The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Today, 11:31 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
XXLCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXXLCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXXLCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Now is my turn to play the famous hint game eh.
Oh there is a hint? What is it? I am also curious to know any 24 hrs booking joint.... very good backup for worst case...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
FreshJives deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFreshJives deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just check in Barelang hotel for 3d2n trip.. anyone can advice where is the link booking joint? Tks in advance.
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
fde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfde83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OK enough babbling, continue may time in batam on 20 Jan to 22 Jan.

Reach kupu2, to my surprise there's a group of SG Malay guys about 5-8 of them. Abu was busy entertaining them but saw me and chat abit with me but told him to talk to the group of guys 1st. So after all chit chat and talk cock, to a point where Abu was saying, all the gals are good here, you don't believe ask me since I took a few, (this guy's ignore my suggestion) this groups with all bells and whistles only took 1 gal. I even had a talk with 1 of the gals saying only took 1, they looking to book or future wives? She replied Iyah la, bergaya aja ni semua, Malas mau layan. Most gals felt the same way. So just a thought bros, when you are in a big group, don't try to be a hot shot when you are looking for young, pretty yet u want 900k price. (1.2jt is fair) also with your attire, cap with sunglasses on in a fish tank, u look like an idiot more than being cool. Are you in a fucking beach with that sunglasses on while in a fishtank. Amateurs!!!! OK rant over back to my story.

Continued
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 12:33 PM
Samster
Chat

1st bonk: kiss me while she stroke my cock, I ask for bj, she say put condom 1st, i told her I just wash so tada, got a bbbj. Not long thou but it was a slow bbbj. We kiss again (looks like she loves kissing). Did some and more sword play with our tongues. I kiss her, lick her neck and make my way down her nips with my tongue, suck on her nips for 5 mins and we are back at kissing again while she stroke me. This goes abt 10-15 mins. Told her to put the cap on, fuck her missionary, she cow gal me, doggie, I still didn't cum, make may way on top of her, bbbj me, she stroke me till I cum on her small breast.

Leave her in hotel room, do some errands, bought 2 tixs for XXX: return of Xander cage (movie was OK la but Donnie yen kickass). We walk back from Nagoya hill mall to our hotel (near Allium hotel). Had 2 nasi goreng sent to our room. I ask for sex after late dinner she said later, so I play with my hp and sleep, she does the same.

2nd bonk: hug me while we sleep but with her fingers she start to arouse me with touching of my nips, for me I just stroke her inner thighs, I was giving her light kisses pretending to show no interest and to my surprise she jump on top of me start kissing and sucking my mouth like a posses gal. We kiss non stop, I'm on top of her, by now my dick is wet, she stroke me and I cum at her tities again. After the deeds is done, she said, haven't put in yet I make you cum, with a punch in the air gesture, I reply better la if not I cum slow u tired I also tired. Both of us laugh.

Sadly next morning no action cos I got a early feri to catch. Told her I go back 1st, put her tips money on the table and kiss her goodbye.

Name: ***a (jawa)
Place: kupu2
Price: 1.3jt (from 1.5jt)
Bbbj: yes (if you ask nicely but don't expect her to suck your soul thru your cock)
Gtf: yes
Rtf: not for me (with this rate I think I'm going to top my numbers of gals I book in 1 place)

Thanks fellow bros who have taken your time and read my FR. Happy cheonging to all bros.

PS: And also I really appreciate to all bros that up my points. Thank you so much and God bless. Peace.

Last edited by fde83; Today at 12:50 PM.
Old Today, 12:39 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LOL.. Play the hint game ya.. there are only a few 24 hours joint around, and most of these, you only want to take short time. Take booking and you might be faced with girl problem. 31? Hmm... that's a very BIG hint.

By the way, for legit booking joints, even after the closing hours, still can get their girls.
Old Today, 12:45 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Sad to see ferry tickets become more and more expensive...
There are "loopholes" in place to bring down the ferry price. Just not that direct. I believe I shared with you before. Either that or, like a bro here, learn of ways to get your tickets paid for.
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
XXLCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXXLCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXXLCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
There are "loopholes" in place to bring down the ferry price. Just not that direct. I believe I shared with you before. Either that or, like a bro here, learn of ways to get your tickets paid for.
Yeah... thank you bro mm for the kindness. I am actually concerning all price might go up one after another... good days always yesterday... so let's grab today while we still can...
Old Today, 01:04 PM
Samster
Chat

Hahaha... shit did I play the game wrong. Lol. I have already mention the name of the place. what, more "hints" u guys want. Hahaha. Bro miumiu, you sir are spot on about the ways of boking there. Here's another "hint" 31 is just opposite (abit to the right angle) Morena karaoke & pub. There's a lot of joints in that rows but bros you been warn. This place everyone knows. Nothing secretive like secret Garden which I shall crack to code and spoilt it to all bros here. When we care we share.
Old Today, 01:15 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 4
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Just check in Barelang hotel for 3d2n trip.. anyone can advice where is the link booking joint? Tks in advance.
https://sammyboyforum.nl/sho...postcount=3721
Old Today, 01:34 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 3
hornist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
I shall not say much..... Again...
Bro can advise me what went wrong? Haha can be thru pm if you are more comfortable. Thank
Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 12
Leoric is a glorious beacon of lightLeoric is a glorious beacon of lightLeoric is a glorious beacon of lightLeoric is a glorious beacon of lightLeoric is a glorious beacon of lightLeoric is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Clicking on the Spoiler button below will cost nearly 15mb

( Click to show/hide )

The director of this movie (Stephen Chow) is using mani new faces,new actors and actresses...but CGI effect is pretty neat,for your info.

Hope to be able to watch this movie in Batam during CNY 2017 and hope it isnt a disappointment. Better keep my expectation low.
Looks like another feather from the same bird is brewing nw.