The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

The Knightsbridge Clinic Image
WARNING: Erectile Dysfunction Can Wreck Havoc On Your Mental, Emotional and Physical Health If Left Untreated. Read to discover a painless treatment that may help you achieve the erections you want.

Old Today, 07:25 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 5019 / Power: 4
ClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Newbies & those wanna to get their 1st power fall in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
.... up ... helmsley
Good morning. Many thanks for generous up. Very grateful. Wishing you/all a nice week.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

Buddha

Life is short; Be happy: Live Life to the Fullest

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 07:28 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Imfirecracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Newbies & those wanna to get their 1st power fall in here

Please help me get my first points.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily