The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 19-03-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KING SPA near pelangi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwern View Post
The BangkokSpa uncle is my friend too and he told me the same story..
29 ask for 15K to renovate a room for her little brother who has no room and sleep in living room always.. lol
I believed this story is truth because:

I was once regular customer there with one ML and one day she requested me to sponsor RM8k for her family to buy cow for her parents plantation at north east Thailand.... I was damn disappointed after being support her regularly for past years and dun even asking FJ from her....
Since then,I have given this ML and spa a miss !!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 13
hoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant futurehoosdathu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
Can see that she cares for her lil brother. hehe. Last time she told me she bought a watch for her elder sister. Think she quite a nice girl after all.
sorry... but i just had to lol...

in case u dunno, these WLs cares for everybody in the village

if there are so many robert heads giving me easy money, i'll be even nicer than them
Old 20-03-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rbaggio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited King spa for the first time.
The counter guy is quite rude.

Assign to a ML.

Massage so so.
No hot pool, no cold pool and no sauna. Unlke other spa got all facilities with hot and cold pool.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-03-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

Marcus6785 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Previous no. 25 back to KS as no. 5
Massage still as good as last time
Old Today, 12:31 AM
Samster
Chat

Rbaggio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Any good ML to recommend in this joint?

Thanks in advance.