The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 24-03-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 2
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUMMIbears View Post
Been lurking in this thread for some time liao to do my research lol.

Currently I have 2D2N in BKK before I head to Krabi so I intend to spend the 1st night in CH or Baccara in Cowboy and 2nd in Thermae.

1) I read up here that Thermae you need bring your own condom but what about STs with agogo girls? Do they provide or same as Thermae? Couldnt find this using the search function le so paiseh seniors...

2) If I go solo into agogo bars will the mamasans be pushy with LDs? I think this one quite subjective and I read varying accounts on this so I'm fine if this qn goes unanswered.

Thanks in advance seniors!
The Agogo gals will usually be equipped with lubricant tube the most... Didn't provide your protection helmet loo maybe cos they dunno how big is your head etc.. Jk rofl
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 2
TonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to all
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
You're welcome, no need to thanks

Recently a lot of lacking IQ questions by young member, i suspect our sg education system got error and people not using their brain to think and not street smart enough......haizz, I wonder how is the future of our dear Singapore under LHL, sad indeed.
5555 Extra Sprayer spotted!

Should have compulsory student exchange program with China before able to take N or O Level exams.
Throw the student there for 3 months confirm learn a thing or two about street smartness.

The typical PRC may not be as highly educated than an average Singaporean but the street smartness and situation analysis confirm higher due to the environment they live in.
Eg. To reach a destination the PRC will find different and shortest possible route.
Singaporean being Singaporean will be kiasi and use the tested and proven route instead of finding out for himself what alternatives are out there.

Jokes aside but Singapore system practice elitism and yes men culture.
It does not encourage individualism but collectivism.
If you are the odd man out you are look upon as an outcast.

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Huizhou / Danshui
Events in CP 2 / Dongguan
Zhuhai
Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 24-03-2017 at 05:34 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster
Chat

TonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to allTonyCheong2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Been lurking in this thread for some time liao to do my research lol.

Currently I have 2D2N in BKK before I head to Krabi so I intend to spend the 1st night in CH or Baccara in Cowboy and 2nd in Thermae.

1) I read up here that Thermae you need bring your own condom but what about STs with agogo girls? Do they provide or same as Thermae? Couldnt find this using the search function le so paiseh seniors...

2) If I go solo into agogo bars will the mamasans be pushy with LDs? I think this one quite subjective and I read varying accounts on this so I'm fine if this qn goes unanswered.
Please allow me to add in 2 more extra spray questions.

3) ST/LT is how many shots allowed? And from what time to what time?

4) If I never cum must I still pay or can pay half?

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Huizhou / Danshui
Zhuhai
Old 24-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
I going Thailand next month wit one friend..
It have been at least 10yrs since I last went Thailand.. so is my friend..
Hope experience bro here can provide some good advice n good entertainment so we can make full use of the 3 days times there..
Thank...
Lazy Spoon Feeder spotted!

Fire away guys!

Huizhou / Danshui
Zhuhai
Old 24-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DUMMIbears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Please allow me to add in 2 more extra spray questions.

3) ST/LT is how many shots allowed? And from what time to what time?

4) If I never cum must I still pay or can pay half?

Don't worry la this kind of qns wont ask one la. :P Shiong sia this thread haha.
Old 24-03-2017, 07:34 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any bros feel like hanging out tonight pls pm me
Old 24-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 7287 / Power: 16
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't worry la this kind of qns wont ask one la. :P Shiong sia this thread haha.
Ya they are very bad... look for me n transfer USD 1k, I will treat u like a king n answer all your questions.
Old 24-03-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster
Chat

Arrow Trial By Fire

Quote:
This is your trial by fire when you ask boliao questions.

Chant the below verse to continue posting on SBF.
By the way I'm not Christian hor.

Quote:
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Rod? Stuff (pun intended)? Comfort?

Huizhou / Danshui
Zhuhai
Old 24-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DUMMIbears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya they are very bad... look for me n transfer USD 1k, I will treat u like a king n answer all your questions.
Ps le still cant afford your hold hand service. Next time when I strike 4d can?
Old Yesterday, 08:42 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1142 / Power: 9
lost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud oflost99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Jokes aside but Singapore system practice elitism and yes men culture.
It does not encourage individualism but collectivism.
If you are the odd man out you are look upon as an outcast.

[/B]
Amos Yee Outside SG he is respected and championed by activists for his independent thinking, wit, and courage to test the limits of SG speech restriction and expose PAP propoganda, abuse of power, and mafia-like strong arm tactics.

Inside SG he is considered a racist immature punk kid, even though he is smarter and more intellectually aware than 99% of the country.

WARNING!!!!
DaSmooth (a.k.a Smoothy)
is an elderly American Troll/OKT who lies and provides misleading advice [click here for proof]

*pts exchange welcome, current queue:
Nixjrr, manu_no7, wittyman, reading, xqueen, lonebonker,
Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 7287 / Power: 16
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Inside SG he is considered a racist immature punk kid, even though he is smarter and more intellectually aware than 99% of the country.
There are many intellectually ppl but deep inside they know, it is a losing game against an all win opponent. What channel they have to assist??? This is Asia, not the states, UK n etc.

Too politic, I rather concentrate on mongering.
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 10
BlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to beholdBlueDragon193 is a splendid one to behold

Practice make perfect.

Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 13
Grounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of lightGrounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of lightGrounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of lightGrounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of lightGrounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Practice make perfect.

But that looks like a guy's hand
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 13
Grounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of lightGrounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of lightGrounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of lightGrounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of lightGrounded Eagle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Amos Yee Outside SG he is respected and championed by activists for his independent thinking, wit, and courage to test the limits of SG speech restriction and expose PAP propoganda, abuse of power, and mafia-like strong arm tactics.

Amos Yee won. He got his asylum status granted.
Well done boy !!