The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Regent Lust Image
Delivering the Ultimate LUST Experience!

Old 02-01-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TeerukLover9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
♕ TeerukLover ♕ ✌ Gallery & FR Reviews ✌

We Are Taking A Short Break.
Stay Tuned For Our Next Batch Of Models Soon.
We Apologize For The Downtime This Morning 28th Feb 2017.
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeerukLover9999; 28-02-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-01-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster
Chat

Re: ♕ TeerukLover ♕ ✌ Gallery & FR Reviews ✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyzzz37 View Post
Fr for PINK frm Teeruklover

Considering the availabilty of good FLs this one was a good experience..

Face: 8/10 Very cute faced girl with a lovely shy smile which is a turn on for me

Body : Not skinny..Baby fats ..But since her height is ok doesnt make her look fat..Skin white and dont look like Thai..No Tattoo

Attitude: 9/10 Extremely friendly attitude and very welcoming since entering the room..Like you know her frm before.

Foreplay: 8/10 Cath bath will soap you..In bed bit of chit chat and cuddling..She will play your way..Loves painting and yes french also..Pussy is nicely trimmed and gets gets wet without KY..

FJ: 9/10 Missionary and Doggy to end..Has a meaty ass and she softly moans with eyes closed..

GFE: 10/10! great gfe for me!
RTF : Prolly yes
Thank You For The FR On Pink ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
The last stable i went to was gone.Wanted to book another stable but was not available for my time slot so here is my own review of another stable i have tried yesterday

Aew from Teeruklover

Face: 9/10 Same as photo, very very cute girl i like her smile
Boob: 9/10 Natural C cupper!!!! i like it alot. toi toi!!
Catbath: 8/10 Great licking and sucking of nipples. her auto roam is good man.
Frenching: 8/10 Good frenching skills and long french allowed.
BBBJ: 9/10 Very long never get this kind of slurping and deep sucking BBBJ already
Painting: Never try
FJ: 9/10 No KY required natural wet and her pussy is delicious for my little bro down there.
GFE: 8.5/10 Her english is really basic so google translator is a good help here. but she is willing to answer and a willing to serve girl. Her massage is good as well.
RTF: Yes, Before she goes back i will re-visit for sure as she is too lovely and bring back the good old times.

Overall: 8.5/10

She is those very cute innocent look type SYT, xmm type that most of us singaporeans would love if you are looking for a secondary school gf kind of feeling and she do have some baby fats over her tummy but am good with it and overall is really a good session for me. worth the price and time. Do take care of Aew as she really take care of her customers like us.

Would also find time to try out the other models of this stable as well.
Dee and Mon looks good too
Legit enough.
Thank You For The FR On Aew
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Pink from TeerukLover

Was pretty busy this whole week to do any meaningful FR posting, so here is my FR for Pink.

Visited her last weekend and can confirm she is a young 20 years old girl from Chiangrai, she is shy and innocent and has a white, tight body without tattoo. When we first encounter, she look very shy and have the innocent mei mei look kinda like don't know how to start so I invited her lie beside me after shower to ease the tension. We just lie down there and TCSS with my broken Thai and her simple English. Slowly the chatting turn into a hugging cum frenching session without us knowing it, we got touchy and ripped each others towels apart. That is where her tiny light colored nipples got revealed along with her smooth skin. Instead of her doing a catbath for me, I think I kinda pay her to do it for her Can tell that she enjoyed it a lot as she let out many very soft moans with her eyes closed until when I started to taste her abalone, her moans got louder and body move uncontrollably. Slowly she started to get up and perform a BBBJ on me, it was not the professional type but can feel every effort she put in ensuring me having a good time from it. After I am fully erected, she cap me and guide me into her. I didn't change into any position and pump her in missionary for about 20 mins with my tongue either frenching her or playing with her boobs till I released my load inside her.

Face: 8/10 - Same young innocent GND look as shown
Boobs: 8/10 - Should be a natural B to C sized boobs
Frenching: 8.5/10 - Passionate with no rejections
Body: 9/10 - Young and tight body with fair white skin and NO tattoo
BBBJ: 8/10 - Need more guidance but very good effort in pleasing me
FJ: 9/10 - Tight, naturally lubricated pussy
GFE: 8.5/10 - Just like doing with GF for the first time, some shyness but can feel the hunger for sex
RTF: Yes, has been a while since I met a real 20 years old
Thank You Bro For The FR On Pink.
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeerukLover9999; 08-02-2017 at 05:07 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 08-02-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
FR for Mon from TeerukLover

Was still thinking about Pink today and decided to revisit her but was told by operator that she is busy so I pick another girl that suit my timing as I do not want to wait. I picked Mon and had one of the best sexy massage in a very long time. First look, she is quiet and appear to be a shy girl but with a friendly smile. Physically she is of average height, slim and looks cute in her white dress. She invited me for a shower and join me inside but I am too fast, before she can come in I am already done. She say something like "why I run out so fast, is it because I scare she eat me?" Quite cheeky! So I just went to dry myself and lie on the bed playing with my phone while waiting for her. When she came she just took my towel away and 'sit' on me to give me a massage. Initially, I feel the strength is just average, not piano but defiantly not what I will pay 250 baht for... this goes on for 15 mins from shoulder to legs until she start tickling my balls from behind and start giving me a sensual lick all over my back with her boobs rubbing on me. She slowly flip me around to have my little one face her... she started licking my legs up to my danger zone and slowly slurping my whimping little one mouth by mouth WITHOUT USING HER HANDS AT ALL till he is fully awaken. The whole 10-15 mins BBBJ done solely using the mouth alone. Her BBBJ is good, sensual and wet with right suction.

She wanted to cap me for FJ but I resisted, since she gave me such a good lick, I offered to return favor. Met with some resistance initially but no mountain is too difficult for my tongue to conquer so I slowly gave her a good lick until her pussy was filling up with water and her face filled with shiokness and hands grabbing onto anything she could find. Finally she lost it and 'forcefully' cap me and pull me to position my stick right outside her entrance. I gave her a slight tease and finally entered her, she let out a long moan while I was gliding in... I pump her fast and her moan grow louder until she kinda bite her arms to silence the moan.... half way my phone rang and I lost my hardness due to the phone. Called for a half time and lie down and took off the condom, she seems disappointed... Less than a minute, she attacked my little brother again until he wake up and cap me and perform a reverse cowgirl. I am lying down trying to rest but she is riding me fast and showing me her cute butt and looking at how my stick is penetrating her pussy is quite arousing... I flipped her back and have her lie on her back and finish her in missionary in the next 10 minutes. She is clearly exhausted like me and keep saying I am good, really a good morale boost

I ended the session with one shot but a very sextified man, she is a shy cat when you see her but a tigress in bed!

Face: 8/10 - As shown in picture
Boobs: 8/10 - Natural B and she like her boobs to be squeezed when you F'ing her
Body: 8/10 - Slim and sexy
Massage: 9/10 - Very sexifying B2B massage
BBBJ: 9.5/10 - One word, GOOD!
FJ: 9/10 - Horny when warmed up, reverse cowgirl without even asking and don't want to come down until you flip her
GFE: 8.5/10 - Good companionship, very comfortable with her
RTF: YES, but don't think have the chance will be overseas until she is back... maybe I will see her in Thailand!
Thank You For The FR On Mon ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
FR on Dee (TeerukLover)

Pic Resemblance: 85% pic, tan
Looks: 8.5/10, looks GND more
Boobs: 8/10 D cups as indicated. looks enhanced, but soft. nipple like those eraser at the end of pencil..
Frenching: NIL
BBBJ: NIL
FJ: 6.5/10, Tight, but need more pattern.
GFE: 6/10 No English

If only she not coughing, haizz..
IMO she gave the feel of my 1st gf engaging into s**. Most of the time she is loss, not sure what to do. not commando type. Some Bro may like it
Thank You For The FR On Dee. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mane View Post
Thanks for Bro SK for the arrangment on Aew (Teeruklover)

Went down to the location arranged by Bro SK. Bro is very close to real person.

Looks: 8/10 (young, nice, innocent cute lady)
Boobs: 8/10 (Nice & Firm "C")
BBBJ : 8/10 (Can Really Deep-Throat)
Fingering : Yes (wet easily)
Catbath: 8/10 (auto and great sucking and licking)
Frenching : 8/10 (born frencher)
GFE: 8.5/10 very high GFE
Language: 6/10 basic english only
Massage: 7/10 quite good
FJ: 8.5/10 (wet and tight)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes, hope i have the time to do so.

My little bro already started to get hard the moment we start to undress.
I put my arm at her waist , I explore everywhere , the breast , the thighs (she had a very smooth and lovely thighs) and she only gave out some giggles when my hand went to the love spot in between her legs.

I patted her bum & went to the shower to freshen up.. We kiss & my hand started to caress her soft breast.. She help me to wash my lil bro & give a little suck..

We lie on the bed , I started to get down to business by sucking her nipples & fingering her at the same time while she moaned softly .. She started caressing my little bro & ball that make my lil bro to get very hard and she then started to went down to give me a awesome blow job , she really have a lot of saliva that make my dick all watery like a lubricant.

I then start to bonked her missionary and her moaned sounded like a stereo-typed which make me hard , its so difficult for me to control & I know I just need to finish it off with a doggy style ..

She is those very cute innocent look young school gal type lady. Overall session is really a good session. She is willing to learn and willing to please.

Hope bro here can take good care of her.
Thank You For The FR On Aew ^_^
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeerukLover9999; 08-02-2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

The Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka
The Details are as follow :-

Director

It was good to see this stable back. They are not new as they were reborn from a very old, reputable, experience stable from long long time ago. I have no doubt about it that they are a very trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. The first book was good and there is no switch and bait of ladies or any pattern at the last minute for my booking. Their working and posting style and operation look very organise and quite professional too.

Producer
Bro SK, the operator for this stable was very experience and patient. The first book was good and there is no switch and bait of ladies or any pattern at the last minute for my booking. No last minute hiccups and also customer service level was high and I feel satisfy with the way it was being arranged.

Feature Actress

Mon does not have alot of make up when i saw here. Mon gave me the impression that she has a normal plain street lady looks that pose a cheerful and friendly outlook. She looks better in the picture as advertise with make-up compared with her real person. The pics stated in the ads show her most recent look. It accuracy comparing with her real person was about 90%. I have no doubts about it.

Actress Background
Mon is a young girl from one of the providence in Thailand called Khon Kaen. She look in a saloon back in her hometown and this is her first visit to Singapore and working in this line with this stable.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 16 Oct 2016
Time of Action: 1600 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 2X FJ
Position tried: Cowgirl, Doggie, Missionary
Accommodation: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Location: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Room's Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Toilet Condition: I shall not comment much on the operation. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot to find out yourself.
Thank You For The FR On Mon. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Tape 2, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Mon Body
She has long black smooth hair and soft smooth skin and dark skin tone. She also have a big patch tattoo at the left of her back. She is not considering petite or light weight to me. She has a slim body frame with some light scar mark that is not obvious. She smell nice and have large B cups neh neh with brownish sensitive erected nipples that was fun to play with and squeeze. Her pussy was very hairy and neat and was easily wet. Lastly, she has a perky butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

Chemistry
Mon is soft spoken, she know limited English only and my Thai was also half past six but we are still able to strike a good conversation. Her GFE level was high. Her KC level was quite high too. She is patient and very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well.

Massage
Mon gave a massage from head to toe, front and back that can ease my tiredness. She was quite good as she did very well giving the right strength at the right place and also knows the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay

I start with some grinding forward and backward of her during the shower. Back after the shower, she started by stroking my brother, by then my brother was already like a rock but patience is a virtue. After that i proceeded to fondle and suckle her tits. After that, We started to french and my tongue slide down to lick her nipples. We have lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the foreply. While frenching, I use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. Soon she became aroused and pushed me down giving me a catbath all over while. Slowly I go down to her navel area and use my finger to rub her clitoris as show in the picture. As I put my finger in her womanhood, I could feel the moisture inside her pussy. Follow by some painting action, she have trimmed bush and the hair is only on the front. None on the side or anywhere else, no odor at all. Looks really tasty to me. I lick her inner thigh and then slowly to her clitoris alternating, fingering and licking her. She was super wet and enjoy the process that her body shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm ” .

Blowjob

She proceeded to BBBJ me was shown in the picture. She sucked me in many different positions, writhing her body while I fondled her body. I love it when she suck me obediently with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, not rushing at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. She gave me the begging for more, sexy and CFM expression with the horny look while blowing and alternative sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. I hold on to her head to shift it deeper to my cock then I pushed in and out, up and down and going deep and hard fast and furiously, increasing my speed to give me a super deep throat mouth fuck. She deepthroated me for close to 20 minutes. It was a mindblowing experience as she was literally trying to force me to succumb to pleasure and cum but i could not cum even how hard she had tried.

Fuck Job (1st shot)

Suddenly she grab a condom, roll it on and grab my cock and moved her body forward to shove it into her pussy. I banged her doggy in front of the mirror, ramming her deep while her boobs jiggled and she moaned in pleasure. I started slamming her until she moaned damn loud that i use music to cover her moan as i am afraid that next door could hear her moaning. She have a nice and meaty butt. I hold her leg tight and I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound of bed shifting and the effect of “piak piak piak piak” sound from her. Finally I offload my three quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw non-stopping and ooze of juice flowing out of her pussy and watched all my cum spill out onto the carpet. Blissful. The feeling of my dick inside her wet pussy was a great nice sensation feel. That was a sexy scene that is unforgettable. She let out a shy smile and tells me it was great and I make her cum a few times in the process.We were both panting and sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting a bit before we took a shower.

Fuck Job (2nd shot)

We went to wash up separately before proceeding back onto the bed. She cuddles beside me and we have some small chat and took a short rest. A while later, we started to french and my tongue slide down to lick her nipples. It was not long before my cock stood up again, she became aroused and pushed me down giving me a catbath all over before proceeding to perform a BBBJ. And then I told her to squat on my cock and hump it. It was the best feeling ever. Had to beg her to slow down in case I started shooting. After that, she fetch a condom and cap me. She riding on top of me doing a cowgirl position as shown in the picture to please me. I turn her round to switch to reverse cowboy position! She took some time to position herself in the most comfortable posture and she really knows her job, rubbing her cunt sideways and moving her body up and down while i thrust my brother inside her to give her a good pounding and watch my dick slide in and out of her wet pussy holding on to her sexy butt. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah”. After working hard as cowgirl, she fell sideways with her back on the bed, panting and telling me that she's tired. She asked for me to be on top so we shifted to missionary position where I started to pump her slowly and later harder. I kept sucking and squeezing her nipple while pumping her in and out with ease and savouring every moment of her groans and moans. Within 10 – 15 min of fast and furious pumping.I finally released my second load. I fuck till my leg and stomach also cramp. I rested a while and we sent to wash up separtly.

Vedict
It was a good fuck and overall a good session. She was wild, horny patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it. Overall, the feeling was great and she can consider to be the RTF type. Those who fancy bonking a normal street look lady, she will be the choice. Be fast to book before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for spending time to read my field report.
Thank You For The FR On Mon. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8waldz View Post
Just tried Aew of Teeruk Lover. She is quite cute and have flawless and smooth skin. Her lovehole is damn tight. Little frenching.

Worth the money though.
Thank You For The FR On Aew. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendy View Post
FR below on Macy from TeeRukLover

First, i have to mention that i have a Premium member discount.

Reached location, waited for a while before ask to proceed up. Doors open saw a beautiful and hot lady. Feel so excited. Macy was sweet shy girl next door type lady. She wears a sweet smile which does aids in the ice breaking.

Communication: 6/10
can understand and speak simple English only

Looks: 7/10
look just like what was shown in the ads, hot and demure

Body: 7/10
Fair and Slim with short hair, nice curve and nice ass for doggie

Boobs: 7/10
Not big or small, just right size for me

Catbath: 9/10
Very professional in doing her work, long and slow catbath with AR

BBBJ: 8/10
Skilful with right suction and speed with slurp slurp sound

Frenching: 8/10
good frencher,feels like long lost lovers frenching

FJ: 8/10
She is also naturally wet down south and seems to enjoy the FJ as much as I do and will initiate position change. She was also horny, very accomodating and hardworking

GFE: 8/10
Chatty and not a time watcher, feel more like friends/FB relationship.

RTF: Yes, if time and Vitamin M permits

A very good fuck i have. Thanks bro SK for the arrangement
Thank You For The FR On Macy. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uooh View Post
Review for TRL Pink:

I don't like to put a figure to the girl/experience so this will mainly be descriptive.

For the Lady (Pink):
She really is the girl in the photos. Kudos to Bro SK & Team.
Points: Imagine your typical Poly/JC class, yea. Then the sweet/innocent/shy/busty looking one. THAT'S Pink for you. The kind of classmate you wonder what's soft goodness behind the tee/uniform despite her innocent demeanor is. That's Pink.
I didn't ask for her age, but from the figure and mannerisms, she must be really young and have not seen much yet. I would not doubt it even if she said she is still 19.
That said, some people might feel that she lacks in 'skills'. To me, that adds to a more genuine-feeling experience in all and much better companionship for that short time. Add to that, all from a surprisingly busty sweet young lady.
Disappointment(s):
The only thing that disappointed me some bit was her complexion. Besides that, she carries the exact same features/body shape as the photos. Tender and slim, and fair and busty.
Bro SK(or whoever was on the phone):
Extremely patient and polite. He deserves a thumbs up and a kopi.
Hope my review helps in your decision-making!
P.S. I saw Macy & Aew at the door. Although they ALL display a kind of apprehension when you first enter the door, and they have the right so since it's such a risky job, Macy & Aew were very friendly and approachable looking too.
Thank You For The FR On Pink. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
Macy from Teeruklover, would like to thanks Bro SK for his prompt arrangement, he's definitely a very patient and honest guy in the stats of his gals.. my sop stats as per usual, must be fair skinned.

FR Macy:
Body: 8/10 (Slim, fair) swee
BBJ: 7.5/10 Sensual, smooth but quite short but I'm perfectly ok, requested for cim, she says u bad, she dont want i m also ok.
FJ: 8/10 (tight, i like)
Cum on stomach, she allows but not on face i guess.
Go for only 1 shot cos have to go off early..
Catbath: 7/10 (buay pai)
Damage: $130 (special promo till Sunday)
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Bonk date: 20/10/16
Time: 1500hrs
Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Aew
Again, no points system from me. See what I describe and decide on yourself
Saw TRL got promo then I book de.(I'm a cheapo ��)
Not much FR on Aew, so it seems that I commando again

Location: ask okt. Not near mrt. Discreet. Remember to ask which color door too.
Okt: Bro Sk very careful. Even ask my SBF nick.
Face: square type, 75%
Tone: light Thai tone
Boobs: slaggy B
Figure: abit of tummy
Bj: didn't do it
Painting: she seems to be shock �� when I suddenly paint her, but from her reaction, she seems to enjoy it
Finger: I think she don't like it, cos when I start slowly, she faster take out condom.
French: she's ok with frenching
Comms: don't speak English, have to use google translate.
Pussy: tight, wan finger oso must slow slow. Not much juice.
Deed: ky is used. 1st shot in missionary, standard sop. After 1st shot(nothing to shout about, it's me doing all the work n she don't seems to come), talk using google translate, bath, then come 2nd shot, this time round I ask her to be on top(cowgirl is a position that I can lasttt), this women can ride n grind, I too pump her from below long n hard till she bth(this time she really Ooorgasm). When my army came out, I lay on the bed like a dead fish.
Gfe: she's not those that will take initiative to talk to you, I'm the 1 finding topic to build gfe.
Rtf: I normally don't rtf. Too many to try le

Saw Macy on the way out, she confirm fair and looks good ��
Hope my fr helps u on ur decision making
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cass View Post
Macy of TeeRukLover

Looks
Sweet and innocent gal-next-door look

Body
Slim well figure.

Boobs
Size = B cup

Shower
Showers are nothing fancy

Pussy
Clean hygenic and healthy looking. no smell
Sensitive = Very
Tight = Yes
Wetness Level = HIGH
Fingering = NA

BBBJ
Suction = Good Control.
Techniques = Hands, tongue eye contact
Stamina = Good
Feeling = Sensational
CIM = NA

GFE
Hugging = Like lover
Frenching = passionate
Cuddling = Yes
Feeling = GFE HIGH

FJ
Tightness = Yes
Use of KY = No
Sex positions = 3, spoon, missionary and doggie
Moans = not fake
Attitude = Accomodating, responsive , Friendly
Feeling = Statisfied
No. of shots = 2

Overall
Feeling = Good like 1st time experience
Tips = Yes
RTF = Yes

Thanks Bro SK
Thank You For The FR On Macy.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Macy from TRL

Fresh FR. Visited less than an hr ago. Finally I have received the ancient show of affection that one of the bros here mentioned. The one where she clench the lips inwards and sniff.

Unable to communicate efficiently in english but can see she was trying her best to understand what you are talking and what you want.

GFE: 11/10.
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 Silky smooth and fair complexion. My type!
Boobs: 9/10 Not for boob lovers but her nips are one of the nicest I have seen.
BBBJ: 7/10 Not great, but good effort.
Painting and Fingering: 8/10 One of the nicest Pussy. Nicely trimmed no smell. very reactive too.
FJ: 8/10 TIGHT Nice ass to doggy too!

I dont enjoy kissing WL but she is one who will do so.

RTF: Hmm... Too many fishes. Perhaps I will.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldermort View Post
A bit late FR due to other commitments...

Tried Macy from teeruk

Okt was fast in all his reponses and even entertained some mishaps by me walking the wrong way to the bonk unit LOL... so upz for that

SO lets get to the girl, Macy was similiar to pics about 70%...just that with light make up but damn she is fair. seems shy and demure but willing to take intiative to talk and engage with u.

Pretty Good Catbath before going down for a BBBJ. Than capped me and rode me like a wild horse...and her moans were awesome. Changed another 2 to 3 positions before i unloaded. I would say her moans were a turnon.

Proceeded to rest and she initiated the second round after 10 mins. I was bit tired and said to rest a bit but she didnt seem to understand as her command of english wasnt that good. So i was like fuck it la..lets fuck her again...and the second round took slightly longer than usual haha.but the more i pumped the louder she moaned and sinked her nails into my skin till let it all out,

ALL IN ALL a pretty good bonk that is reccomended. Would RTF after Vit M replenished and she told me she is leaving end of the month so you guys should try her asap before that happens.

Find her pretty good after some dismal performances i tried with a few gals past few weeks. Just that i dun really like posting bad experinces .
Thank You For The FR On Macy.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papam View Post
Forgot my old login, OKT ask me to create new account..

Short FR for Nadia of Teeruklover.

Looks: 8/10 got kind of slutty CFM face.
Boobs: 8/10 natural neh neh. just nice for me.
Body: 7.5/10 petite small size . just nice everywhere with a little tummy fat.
Blowjob: 9/10 very good feel and got DT feel. very good. hardcore style.
Catbath: 8.5/10 really into it. i like it alot. thumbs up.
Pussy: nice natural wet to finger, can paint but i dont do it always.
FJ: 8/10 did a few positions. no complains. her moans and her CFM face really bth.
GFE: 9/10 can converse in english considered good already for thai girls standard and she provide great massage as well..

Summary: She personally tells me she like Ang Mo customers. and to be honest she really performs well.. can go ang mo standard..really can go hardcore type..Bros that are looking for commando service dont miss her.
Thank You For The FR On Nadia. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehz View Post
Amy from Teeruklover

Also tried her. She is a nice girl with a good attitude and eager to please, who is here to earn some extra cash due to some business problems. First time in Singapore and speaks good english.

Looks: Looks like pictures. Early twenties (Abit more of thai minah look, then the usual thai look). But she still looks pretty, gnd.
Body: Slim and petite, no tummy fats.
Boobs: Small but i dun mind
Frenching: Yup, not much tongue action but still enjoyable. She started off the session by kissing, helps to warm up the session abit
BBBJ: Yes (slow and sensual, balls covered also)
Fingering: Yes(Wet easily, think abit trimmed if i rmbr correctly)
FJ: Accommodating and responsive, tries to enjoy herself. Sensitive girl, shivers abit when i catbath her during foreplay.
Massage: She gave after first shot.
GFE: More of FWB feeling and she speaks good english. Can actually hold a decent conversation with her. Kind of feels a little different
Thank You For The FR On Amy. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Aew from TRL

Had been out of scene for nearly two weeks and fluid is clogging up in my little bro so had to release them. Made an appointment and went up to see a cutie pie opening the door for me. First impression, she was shy and polite. Invited me into the room and saw her folding her clothes in the bed, I told her to continue and I asked for a towel and proceeded to shower alone. She went ahead to clean herself up when I was done and I proceeded to lie on the bed to play with my phone until I saw Aew came back. She was rather shy, standing there with towel wrapped on her body like don't know what to do. I invited her to join me in bed and she complied with my instruction.

Knowing that she is shy, I started slowly by talking to her in my broken thai and her replying in her broken english. Slowly inch by inch my hand move to perform autoroaming around her body and started to kiss her and see no rejection and I started to french her and soon we are frenching like long lost lovers. Slowly I remove her towel and reveal her cute well sized boobs and started caressing them, she also move her hands on to my little one and attempt to harden him. I move my hands down to her lovehole and she was pretty moist down there and when I play with her clits, she let out lots of soft moans.

I move my tongue away from her mouth and gave her a catbath while slowly moving down south until her love hole and gave her a good lick, she was enjoying every moments of it I think as she was shutting her eyes with her hands lightly touching my head like trying to guide me to the correct position and constantly letting out soft moans. My little one grew harder and harder and her love hole is getting soaking wet, couldn't wait and cap on to enter her in missionary. The initial moment was warm and tight, I proceed to bang her from slow to fast and her moans is in sync with my movements. Her eyes is shut with her hands holding on to the pillow. I enjoyed every moments of it.

Moments passed and I got tired and requested for her to be on top, she went up and rocked like a cowgirl. Now her shyness is all gone, she rocked me hard and grabbed my hands to fondle her boobs. She come close to me and started frenching me while my hands is still busy with her boobs and her rocking me hard. I can never how this shy girl turned into a sex kitten in just 30 minutes. I signaled for her to go on doggie and entered her from behind. She just kneel there and let me pounced on her helplessly while trying to control the volume of her moans. I switched her back to missionary and pump her hard and eventually after a while I cum a huge amount inside her warm and watery pussy. She took off the cap looking at the load and gave me a cheeky smile and went to suck me dry... I just kneel there while she is sucking my little one until it is completely dry.

We went to clean up together and proceed to lie down on the bed to rest as we are torn by the strenuous activity just now. We hug each other tightly in our arms and to be honest she is kinda good to hug with right amount of flesh; felt much like a bolster. Eventually we fell asleep in each others arms until time is up.

It is yet an other one-shot session but I am well relived.

Face: 8.5/10 - Resemble photo, just bit tanner
Frenching: 8.5/10 - No issue with this, french like a kissing fish
Boobs: 8.5/10 - Well shaped, nice to play with
Body: 9/10 - Petite and fleshy enough to have a nice hug
Catbath: N/A
BBBJ: 9/10 - No BBBJ initially but she kinda BBBJ when I unloaded and sucked me dry
FJ: 8.5/10 - Responsive with multiple position, good moans and facial expression
Painting: 8/10 - Clean and wet pussy, good facial expression when painting her
GFE: 8.5/10 - Will hug you to sleep like your GF
RTF: YES, but not sure if I have time as she is going back real soon... Told her I will try to make it to see her again tomorrow or will contact her when she is back home if I didn't make it
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freelywilly View Post
Booked Amy from Teeruk

Looks: 9/10 pretty and demure, perfect!
Figure: 9/10 slim and cute. Petite enough to bonk her standing
Boobs: 7/10 small but just nice.
Pussy: 10/10 shaved, tight-everything you would want in a girl. V clean too!
BBBJ: good with eye contact. Good with the AR too

Very accommodating, very polite lady. Hardworking too! Please support Bros!
Thanks You For The FR On Amy. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
Amy From Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 Confirm same as pic. Real life looks prettier
Skin: 8/10 Smooth normal thai tan skin tone.
Boobs: 8/10 Small B's. just nice for her body size. not too big not too small.
Body: 8.5/10 Got a beach girl type of body. slender slim.
Blowjob: 8/10 Sensual licking of shaft and just nice strength of sucking with sound effects.

Frenching: 8/10 Can really french just like long lost lovers.

Fingering/Painting: Finger her till she like jerk abit. Nice Clit there. no smell. no need to lick since fingering does the job.

Action: 8.5/10 Started off with missionary and her moans was really sexy those bit lips type. see the face also bth. tried several positions and listen to commands. like this kind of obliging girl.

GFE: 9/10. Can speak quite good english for a thai girl for my bonking journey so far. Definately worth to try and offered to give a massage as well..

RTF: Will try and make time to see her again before she goes back. Money well spent.

Overall service: 8.5/10. Fast replies and location is centralised. Will try other models once Amy is gone. will stick to her for now since i'm like smitten into her by her action on bed and her always smiling attitude. Thanks for reading and have a good day bonkers. Ciaoz.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglopi View Post
fr for mew teeruk lover

This fr may be similar or different for the service that you get from the girl.

Looks: 9/10 she look the same as photo only her hair color now is black
body: 8/10 not too slim and not fat
boobs: B her tits will get aroused and hard she like her tits to be lick
Bbbj: 8/10
frenching:yes
painting: yes
fingering: yes
pussy: tight wet and warm inside
Gfe: 9/10

overall this girl is the gem not to be missed. she is friendly and happy going person she keep smiling. she able to speak basic english and need to talk slowly to her. she will cuddle with you and rest her head on your shoulder. Bros please gentle to her
Thank You For The FR On Mew. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayBird View Post
Short FR for Nadia TRL

Definately a sweet girl as posted in photos.
Normal thai skin tone as expected.
Stats are accurate as advertised.
Service is the part where i give my 2 thumbs up. hardcore type of FL with commando service and everything is good as expected and nice massage she provides as well. so if bros looking for good massage after fuck can buy baby oil to let her massage you..highly recommend. no complains for her service so pls kindly support her as she is going back soon.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy99 View Post
Booked Fern of Teeruklover yesterday.

Review as follows:

Looks: 9/10 Exact girl as in photo. SYT as described.

Tits: 9/10 Natural C cup. No sag. no horse run.. bouncy boobs. long time never tio this kind of quality already..

Body: 8.5/10 Normal thai skin tone. the headlights really power. nice smooth skin. no tummy fats. simply perfect.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Slow sensual type. deep sucking as well..long hard 10mins BBBJ before my turn. 2nd shot CIM after 15mins.

Painting: 8/10 she allows painting and can hear her soft moans and her hands grab the bedsheets with eyes closed.

Fingering: 8/10 natural wet pussy. finger for awhile she say pain.. perharps due to my fingernails.

FJ: 8.5/10 no external lube needed as natural wet and she rides really well. finished her in doggy. she got a great ass for doggy. ass lovers must try her.

GFE: 7/10 her english is limited so google translator is a good helper. she will hug u and rest and stroke your body. my 2nd shot in CIM. her BBBJ is good to make u CIM.

RTF: hardly can find such quality gem nowadays in this market. really young and pretty with nice bodyline. confirm will go back once i have time and money.

Operator is quick and prompt in replies, Thanks for bringing in such gem into our shores.
Thank You For The FR On Fern. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoten0 View Post
A belated FR on Amy - TeeRukLovers.

Probably like many bros when the reliable PS/LB took a holiday, I felt a bit lost on the scene. Then I blew a bunch o cash at OT (halloween nights) and it was unsatisfactory. Yea yea I got it dumb me lol. So last sunday, I decided to take a stab in the dark and see if I hit target. I set my sights on Amy from TeeRuk and a couple of backups in case TeeRuk fell through. Anyway, the booking went smoothly.

Location: 9/10. I like the location. It is central. Instructions was easy. Room was big and spacious.

Looks: 8/10. When Amy opens the door, she had a good smile on and greeted me. Overall she has a smiling / happy pretty face just like the pic. Good start. When I followed her to the room, the view from the back shows that she has a awesome figure. Nice small waist and big butt. Skin is tan like minah / mocha

Once in the room, I sat her down and spent some time breaking ice with some leftover jokes from OT the night before. She looked horrified but still she was accommodating lol. Since I was freshly showered I went straight to action.

French: 9/10. Started frenching and she responded well. She will follow your lead. If you go wet/sloppy she will also do so. If you do it lightly, she will do the same.

Boobs: 7/10. Size is probably a B. If you read my old FRs, you will know I am not a boobs guy. Anyway, she is not that big but enough for her size. Au natural.

Butt: 10/10. She has an amazingly well kept small size bubble butt. At the waist, there is no fat. So waist to butt ratio is amazing. Definitely beach head turner kind. Butt lovers - this is a awesome one.

Painting: 9/10. Soft moans all the way. Perfect pussy. She has never given birth before so its still intact and perfect. Hair is trimmed all the way down so no issue. After painting, when I finger her slightly she was all wet. No smell. Just perfect.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. Good skill and consistency. Hardworking kind. Not the most variety. Still a good solid consistent bbbj is all that I could ask for. I tapped her on the shoulder and told her I am coming and she just ignore me purposely. Just what I wanted. A solid CIM. Then she asked permission to go to toilet.

FJ: Didn't try coz I am bbbi/cim type of guy. But i think should be awesome.

Massage: 6/10. She tried her best but you know she is amateur. Quite soothing though. Next time I will just cuddle.

Attitude/GFE: 10/10. This is her first time in Singapore. She's a virgo and attitude is just 100% accommodating. Look it up guys. I like it very much.

RTF: YES. So overall, its a very satisfying encounter.

PROs:
- good attitude
- minah-latina look-alike
- small bubble butt

CONs:
- not for boob lovers
- not for massage lovers

Hope this helps someone. Cheers.
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muya View Post
A FR for Ked of Teeruklover.com 2nd visit to this stable.

Looks - 8.5/10 GND xmm looks. exact to pic.

Boobs and Body - 8.5/10 not for boobs lovers. B cup and really fair skin SYT
Shower - SOP
Catbath -8.5/10 catbath from top to dick and BBBJ
BBBJ - 9/10 Just nice strength of sucking and wet and almost CIM.
Frenching - 8/10 we french during foreplay and missionary.. her soft lips..hmm
Fingering - natural wet with abit of resistance. haha.. normal..
Painting - nice clit to paint on and is VERY VERY sensitive..
FJ - 9/10 shy shy type will turn her head to 1 side and soft moan but when u go faster the sound effect is getting even better. as usual. doggy ending and her butt view from doggy really makes my saliva drips.
GFE - nice SYT with google translator needed. lots of smile from her..

Overall - nice GND girl like those naive innocent xmm..those poly students in sg. typical those poly student body shape. 2nd good experience for me from this stable. Kudos to Bro sk for the prompt replies and it is on promo for now so only $130.
Thank You For The FR On Ked. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philhaha View Post
About a week ago, i book Amy at Teeruk lover.

The report is late. I think I don't want to write a report so i get a slot.
But honestly, this girl is really the best ever.

if i write GFE, it is 20+. She is really unbelievable.

I'm out of town now. But bro better give me a slot after the fR. I seriously doubt there is a better experience anywhere in SG. She is really the best. Even her massage is better than 95% of other place. Please treat her well!!
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcat79 View Post
Just had a session with Nadia from Teeruklover, was not disappointed!

Photo doesn't do justice, two things that are awesome about her:

1) she is TIGHT!!! Never had a tight FL like this one ever!
2) her English is near perfect! No trouble communicating at all!

FJ: 10/10 super tight!!!
Painting: 10/10 shaven and huge clit, delicious to suck on!
Catbath: 9/10 so sensual!
BBBJ: 10/10 deep throat and eager to please!

She does have a little bit of a belly, but she is all natural, real hidden gem! She leaves in the next 2 days so grab the promo Bro SK has up on her!
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Promised to write fr for Amy from teeraklover.

But I was not good at writing fr, better than it is fake fr rite

First look: can't rate but sure can pass maybe 7 to 8. Those u won't reject type
Body: slim..no birth mark
Attitude: one of the best I ever had. First question from her is what will u like....
Frenching: she will ask u..u Wana kiss
Language: she is proficient in English. .so no issue even if you don't speak Thai
Bbbj: very hardworking...although lack of tongue action
As for the rest, u gotta test it yourself...

Overall it's a good experience as her attitude is second to none so far For the past few bonks these 2 months
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancer View Post
I met Amy at Teeruk lover twice, first on the first day when she landed SG, and second yesterday. Her picture is 100% true. As reported by others, she is so good (face, style, attitude). She said she is new to this scene. For me the first visit was better than the second maybe because she had few customers on her first day. The second visit was still good but she said she felt a bit pain in her p*ssy after serving for many customers. Please treat her good.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astanley View Post
Stable: TeerukLover
Lady: Mew
Date: 03/Nov/2016
Time: 16:00

Thank you so much to Bro SK for the arrangement. So sorry for being late. Bro SK is very responsive and nice.

Looks: really young and sweet looking. Born in the year 1992. Suitable for guys that look innocent girl look. Similar to picture, like other bro comments her hair is now black.

Boobs: A-. Really small. Boobs lover please skip it

French: Nil. She dont allow kissing

Skin: Quite fair and no tattoo.

Communication: Speaks good English, you will have no issue with communications

BBBJ: quite skillful in this area. I had a CIM (2nd shot) and she keep sucking and sucking. Really good at it. Even after I cummed, she carried on sucking...

Finger: She's tight, started with one finger and slower inserted two. Really tight.

Cat bath: very basic I received better

FJ: After less than 5min for foreplay she requested for condom and wanted to start the game (some commercial feel). did her in only one position as she's really tight. After first round, she provided some basic massage and round two started with her blowing....

Pros:
Good service girl, super good CIM, sweet and fair looking (same as picture), tight pussy

Cons:
No kissing, Small Boobs, some commercial feeling

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy Booking
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaKuDas View Post
Fr TeerukLover - Bee

Contact Bro Sk around 11+ and arrange slot at 12pm
pretty quick in respond.
Location - near to town(GWC) however parking is a headache.

Model : Bee
Looks : 6.5/10 looks a bit different, maybe just wake up from zzz
Body : 8/10not bad, petite, smooth skin, some stretch mark on tummy area.
boob : 5/10 not for boob lover.
bbbj : 7/10
Frenching : 8/10( got braces)
GFe : 9/10
Attitude : 9/10 very willing to please
Fingering : Yes, please trim nail.
Massage : 7.5/10 will ask if strength enough.

At the door greet by Bee, proceed to room, Request to bath as it is very hot.
Help to bath and wash every part of you. have some small talk. not shave but well trim or maintain.
Back in room, prepare to make you comfortable, small talk again follow by frenching.
went on from top boob licking to bottom,( no fishy Smell, moan softly).
BBBJ carryout, was worry about the braces but it is soft n gentle, very careful handling.
not much suction
Finger in action for some time , think she Orgasm from finger as can felt she tighted her pussy and slightly more wet then normal, after which she request for FJ.
Diam, big gun turn small pistol after tiring fingering. she carry on fondling n HJ slowly and frenching together just like GF. 1 round fire, think could be too tiring, she ask me lay down and massage gentle.
round 2 started, frenching again and exploring each other body, rubbing a while n go in gentle in missionary, can see her close eye enjoying and biting her lips, grabbing on the pillow. change to Cowgal position, was a bit shy n slow, guide her on the hip n talk dirty to her, she auto banging her pussy against you, faster n harder each time, after a while see her pull back her head n slow down. her eye is in dazed, and she started pumping hard again.
i cant hold back any more by her 2nd attack, come togther and she collapsed on me resting with gun still inside her.

Overall : Not bad as have very goof GFe.
RTF : May consider
Damage : $140+ tips $10
Thank You For The FR On Bee. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rterr View Post
Fr for BEL from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 Very cute girl. keep smiling and very cheerful.
Body : 9/10 Very nice and slim figure.. Petite in size with small boobs..
Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly and easy to break the ice..
Foreplay: 8/10 Able to french, kiss and paint.. very accomodating..
FJ: 9/10 Very nice moan and doesnt sound fake.. can see that she enjoyed herself..
GFE: 10/10.. Enjoyed the session till the last minute..
RTF : Definitely yes..
Thank You For The FR On Bel ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muya View Post
A FR for Bee of Teeruklover.com 3rd visit to this stable.

Looks - 8/10 Exact same person as video, Thanks for the live video provided.

Boobs and Body - 8.5/10 not for boobs lovers. A-B cup she got a real nice ass.
Shower - 7/10 SOP + a lil bit of bathroom foreplay. Not too fierce as bathroom is outside. shared bathroom.
Catbath -8.5/10 started off with slight frenching and she really knows how to tease.
BBBJ - 8.5/10 licking of head den go down feels good. suction is good and enthu into it.
Frenching - 8.5/10 Can really french no problem..
Fingering - Natural wet and warm warm feel. hehe.
Painting - Never do this time her service makes me skip painting. i too horny i presume. haha.
FJ - 9/10 started off in missionary, her slutty face when banging see already also bth, bite lips and grab bedsheet type. just simply fantastic. DOGGY see that round ass. OMFG. good really. she got a great ass. i'm a killer for it.
GFE - 10/10 she would cuddle u and talk and tease really totally no commercial feel. english no issues. simply a GEM.

Overall - A simply great girl who looks good but has a damn good service and GFE. This is her 2nd time in SG and she needed money to pay her mum medical fees. Bros here please take care of this gem if you happen to go for her. A Gem for sure.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Date: 11/11/2016
Time: 1715hrs
Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Yui, from Chiangmai
Tone: consider fair
Look: got make up but still can see blemish but still look ok for me
Body: nice body shape,no stretched mark, 3 tattoo on her back
Boobs: firm big A or small b (not slaggy)
Finger: didn't try
French: she ok with it
Paint: she's responsive, even lift her hips up for me to paint her
Pussy: nice pussy shape with trim hair
Bj (I request with condom): vacuum cleaner/penis pump
Comms: basic English that some times I don't even know what's she talking abt but there no need to use google translate

Booked a slot within 5mins with bro Sk. He's fast, responsive n reliable. It's great that TRL provide video which is far better than highly photoshop pic by other stable (I kena fly aeroplane by other stable which I shall not name)

The deed: sop for early part. Undress into toilet for bath, Yui help me wash front n back kilat kilat with 2 kind of soap, dettol mint n normal dove, mint is for didi n ass while dove is for body. When it's her turn to soap up, I grope her from behind n she playfully bang her bum against my didi. At this stage I know she's a wild child le.
She help me wipe my back when we return to the room and ask me "I fuck you or you fuck me?" Lolx
I pin her down and start licking her breast with both my hands locking her hands down, slowly slowly I go south but keep attacking the thigh then the side of the "Y" before I go for the abalone. She lift her hips up for me to continue eating her pussy while she squeeze her own breast.
When I get she's rdy, I told her to cap me but she push me down and start sucking my balls, man, u have got to try how she suck n pull those balls. I ask for cap bj (to be safe). The suction she applied on my stick is the most intense I even felt, suck n pull, suck n pull. She's a wilding, a horny girl, a sex machine. She got those energy that keeps her moving. Bros out there who feel that u got the stamina to prove me wrong, try her.

Ps: she even gave me a cock massage
Up me or zap me. Choice is urs
I only write what I do/see/felt
Thank You For The FR On Yui. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoten0 View Post
Ha! I tried Yui on wednesday too. So here's a belated FR. As you know, the first time I tried TRK, I had an excellent with Amy. Next try was a disaster with Fern. Then the OKT msg me and apologies. So I decided to give them another change. He recommended Yui. So here goes.

Looks: 7/10 Not really my type. Like earlier poster said, has some blemishs painted over by makeup. After all is done, she put on her spectacles and wow, she look so much better lol. OKT should change her photo to use one with specs.
Resemblance to picture: 8/10. Closer to the live video. So thumbs up on using video.
Figure: She is slim... kinda like goth chick slim. No fats. No stretch marks.
Boob: A+ or B- ... not a big fan or a good judge of boobs .... lol like all my prev. frs.
BBBJ: Very good. Didn't manage to CIM. Had to give her a few pointers. Obedient will keep going and going if you want.
French: YES. Very good.
FJ: Did doggy and missionary. Came fast after a long bbbj.
GFE: Very good.

When I arrived, told her to take a break before shower, she automatically starts to massage me. That's good service. Was so good that I wanted to lie down and zzz. But decided to go shower. After shower, she ask, u fuck me or I fuck you? I said you blow me lol. Decide to paint her first. Very accomodating. She raises her pussy to get more. Same pattern as described above.

Overall, good session and good FL.

RTF: No lol... coz on the way out, I saw Nong.. she looked good. So that's the next target.

Cheers.
Thank You For The FR On Yui.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt1999 View Post
Nong of Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 Same girl as pic and video. resembles more like the 2nd pic as advertised.

Body: 8.5/10 Slim nice body with no strechmarks and handful of boobs

Boobs: 9/10 Handful of boobs. Big B boobs.

Fingering/Painting: 8.5/10 Sensitive Clit she has and fingering and painting is not a issue at all. natural wet and she likes to be licked.

BBBJ: 9/10 Great suction and licking of balls and 69 was done by returining the favour to her.

FJ: 9.5/10 Natural wet and just caps on and put it in. can feel her pussy is tight and those hot hot feeling. Mutiple positions tried and she was a good fuck really. Moans were sexy and she will grab her boobs when she is hitting climax. She told me she finish 2 times. Haha.

GFE: 9/10 Limited english but lucky for me can speak little thai so no comm issues at all. She was working at a Siamdiu in St James before she was here. I would say it's Coyote Quality. Price Tag at $130. Why not? Better than go hang flowers at Siamdiu.

RTF: 1 more time before she goes back

Thanks Bro SK for the prompt and fast arrangement. Will see you again real soon.
Thank You For The FR On Nong. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkaicetea View Post
Mew from TRL

Looks: 8/10 those innocent syt looks. Nt much different from photo

Boobs: 7/10. Maybe small b cup

Skin: 8/10 smooth n fairer than normal thai tone

BBBJ: 9/10 VERY GOOD. Lick was normal but the blowing was awesome. Suction n speed great just to my needs.

French: 0/10 only light kisses

FJ: 8/10 very tight below. No KY required. Needs improvements on her riding. The rest was good.

OKT friendly n responsive
Thank You For The FR On Mew. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
My humble review as follows,

Face: Exact same as pic, some belemishes on face. Nontheless still the same as pic and video provided. sweet girl always smiling.

Body: Thai skin tone, slim body as shown in video.

Boob: A cup, not for boobs lovers.

Service: Tip top service by Bee. During shower keep playing with 2nd. Cleans u up like a king. Proceeded to room and action started by frenching. her FRENCHING is damn good. Very long never received such experience with a FL. Catbath is sensual and and BBBJ is licking of shaft and DT feel is there and pops it with good suctions. FYI, 1st shot CIM-ed. 2nd shot started after some chit chatting stroking of body BBBJ for about 10mins before 2nd shot. Tried few positions and she was willing and her cowgirl is good finished in doggy as she have a nice firm ass down there.

NOTE: She is natural wet and does not requires KY. Her GFE is OVER THE SKY. It's been ages since i met such gem and do take care of her bros.
This is her 2nd visit to SG and She is those 1 of those rare FL's u can find in market nowadays. I have been a slient bonker nowadays unless i met someone like Bee & i will write.

Kudos to Bro SK and team for bringing in such gem. Rare gem quality.
Thank You For Your FR On Bee. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by papam View Post
Short FR for Yui of Teeruklover.

Looks: 8.5/10 same as pics. cute bubbly girl always smiling..
Boobs: 8/10 natural neh neh. nice for her petite body
Body: 8.5/10 petite small size . fair smooth skin as well
Blowjob: 9/10 very sensual with balls licking as well.
Catbath: 8/10 like to roam around nips and abs great foreplay with frenching
Pussy: 8.5/10 nice pink pussy with nice clit to lick and she was arose quickly
FJ: 9.5/10 she can really ride and seems like she really love sex. jerked a few times throughout whole 2x FJ
GFE: 9/10 limited english but with the help of translator everything is good.

Summary: She is those half shy type. but once u trigger her point everything is just like woah. very hardworking girl and i will confirm go back and RTF her again soon. Saw Bee and Nong as well and both resemble pics as advertised. Bee got those slutty CFM look..but i think i will stick to Yui for now Hehe...Thanks to Teeruklover for bringing in such gems as market nowadays really more misses than hits.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIntruder View Post
My virgin visit w teeruklover

In the mood for a innocent look girl, saw Yui from TRL, despite having mixed FRs for this stable. I still decided to give it a try.

Operator- experience. No hassle.

Accommodation- apartment, central. Room clean and decent enough. I was given room without attach bathroom. Everything function welll. I was lucky to get a parking slot nearby.

Lady- Yui

http://vid349.photobucket.com/albums...psz6dtox5f.mp4- this is her

Look- first impression at door (poor lighting) avg looking girl, light make up. won't reject kind. Went into the room, she looks sweet and cute. Always laughing and smiling- plus point.

Body- about 155 tall I guess. long hair, petite, slim and smooth skin, consider fair for Thais, nice small tits w small nipples, enough to grab. Cute ass, some artistic trendy tattoos at the back (not those dragons of fish, no worries, not overly done.

FJ- felt sian plus tired, that's y mood was to relax and have a innocent look girl, END UP I GET A SEX MACHINE!!! OMG!!! V playful. Her expression and her enthusiasm!!! How not to switch on!!!!!! She jerked afew times! Can u imagine she was in the hurry to grab the condom and pull me into her!!

Foreplay- did I mentioned she's playful?

Bbbj- long enough to enjoy it, unlike those few stroke kind......full of balls licking, powerful suction and sound, plus her sweet look and expression!!! Visualize lollipop!!!

Pussy- trimmed, KY was used, think she don't like fingering inside (not a concern at all, cos other things kept me busy enough!

Communication- basic English, minimum. She told me she speak korea language as she stayed there for couple years.

Fenching- excellent.

Gfe- v natural, nothing too over, no commercial feel.

I really enjoyed the 90mins, didn't get this kind of good sex for a long Long while! She told me she enjoy having sex �� v hardworking girl, really out to please!

Thx bro SK!! I will definitely keep ur number!
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
FR for Bee from Teeruklover @ 7/11, 9:00PM

Face: 8/10 Same as photo, cute looking with bubbly character with light make up. Look a bit like one of my ex-gf
Boob: 7/10 Right size for me, boob lover be warned
Frenching: 9/10 Sit on top of me while covered inside a blanket and initiate frenching with me
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Enjoyed every moment of it, mixture of wet and dry BBBJ
Painting: Eat her until she damn horny and pull me up to bang her
FJ: 9/10 Naturally wet and very horny once warmed up, she will accommodate any position you change
GFE: 9/10 Started by TCSS, then she get playful under the blanket and french you, blow you and 'beg' you to bang her after she get wet... What a bonk
RTF: Yes, will be seeing her again before she leave

Overall: 8.5/10

She is those cute looking girl with a very friendly character, looks shy but is naughty. Non commercial feel. Will initiate frenching and will lock your lips for a long time. Once you hit her right spot, she kinda change into another person and will devour you. She will go all out in cowgirl position. Very good GFE and most importantly she resemble my ex-gf so maybe a plus point for me here
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekwaen View Post
Bel Teeruklover

Had a session with Bel 2 days back.

Very sweet 20yo girl with tattoo at abs area. Looks exact same as picture and video provided. Shower is shared bathroom. Frenching allowed. No restrictions on painting and fingering. a very willing to please girl. Blowjob was good with good suction and licking of balls. FJ willing to take on different positions and no complains. sexy moans during FJ. Massage is strong and good. GFE is good and limited English but good enough to hold a small conversation.

OKT is responsive and willing to answer. Thanks for implementing the video clip to help make a better decision.
Thank You For The FR For Bel. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglopi View Post
fr for yui terruklover

Looks: 8/10 she look pretty and have the Korean look when she wear the specs

Body: 8/10 slim and her skin is fair and smooth also have 3 tattoo at the back

Boobs: B she has small nipples and also sensitive for licking

Frenching: yes

BBBJ: 8/10 she can blow for very long time and will look at you

Cathbath: 9/10 like to lick nipples and balls sucking

Pussy: shave and tight

painting: yes

Fingering: yes

FJ: 8.5/10 she can ride quite tight when i doggy her

Gfe: 9/10 she only know very limited english

Overall: she is a good gem. she like to have sex really worth the money. when you lick her nipples or clit she will jerk she will ask for more if you make her aroused . Like the bro mention she will ask i fuck you or you fuck me....Bro be gentle when bonk her she will be leaving soon
Bro SK.

Quote:
Finally managed to Rtf yui after afew failed attempts. This is my 2nd times rtf a FL. Equally or even better than my first visit.

She keep asking want eat my cum cos she says she eat already then got power lol! i dunno she referring to CIM or swallow, Cos i have a problem today, dunno y i cant cum the moment she put it in her mouth......

First shot i ask for a blowjob, her BJ was good, with lots of AR. I just couldnt cum, i scare she tired, asked her stop and Fuck instead.

2nd shot, fj. i also couldnt cum. End up She used ky to massage my dick and balls, v nice, some stroke made me too high till i cant take it lol! even tho i had a hard time cumming, she still damn energetic and put up a smile, even in the shower after 2nd shots, she still super playful. She catbath both my entire body front and back

Since there are so many FRs for her. I will just point out afew points which i personally like when i visit FL.

1) nvr on phone, all attention on me

2) not a time watcher.

3) nvr ask for tips, she didnt even check the amount of money if it was correct when i passes to her... pls dont cheat her hor! (this kind must give tip!)

4) first time FL uses wet tissue to wipe my bro before and after the job, V Comfortable, unlike most girls uses toilet paper, tap is fine, but not wiping...

She leaving our little island in few days time.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Last week i tried to rtf yui but all timing off, so i ask bro sk any girls available, he advised me not take fern, very nice of him. V honest business man! And he told me Bel available (2nd blood). I asked service good or not, he ask me commando herr lol!

Maybe just me, nowadays most established okts dont even bother to ans question (machiam take it or leave it attitude). Bro SK so far so good, as of now lah , may not be 100% accurate based on some bros' FR, but at least got effort, and can tell he takes feedback seriously, he actually msg me to check becos he received complaints from other bro...

Quick one, Bel confirmed slim, super petite SYT (boobs lover can skip). Shes very GREEN. According to her, 20yo, First time in sg and first time working this line.

Cheers
Thank You For The Feedback On Bel. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cass View Post
Bel Teeruklover

Room provided. Central location. Nice place and easy accesible. This stable is 1 of the reputable old birds in SBF history and they are now back with more pretty models.

Looks: 8.5/10 same as pic. thanks for the live video as reference.

Body: 8.5/10 Thai tan smooth body with a tattoo at stomach area. no strech mark confirm SYT. slim figure.

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B boobs. nice pair of boobs to match her petite body.

Painting: 8.5/10 Natural wet very accomodating. soft slutty moans. started off with fingering followed by painting. trimmed pussy.

Catbath: 8.5/10 Soft tongue licking and very automatic down to your didi.

BBBJ: 9/10 Very good feel on licking and sucking of didi. hardworking girl who dont stop if u dont ask her to.

FJ: 9.5/10 Horny SYT is the word to describe her. Does various position and she is willing and she has the CFM look during FJ.

GFE:8/10 Translator is needed as her english is limited. But still no barriers thou cause i can speak half bucket thai. haha

Overall: 9/10 Very willing to please SYT confirm worth every single cent paid for. She makes u feel like a king. Bros pls treat her well. saw Nong on the way out and chatted a bit. Looks good too. Nong is going back soon. Will RTF. prolly a b2b session as nong is going back soon.
Thank You For The FR On Bel. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhee_21 View Post
Booked Nuch from TRL.

Looks: 7. 80% from pic due to light makeup.

Body: 8.5. petite and slim yet not bony

Boobs: B with cute little brown nipples.

Bbbj: 6 + 3. Bj was normal, nothing fantastic but she is very accommodating. Guide her to my weak spots and once she hit it, she'll focus on it until i stop it. If never stop, probably the full session will be a bj session. For this, I'll +3 for her efforts.

Painting / fingering / frenching yes

Pussy: shaven with a bit of small bush

Fj: 8

Gfe: 9

Rtf: yes

Overall is a good bonk. Nuch is very cheerful, fun, naughty and accommodating throughout the session. And thanks to bro sk for making the arrangement
Thank You For The FR On Nuch. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
FR NUCH teeraklover

A short fr summary

She really look different from photo.with make up and big eye contact lens help.not that her look failed but real live is different from photo.and photo she look abit cool but in real life she is funny.

The moment i saw her she start to giggle and ask me look different frim photo right?as some customer also feedback.

Well,forget about comparing her look if you want good session.she is the one.
She is funny,playful,ting tong and she told me she slept 4am plus and my session was 1045am.so can see although she sleep less but still very energetic.

Her slim figure and lightweight for me to carry(45++kg) her and do koala bear fxxk.she comes with B cup headlight.

Minimum forest at south and she came with my oyster painting skill.

I always served the girl so i skipped cathbath and bbbj.

FJ is sop with her soft moan in between.

A highly RTF category.
Bro SK.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Nuch from TeeRukLover

Was chilling out with colleague at area near TRL stable and felt fluid clogging up my veins from the incomplete session yesterday afternoon, therefore decided to try book Nong but she wasn't available. Damn it! Asked for who is available at 1am and operator recommended Nuch. Since it is late and was nearby, decided to go ahead despite she isn't actually my cup of tea based on the photo.

However when I saw Nuch, the first impression is that she is really not photogenic. She look much better in real life. She is dressed in a white sexy clubbing kind of dress which made her looked kinda slutty and got a bit of CFM factor. Was led to the room and ask if she could dim the light because I am shy, she LOL at me and ask me 'Jing lor?', I said 'Yes!' She complied and I was thinking NNB, you LOL at me, later than you know!

Anyway we started with some TCSS, her level of english was better than Orange and with some of my broken we could talk about almost anything. Soon we went for shower and she can still disturb me saying, now I see your everything no more shy liao? I said no, now horny wanna eat you. She laugh at me again. This girl got quite a fun character, very fun to talk and play with. She cleaned me up before cleaning herself and off we went to the room for our session.

She wanted to perform the SOP on me but I told her to lie down first because I am feeling kinda tired, been out the whole day. So she just lie beside me on my chest just like how any of my gf would have and we continue chatting about random topics. She start becoming touchy while I just laze there. She start stroking my little one and ask me why I not beautiful is it why you no power? I said I tired la... Then she get naughty and start BBBJ me before I could finish my sentence, that sudden attack kinda awake my little one slowly but deadly. Despite my little one grow stiff already she still don't want to stop as if want to make me CIM and show me the cheeky face.

I told her okay, you failed to unload me. Now my turn! Asked her to lie down and spread to paint her. She was dry... (today like dry season, both girl also dry ) but slowly the pussy become wetter and wetter until like juice flowing non stop haha... She use her hands to spread her pussy and guide me to her clit and her body start shaking out of control... but I never give chance and continue until she kinda beg me and tell me she cummed...

I stopped and said you cummed then what about me? She just smile and keep quiet and touch my dick but soon she gave me another BBBJ without saying a word and tried to open a condom and trying to slip it onto my little one. I moved her to lie on her back while she is still struggling with putting on the condom for me... We frenched like lovers while she is trying to slip the condom onto my dick. Once it's capped, I just poke her without warning and she looked shocked but show the shiok expression. She was damn wet at this moment... we made love for a long time like 15-20 mins in missionary and cowgirl, she was all the way very wet without the need of any lube at all. But too tired told her half time.

Rested and tried again. She blew me again but I told her to turn over for 69 and she capped me again and here we go again until time is almost up. Gave up again. Too tired! She say thank you I cummed, but you never with a giggle. Kind of poking fun at me. I said 'mai pen rai, you wait!'. Message operator for extension. Got the slot and I laugh back at her, this time you sure die. She show me the 'insincere' sorry face. We rested and TCSS.

This time I repeat everything from step 1 by painting her and just before she cum I stop. She was like ... I gave her a grin and she was a bit 'annoyed'. I ignored and took out a cap and wear myself and poke her hard, this time maybe because she had yet to cum she was getting very horny and her moans are much louder than previous 2 tries. We fuck and french and grab each other body for a freaking long time until I finally cum. Just before I shoot, I took out my dick attempt to cum on her stomach but she surprised me by taking out the cap and stroke me to release all my remaining cum on her stomach. When I am all released, she came and suck me clean until my dick turned jelly.

To be honest, I don't know if I managed to 'play' her for being naughty or eventually got 'played' by her.

Face: 8/10 - Way better than the photo posted in the ad, operator please change her photo
Boob: 8/10 - Natural B
Body: 8/10 - Slim, 3 small tattoo at her shoulder back area. Front is clean.
Frenching: 8.5/10 - Like to french, cannot get enough
Catbath: 7.5/10 - SOP
BBBJ: 9/10 - Very automatic in giving BBBJ, will attempt to suck you dry or CIM kind.
Painting: 8.5/10 - Initially dry, but very wet and will cum just by painting
FJ: 9/10 - Good points for her never drying pussy despite screwing her for a very long time, also don't know where her water come from.
GFE: Good chemistry, very playful, like lover, keep teasing me.
RTF: Maybe Yes if I am not going overseas

TLDR; Look much better in real life, very playful. Very chatty, Can talk about anything under the sun. Will cum by painting. Has a never dry pussy. Will keep BBBJ you for whatever reason. Will handjob you even after you cum and will suck you till your boy goes limping into coma...
Bro SK.