The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You LATEST feature! View, search, sort and contact all the listings in this section on this MOBILE FRIENDLY Portal!

Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Teeruklover Image
Please SMS or WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 8374 8442 to book our models!

Old 30-12-2016, 11:12 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 16
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: ♕ TeerukLover ♕ ✌ Gallery & FR Reviews ✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as mine. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.
Part 1
Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please don't reading it
-All FR written by being modify from my previous or past

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
-Trustworthy and honest stable with real picture.
-No switch and bait of ladies
-No last minute cancel or any pattern
-Operation style is organise and professional
-Experience stable which is not new
-Instructions was clear and easy booking
Ann

Description of lady
- Look similar as the one being advertise
- Pics orginal and non-edited
- CFM look and look like a local typical malay ah lian
Lady Background
-Ann was from one of the providence in Thailand called Issan
-This is her 1st visit to sg and 1st time working with this stable
-She has been working in a massage parlour back in Pattaya

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 27 Dec 2016
Time of Action: 1800 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ
Accommodation: Apartment (shall not comment too much)
(Please liaise with the stable directly when confirm your booking)
-Discreet but may not be easily accessible with various modes of transportation.
-Easy parking
Room Condition
-Room with no attract toilet and
-Cosy & Spacious.
-Small and just nice for a mattress and a small cupboard
Toilet Condition
-No bath tub
-Equipment & towel in good condition
-Small and simple looking
Thank You For The FR On ANN. ^_^.
Bro SK.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 30-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
“A FR is to give bros a sense of idea of what to expect, good services must share, the style of writing and the pics are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination." Important thing is we share and we enjoy.

Part 2
This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.

Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please stop reading it
-All FR written by being modify from my previous or past

身材/ Body
-Very tanned and dark skin tone with gold dye long hair
- Some tattoos and the front and back of body and arm
-Petite with no visible mark or scar on the body.
-Small boobs, not suitable for boobs lover
-Nipple was sensitive to touch
-Tight, wet and shave pussy

按摩/MASSAGE
- Experience, professional and skillful as is her rice bowl
- A very relax massage
-Good amount of strength from head to toe
-Know which muscles to bend and crack
-Nice massage on the ball area to make u wanna to fuck her
舌吻/ FRENCHING
-Lots of tongue fighting and sucking
-Frenching like BF and GF making love
-Cuddled tightly to exchange kisses
-Fast and furious passionate lips locking

慢游/ CATHBATH
-Lot of nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard,
-Lick my ear, neck area and then going all over my body
-Licking my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it

女友感/GFE
-Able to speaks English to strike good conversation
-Treat you like her lover with high KC level
-Willing to please, no rushing
-Accommodating and patient with no complaint
-Know how to satisfy a man with her seductive move

无套口交/BBBJ
-Mouthfucked her with no resistant
-Engulfed my whole dick into her mouth
-Suck and lick the ball furiously
-Lot of slurping and tongue twirling
-Lick my dick head in up and down slow motion
-Suck the shaft with strong suction
-Suck with pace and speed long with deep blow

做爱/Fuck Job
-Small size, able to carry her up to bonk different position
-Ride me and she was moaning and whining
-Tried missionary position, got the “piak piak piak” soung
-Begging of more kind of expression during FJ
-I thrust her deep in and out position facing her
-Alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster
-Bang her really deep and hard till i cum

再次光顾/RTF
-She is consider RTF type
-For those who like minah dark and petite type lady
-A satisfy session
-Support this girl you guys won’t regret on her

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
Bro SK.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 30-12-2016, 11:15 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriteeee View Post
FR for Nana from TRL

Firstly thaNks to Bro SK who was prompt in replying and secured a slot nana. Booked the earliest slot so when I arrived at the location had to wait awhile outside the door before being let in as the girl just woke up hahaha. First impression was good as she was friendly and held my hand into the room. Looks are 70% similar to the pictures maybe because she just woke up with zero make up. However she still looked pretty. Went ahead and took a shower together. Her attitude was really friendly and we hit it off straight away. Her English is ok but I mostly spoke Thai to her so wasn't a problem for me. Her figure is really sexy with a nice ass. Boobs were small Bs but proportionate to her frame. Skin was slightly tan like the typical Thai tan. We proceeded back into the room after showering and laid on the bed. She gave me a short massage but she admitted she don't know how to massage but it was still actually quite good. Haha. She laid down beside me and we cuddled while chatting. As we got closer and closer midway through talking she gave me a kiss on the lips and it sparked off a tongue fight. She was really into the kiss and started stroking my little bro. I reciprocated by slowly moving down south and was pleasantly surprised to find that she's alr wet. Continued using my fingers to stroke her thigh and played with her clit. She went crazy and was really high once I started playing with her clit. She held on to my bro really hard at one point and for a moment I was worried she was going to put it into her pussy raw hahaha. Couldn't take it anymore and once she asked me condom? Mai tu Liao caps on and action began. Started with missionary and switched over to cow boy after. Man I love the way she rode on me and her moans were music to my ears. Can tell she wasn't faking it and that she really enjoys sex. Came shortly after and we both collapse on the bed panting. Took awhile before we recovered and went to wash up. Came back onto the bed and cuddled awhile before I left.

Overall it was one of the best sesssion I've had so far and her service and attitude is top notched. GFE definitely gao gao and I never once felt like I was a customer. Looks wise will grow on you after awhile and body is great with no tummy. Will rtf if I have the chance for sure! Please treat her well and she will return the favor ��
Thank You For The FR On NANA. ^_^.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icceer View Post
Tried Ning of TeeruK.

She is around 80% of the pics.
All stats of her are real.

Bath is SOP, proceeded to the room for the action
BbbJ is very good, bedroom action is even better.
Very accommodating to various positions.
French like no tomorrow.

RTF: why not? One of the better FL I've encountered.
Thank You For The FR On NING. ^_^.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papam View Post
Ann from Teeruklover99

Discreet and nice room with shared bathroom.

Looks is 85/100 as same to pic advertised.

Body is thai tan with some tattoos. does not affect me. service more impt. Petite slim type.

Frenching is allowed and and it's willing unlike some FL's half hearted..

Fingering and painting on clit is allowed with good soft moans.. Natural wet with non stop juices flowing.

Catbath ok nothing much over her. focus on nipple and chest. great soft suction.

BBBJ was good with tongue over the head and shaft with great suction in between. CIM-able standard if you do not stop.

Bed action was good with mutiple positions changing in between no KY needed good enough with just condom and her natural juices. during thrusting the sound due to the wetness was loud and clear.

GFE she can barely speak english so google translator would be a good tool to use. Nontheless she still takes care of me very well and always smiling attitude. during rest time will offer massage and hold your hand.

RTF Maybe because the stable have too many alternative choices to offer for me to try out.

Bro SK response was quick and fast so no hassle during booking.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee80 View Post
Ning from Teeruk lover

Was late but bro help me keep t appointment.

70% of pic. Thai tan. Braces. Tall. 165 cm, trim body with no fat. She is attractive. Couple of small tatts at back shoulder.

Shower. Sop
After in room. Pay money. Then action begins. She is like a gf. Non commercial. Happy and friendly. Basic english but professor in french.

Catbath: started with french then made her way down
Bj: awesome. With braces but can't feel.
Ar: had to tell her to stop. Great n deep!
Fj: tight. Various positions. Finished in missionary. Moans r sweet. Not commando type. Will french during t deed.

Overall. Great session. No rtf as there are many more to try! Saw May on t way hot. Pretty. N sharoe features. But a bit too dark for my liking.
Thank You For The FR On NING. ^_^.
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 30-12-2016 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Teeruklover Ann

Slim syt with superb skin and body.

Shaved and freaking tight.

Best part, super bubbly personality. Not so much of a "teh" gfe but like your fb who you can communicate well with. Speaks Thai only though.. English was hard to start a good conversation.
Thank You For Your FR For Ann. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post
Teeruklover. Macy

Picture is accurate.

Looks 7/10
Boobs 6/10 small not for boobs lovers
Bj 7/10 hardworking
Fj 7/10 accomodative
Attitude 8/10
She allows me to french her alot

She gives a very nice gfe feel.
Got some innocence and syt look
Thank You For The FR On Macy. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Was browsing the site this morning, saw a girl that was one of my favorites so far, thinking about her brings back memories from the previous time she was here. Immediately messaged OKT to ask him about her, and to my joy, he said she's available. When i got there, the look on her face when she opened the door and realised it was someone she met on her previous trip xD ah, pure bliss.

Here's a review for Macy from TeerukLover for you guys :3

Not a bad place, looks meh from the outside, but inside it looks pretty neat and organised, nothing to complain about

Communication: 8/10 for me
Broken English, but just enough for me to be able to maintain small conversations with her, i trust bros out here who can speak thai will be able to

Looks: 7/10
Pictures are accurate, she looks really cute in person, and her bubbly personality really brings out the cuteness in her.

Body: 8/10
Fair skin, short hair. she's slim but she's got the right amount of meat at the right places. Her curves are really on point and she's got a really bubbly ass for some great fun action :3

Boobs: 7/10
100% Natural, not big like some of you guys want, not small like an airplane that's for sure, but its just right for me, and it really fits her slim body too.
Sensitive nipples that get hard when she's aroused.

Catbath: 9/10
She's pretty darn professional in this area. Gives you kisses everywhere, from your face down to your chest down to your balls and onto your proud stick. Long and slow catbath provided.

BBBJ: 8/10
Great suction, her mouth feels warm inside and can feel her tongue darting here and there on your prized possesion. Able to change speed depending on your preference

Frenching: 9/10
Never have i once turned down frenching, and she is no exception. She likes it a lot. It depends on chemistry i can definitely tell you that so i'm not going to guarantee it that you will be getting any frenching with her :3

FJ: 8/10
Gets wet quite easily, she loves the FJ i'm sure. She loves it when you do her fast, least thats the vibe i get from her. Accomodating to your needs and always looks out for you if you happen to have any difficulty.

GFE: GFE QUEEN
Likes to talk, smiles a lot. Doesn't care about the time and she's quite easygoing. The way she smiles and squeals when she's happy just melts my heart whenever i see her. Feels more like your girlfriend that has come down to visit you and has so much to tell you about.

RTF: 2nd time today, Definitely going back, infact, she pestered me to return to her tomorrow, which i probably will

Secret 1: She's only gonna be here for 5 days, starting today, so please, if you've previously saw her on her previous visit but didn't get to go, please do so before she flies, i'm sure she'll appreciate it so much

It was awesome for me, i hope it will be the same for the bros who intend to support her.

Thank you so much bro, no worries about the miscommunication at the end but i'm sure it all worked out

Peace.
Thank You For The FR On Macy. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtiest View Post
Ning from TeeRukLover

Was supposed to have overnight session with her but instead I'm writing this FR from my home at 2am. Not as accommodating as advertised, got rejected when wanted to paint her. Excuse given was her pussy pain but would have inform me before session so I can seek other girls elsewhere. Paid her $20 for wasting my time and now thinking back I would have overpaid her.

Left the place at 1.10am wanting to try other girls. In the end, most stables not taking anymore booking for the day and I returned home disappointed.

Warning given; book Ning at your own risk...
Thank You For The FR On Ning. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Too long haven't write FR, tried Som on ytd aftrnn.

Look (most of time photo app makes the gals looks better, in her case opposite and makes her looks abit like ladyboy or Transgender, even asked bro 4-5 times to cnfrm not) Looks wise more accuracy will be 3rd photo showing body length, earlier twenties, less sharp minah milf looking with braces.

Body, 1.7M tall, smooth slim figure. Usual Thai tanned. Modified Boobs but quite soft to squeeze from 1+ year of massaging. Some cellulose skin marks around lower abdominal either from liposuction, but a tattoo across lower abdominal concealing surgery mark suggest otherwise, + when sucking hard at boobs u can actually still drink abit, thats how assuring she is 100% female.

Service wise quite good consider her occupation back home. Catbath, Frenching, Painting, fingering, BBBJ all can and automatic. Gets wet easily. FJ with quite some stamina thou not commando. Easy to comm as her english above average Thai FL, quite enthusiastic will play and joke along.

Selling point will be her semi deep throat BBBJ. Dunno whats her trick of doing it but seldom do I choose CIM instead cumming during pumping but this time I did.

RTF ... saw her other roommate as both was there standing when door opened, very contemplating to choose her roommate as she is more my type, maybe next time
Thank You For The FR On Som. ^_^
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 18-01-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:13 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Imfirecracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeRukLover99 View Post

↪ We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide LIVE Pics By Models Themselves.
↪ We Strive To Provide All Bros With The Most Genuine Experience Ever.
↪ DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SHOCK & DISAPPOINTMENT UPON SEEING MODEL ANYMORE AS WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET UPON ARRIVAL.
↪ A FR Review For Our Model Is Deeply Appreciated To Help Us Go Further In This Industry.
↪ Register NOW @ Www.TeeRukLover.Com & Join Us Today.
Bro SK. Pls bring in more big boob (natural) ones and provide AR CIM gems. Looking forward to support you
Old 18-01-2017, 07:54 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Ning- TRL

Look same as photo just not so smooth complexion.she is from issan and quite fair if compare to may(which i happened to see her on the way)
Big boobs although upgraded but feel soft to squeeze
Was worried about her performance after a previous fr on her but turn out She is friendly and accommodating.

Most importantly is she is a tongue frencher. I skipped cathbath and bbbj as usual and service her instead.

She response by moans and body twisting show she enjoy being painted.

Initially i only wanted 1 shot as going to jb later and ask her to massage but after awhile while we were sleeping i was woken up by her movement i thought she having bad dream so comfort her by planting small kissing on her.that start the 2nd shot as she return fierce frenching.

Overall a good session for me.
RTF usually not for me.

Thank you.
Thank You For The FR On Ning. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
Fr on Som. Teeruk lovers.

Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
Bbbj 9/10
Catbath 8/10
Fj 8/10

Overall a very very very extremely disappointing bonk. Very sad about this bonk.

Reason? Cause she leaving soon. Then if I cant find a girl like her. How? Sibei headache.

Maybe she is acting about her gfe. But who cares.

Question is. Who can replace her?
Thank You For The FR On Som. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrterjim View Post
FR on Gigi (TeerukLover)

Had a fun time with Gigi. Need a bit more time to find out the location.

Pic Resemblance: 90% pic
Looks: 7/10, She looked like someone I know...Hehe
Boobs: 9/10 D cups as indicated. Firm.
BBBJ: 8/10 Nice suction.
FJ: 9/10, She can sure ride on top
GFE: 9/10 Very chatty. Her English okay.
RTF: If vitamin M permit, will want to try quickie tarma.
Thank You For The FR On Gigi. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Date: 06/01/2017
Time: 1630hrs
Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Gigi from Bkk
Tone: Malay tone
Look: square face n a bit manly
Body: Gigi is "big bone" type. Think she's around 1.65m. Got bit of tummy
Boobs: firm big C
Finger: didn't try cos she feel uncomfortable with it
French: very light frenching only
Paint: not ok with finger but still ok with painting.
Pussy: trim hair, can't see pussy well cos the room very dark
Bj: I told her I don't wan
Comms: basic English better than most cos she's a masseuse in Bkk. Got chance to speak to farang

Bro Sk is still the same. He's fast, responsive n reliable.

The deed:
start of with sop bathing. Gigi didn't join me but she did help me to bath. When I'm in the room, she help me to wipe my back n ask me to rest while she go bath. When she back, she start by giving me a leg massage n work slow to my lil bro, I told her I don't wan bj so she Juz suck my balls. Not long after, I told her it's my turn. I will do my usual frenching, sucking of breast then slowing work down to "Y" she aldy prepared KY by the side, but when I start my paint job, she's enjoying that moment n can feel her body responds to it.
Bros out there, I'm not sure how many got the mindset same as me. But it altered my mindset when I knw those girls r faking.
Fake moan ~ "since u wan to fake, I make sure later u kena from me"
Genuine moan ~ " wahhh super happy. Lik achieve target liao, got chemistry "
So when I feel that's she's rdy, cap on n pump her missionary. Actually today's fuck is very normal. Nothing much to share with you bros.
I ended my 1st shot n after that is all TCSS/massage session, but I learn a lot from Gigi as she tell me her experience with farang, saying their cock is long but soft, Asian is short n hard.
Sometime it's good to hear n know things that u might not encounter in ur life.
Mayb becos of the TCSS session, she feels comfortable with me n when she ask me for 2nd bath, back in room she was getting rdy for my 2nd shot but I told her 1 is enough as I'm oso rushing off to meet up with frenz.
Overall Gigi is a nice lady to chat with n she will tell u almost everything. She not my cup of tea as she's "big bone" type. She's goin back in 2 days time along with nana & Ann.

Up me or zap me. Choice is urs
I only write what I do/see/felt
Thank You For The FR On Gigi. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminative View Post
Koy (Teeruklover)

Looks: 8/10 Demure SYT GND type.
Body: 8.5/10 Fair Skin with tattoo on thigh.
Boobs: B cup. Just nice for her body and smooth skin.
Kissing: 8/10 Can french and really into it. chemistry build up++
Catbath: 8/10 Is good and will lick all way down. experienced.
Pussy: 8/10 nice clit and lots of warm love juice. fingering allowed. nv try painting.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction and licking of balls and shaft throughout. CIM 1st shot. feels too good.
FJ: 8.5/10 Multiple positions done. good and natural wet. No lube assist at all.
Good riding stamina she has too. and panting soft sexy moans.
GFE: 9/10 Good clean up after deed done and always smiling and google translator to assist in communication. hugs and pecks given throughout.

She is those Demure and guai guai nu type. SYT confirmed. so those who loves those innocent girl can go for her. OKT fast and detailed in response.
Thank You For The FR On Koy. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
FR for JOM from TRL.

Think this is my 3rd bonk a this stable in 3 weeks.

Look : 70% look like the photo. Probably with heavy makeup or its a old pic. She should be in late 20s or early 30s.Abit disappointed with the look.very plain looking gal. Quite tall with super long dirty nails. I quite concern abt her scraching me with those nails.

Location : Very ulu and out of place for those who do not drive. Drivers good cos got ample parking space. Very old apartment with (1 shared toilet at kitchen and 4 rooms i think, okt can confirm if other room got toilet??). Imagine i goto walk across the rooms and narrow "hall" to the toilet 2 times. Bump into one bro who came out from room and he talek back to his room upon seeing me. Haha.

Boobs : B+ to C. A handful but definitely not busty. Abit saggy but acceptable.

Shower : Pretty SOP but i keep on attacking her. She was game to suck my nip and give me a breast massage in the toilet. Little french is allow (she not into it)

Back to room. Slow and steady. No GFE though but she kind of just go thru momentum. She told me i'm her first customer here and she just reach this morning flight. Benefit of doubt, first blood doesn mean anything to me (unless its real first blood virgin, haha). She work in the same line in thailand. Slowly she catchbath me. She doesnt enjoy fingering too (keep holding my hands tightly when i attack her with my finger). Manage to finger her for a while inside but seeing her no into it, i took my finger out. I must say she is quite expreince and work hard. Then come the highlight of the bonk. She spend more than a freaking 15min on my crackhole AR me till i song until jurong. Not deep insert kind but its a good long AR. I goto stop her and ask her to put condom and bonk. Missionary and within few minutes i release.

Shower again, and saw 3 ladies outside this time. Wah man this place house all 4 ladies and i do a quick glance at all their face, boobs and attitude. And back into room i took out my phone and surf sbf to compare what i see to the pics. Locked on one gal with bursty boobs (likely enhanced) super chio and syt with full back tattoo and slutty look too. There other gals i will give it a pass. Not my cup of tea for sure.
Massage me for a while and attack me again. I gave her a wicked smile and direct her to my crackhole again. Another good 10mins AR!!!! Seldom gal do AR nowadays. I'm in heaven now. Turn her to doggy and bonk bonk bonk then explode. My legs are jelly and panting. Her moans are pretty real and she is quite wet and surprising tight (though she is in this line back in thailand)

Show again. This time i saw 4 ladies outside including one going home today. Took my time to slowly examine every of the gals and confirm my locked on target. Gave her a smile and wink and she return me with a nice smile. Oh man locked on liao though i do not like enhanced boobs.

Go back to room, dress up and tip the gal that service me. RTF probably not unless my crackhole is itchy. End of commando trip without any FR.
Thank You For The FR On Jum. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntailan View Post
Just finished wity Nan from TRL. Copied format below from another bro.
Face: 8/10. Same person as photo.
Body: 8/10. Nice perky ass and got cushion lah
Boobs: 7/10. Pair of bolt ons which were nicely done
Skin: 8/10. Tan n smooth
Braces, can sword fight and light green hair highlights
Pussy: I don't paint but not hairy
BBBJ: 8/10. Lick with lots of tongue. Held my tool like long lost lover
FJ: 8/10.
1st Shot – had to tell her to stop bbbj. Had her cg. Good moaning like real. Can't tell. Took her fr9m behind and good cushion to grabe and light smacking 😉 finished missionary with her legs wrapping my body, hands on the asset and hair. My wife also never do that
2nd Shot – was having a nice nap b4 my IC called. 😓 straight missionary only this time cos and quickly finish.

She wears glasses and maybe Bros who yate the glasses fetishis can request for her to put them on.

All in all , a good adventure after a disappointing experience in 2nd forum. Improvement can me made for the place. For the price....no complains.
Thank You For The FR On Nan. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 13
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I can find one CIM babe from this stable for my CIM MISSION

My latest contributions

My CIM FR

Japanese Voyeur

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( at min 8 pts)
Old 19-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jieqian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit Rei from Teeruklover

ended first shot, saw blood. I was like WTF.
Girl reaction gave me the impression she knew it was coming. Not apologetic at all.

Very terrible and bad experience at teeruklover

Hope all the stable boss who read this review will manage the girls better