The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Teeruklover Image
Please SMS or WhatsApp Bro SK at +65 8374 8442 to book our models!

Old 24-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 16
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: ♕ TeerukLover ♕ ✌ Gallery & FR Reviews ✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekwaen View Post
Bel Teeruklover

Had a session with Bel 2 days back.

Very sweet 20yo girl with tattoo at abs area. Looks exact same as picture and video provided. Shower is shared bathroom. Frenching allowed. No restrictions on painting and fingering. a very willing to please girl. Blowjob was good with good suction and licking of balls. FJ willing to take on different positions and no complains. sexy moans during FJ. Massage is strong and good. GFE is good and limited English but good enough to hold a small conversation.

OKT is responsive and willing to answer. Thanks for implementing the video clip to help make a better decision.
Thank You For The FR For Bel. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglopi View Post
fr for yui terruklover

Looks: 8/10 she look pretty and have the Korean look when she wear the specs

Body: 8/10 slim and her skin is fair and smooth also have 3 tattoo at the back

Boobs: B she has small nipples and also sensitive for licking

Frenching: yes

BBBJ: 8/10 she can blow for very long time and will look at you

Cathbath: 9/10 like to lick nipples and balls sucking

Pussy: shave and tight

painting: yes

Fingering: yes

FJ: 8.5/10 she can ride quite tight when i doggy her

Gfe: 9/10 she only know very limited english

Overall: she is a good gem. she like to have sex really worth the money. when you lick her nipples or clit she will jerk she will ask for more if you make her aroused . Like the bro mention she will ask i fuck you or you fuck me....Bro be gentle when bonk her she will be leaving soon
Thank You For The FR On Yui. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIntruder View Post
Finally managed to Rtf yui after afew failed attempts. This is my 2nd times rtf a FL. Equally or even better than my first visit.

She keep asking want eat my cum cos she says she eat already then got power lol! i dunno she referring to CIM or swallow, Cos i have a problem today, dunno y i cant cum the moment she put it in her mouth......

First shot i ask for a blowjob, her BJ was good, with lots of AR. I just couldnt cum, i scare she tired, asked her stop and Fuck instead.

2nd shot, fj. i also couldnt cum. End up She used ky to massage my dick and balls, v nice, some stroke made me too high till i cant take it lol! even tho i had a hard time cumming, she still damn energetic and put up a smile, even in the shower after 2nd shots, she still super playful. She catbath both my entire body front and back

Since there are so many FRs for her. I will just point out afew points which i personally like when i visit FL.

1) nvr on phone, all attention on me

2) not a time watcher.

3) nvr ask for tips, she didnt even check the amount of money if it was correct when i passes to her... pls dont cheat her hor! (this kind must give tip!)

4) first time FL uses wet tissue to wipe my bro before and after the job, V Comfortable, unlike most girls uses toilet paper, tap is fine, but not wiping...

She leaving our little island in few days time.
Thank You For The FR On Yui. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIntruder View Post
Last week i tried to rtf yui but all timing off, so i ask bro sk any girls available, he advised me not take fern, very nice of him. V honest business man! And he told me Bel available (2nd blood). I asked service good or not, he ask me commando herr lol!

Maybe just me, nowadays most established okts dont even bother to ans question (machiam take it or leave it attitude). Bro SK so far so good, as of now lah , may not be 100% accurate based on some bros' FR, but at least got effort, and can tell he takes feedback seriously, he actually msg me to check becos he received complaints from other bro...

Quick one, Bel confirmed slim, super petite SYT (boobs lover can skip). Shes very GREEN. According to her, 20yo, First time in sg and first time working this line.

Cheers
Thank You For The Feedback On Bel. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cass View Post
Bel Teeruklover

Room provided. Central location. Nice place and easy accesible. This stable is 1 of the reputable old birds in SBF history and they are now back with more pretty models.

Looks: 8.5/10 same as pic. thanks for the live video as reference.

Body: 8.5/10 Thai tan smooth body with a tattoo at stomach area. no strech mark confirm SYT. slim figure.

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B boobs. nice pair of boobs to match her petite body.

Painting: 8.5/10 Natural wet very accomodating. soft slutty moans. started off with fingering followed by painting. trimmed pussy.

Catbath: 8.5/10 Soft tongue licking and very automatic down to your didi.

BBBJ: 9/10 Very good feel on licking and sucking of didi. hardworking girl who dont stop if u dont ask her to.

FJ: 9.5/10 Horny SYT is the word to describe her. Does various position and she is willing and she has the CFM look during FJ.

GFE:8/10 Translator is needed as her english is limited. But still no barriers thou cause i can speak half bucket thai. haha

Overall: 9/10 Very willing to please SYT confirm worth every single cent paid for. She makes u feel like a king. Bros pls treat her well. saw Nong on the way out and chatted a bit. Looks good too. Nong is going back soon. Will RTF. prolly a b2b session as nong is going back soon.
Thank You For The FR On Bel. ^_^
Bro SK.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhee_21 View Post
Booked Nuch from TRL.

Looks: 7. 80% from pic due to light makeup.

Body: 8.5. petite and slim yet not bony

Boobs: B with cute little brown nipples.

Bbbj: 6 + 3. Bj was normal, nothing fantastic but she is very accommodating. Guide her to my weak spots and once she hit it, she'll focus on it until i stop it. If never stop, probably the full session will be a bj session. For this, I'll +3 for her efforts.

Painting / fingering / frenching yes

Pussy: shaven with a bit of small bush

Fj: 8

Gfe: 9

Rtf: yes

Overall is a good bonk. Nuch is very cheerful, fun, naughty and accommodating throughout the session. And thanks to bro sk for making the arrangement
Thank You For The FR On Nuch. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
FR NUCH teeraklover

A short fr summary

She really look different from photo.with make up and big eye contact lens help.not that her look failed but real live is different from photo.and photo she look abit cool but in real life she is funny.

The moment i saw her she start to giggle and ask me look different frim photo right?as some customer also feedback.

Well,forget about comparing her look if you want good session.she is the one.
She is funny,playful,ting tong and she told me she slept 4am plus and my session was 1045am.so can see although she sleep less but still very energetic.

Her slim figure and lightweight for me to carry(45++kg) her and do koala bear fxxk.she comes with B cup headlight.

Minimum forest at south and she came with my oyster painting skill.

I always served the girl so i skipped cathbath and bbbj.

FJ is sop with her soft moan in between.

A highly RTF category.
Bro SK.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-11-2016, 04:32 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Nuch from TeeRukLover

Was chilling out with colleague at area near TRL stable and felt fluid clogging up my veins from the incomplete session yesterday afternoon, therefore decided to try book Nong but she wasn't available. Damn it! Asked for who is available at 1am and operator recommended Nuch. Since it is late and was nearby, decided to go ahead despite she isn't actually my cup of tea based on the photo.

However when I saw Nuch, the first impression is that she is really not photogenic. She look much better in real life. She is dressed in a white sexy clubbing kind of dress which made her looked kinda slutty and got a bit of CFM factor. Was led to the room and ask if she could dim the light because I am shy, she LOL at me and ask me 'Jing lor?', I said 'Yes!' She complied and I was thinking NNB, you LOL at me, later than you know!

Anyway we started with some TCSS, her level of english was better than Orange and with some of my broken we could talk about almost anything. Soon we went for shower and she can still disturb me saying, now I see your everything no more shy liao? I said no, now horny wanna eat you. She laugh at me again. This girl got quite a fun character, very fun to talk and play with. She cleaned me up before cleaning herself and off we went to the room for our session.

She wanted to perform the SOP on me but I told her to lie down first because I am feeling kinda tired, been out the whole day. So she just lie beside me on my chest just like how any of my gf would have and we continue chatting about random topics. She start becoming touchy while I just laze there. She start stroking my little one and ask me why I not beautiful is it why you no power? I said I tired la... Then she get naughty and start BBBJ me before I could finish my sentence, that sudden attack kinda awake my little one slowly but deadly. Despite my little one grow stiff already she still don't want to stop as if want to make me CIM and show me the cheeky face.

I told her okay, you failed to unload me. Now my turn! Asked her to lie down and spread to paint her. She was dry... (today like dry season, both girl also dry ) but slowly the pussy become wetter and wetter until like juice flowing non stop haha... She use her hands to spread her pussy and guide me to her clit and her body start shaking out of control... but I never give chance and continue until she kinda beg me and tell me she cummed...

I stopped and said you cummed then what about me? She just smile and keep quiet and touch my dick but soon she gave me another BBBJ without saying a word and tried to open a condom and trying to slip it onto my little one. I moved her to lie on her back while she is still struggling with putting on the condom for me... We frenched like lovers while she is trying to slip the condom onto my dick. Once it's capped, I just poke her without warning and she looked shocked but show the shiok expression. She was damn wet at this moment... we made love for a long time like 15-20 mins in missionary and cowgirl, she was all the way very wet without the need of any lube at all. But too tired told her half time.

Rested and tried again. She blew me again but I told her to turn over for 69 and she capped me again and here we go again until time is almost up. Gave up again. Too tired! She say thank you I cummed, but you never with a giggle. Kind of poking fun at me. I said 'mai pen rai, you wait!'. Message operator for extension. Got the slot and I laugh back at her, this time you sure die. She show me the 'insincere' sorry face. We rested and TCSS.

This time I repeat everything from step 1 by painting her and just before she cum I stop. She was like ... I gave her a grin and she was a bit 'annoyed'. I ignored and took out a cap and wear myself and poke her hard, this time maybe because she had yet to cum she was getting very horny and her moans are much louder than previous 2 tries. We fuck and french and grab each other body for a freaking long time until I finally cum. Just before I shoot, I took out my dick attempt to cum on her stomach but she surprised me by taking out the cap and stroke me to release all my remaining cum on her stomach. When I am all released, she came and suck me clean until my dick turned jelly.

To be honest, I don't know if I managed to 'play' her for being naughty or eventually got 'played' by her.

Face: 8/10 - Way better than the photo posted in the ad, operator please change her photo
Boob: 8/10 - Natural B
Body: 8/10 - Slim, 3 small tattoo at her shoulder back area. Front is clean.
Frenching: 8.5/10 - Like to french, cannot get enough
Catbath: 7.5/10 - SOP
BBBJ: 9/10 - Very automatic in giving BBBJ, will attempt to suck you dry or CIM kind.
Painting: 8.5/10 - Initially dry, but very wet and will cum just by painting
FJ: 9/10 - Good points for her never drying pussy despite screwing her for a very long time, also don't know where her water come from.
GFE: Good chemistry, very playful, like lover, keep teasing me.
RTF: Maybe Yes if I am not going overseas

TLDR; Look much better in real life, very playful. Very chatty, Can talk about anything under the sun. Will cum by painting. Has a never dry pussy. Will keep BBBJ you for whatever reason. Will handjob you even after you cum and will suck you till your boy goes limping into coma...
Bro SK.
Old 24-11-2016, 04:38 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as mine. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1

Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please don't reading it

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
-Trustworthy and honest stable with real picture.
-No switch and bait of ladies
-No last minute cancel or any pattern
-Operation style is organise and professional
-Experience stable which is not new
- Instructions was clear and easy booking

Lady Background
-First time to Singapore and working in this line with this stable
-She was from Chiangrai and stay there for quite some time
-Able to communicate in simple english

Lady

Description of lady
- young school gal look
-similiar to the one posted in the thread
-look better in real
-light smooth skin with long dye hair
-belly piercing
-one tattoo at the stomach with wording and some small at the back

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 22 Nov 2016
Time of Action: 1600 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ
Accommodation: Apartment (shall not comment too much)

(Please liaise with the stable directly when confirm your booking)
-Discreet and easily accessible with various modes of transportation.
-Easy parking

Room Condition
-Room with no attract toilet and
-Cosy & Spacious.
-Big enough for a wardrobe and a bed

Toilet Condition
-No bath tub
-Equipment & towel in good condition
-Small, simple and old looking
Bro SK.
Old 24-11-2016, 04:39 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Part 2
This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.

Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please stop reading it

Lady Stats

Breast: I think A not a boob lover, not good at judging
Body: no visible fats or scars. Didn't notice any stretch marks either.
Body size: thin and petite, i was one head teller than her
Pussy hair: nice patch and not long
Pussy: Wet and Tight
Chemistry level: sweet smile and very high
KC level: very high
GFE feel: have a lot of cuddling and kissing throughout the session, make me feel fucking my gf
Characteristic: cute young school gal type

Sextistics

Massage: quite good
Foreplay: very automatic and also last very long
Frenching: Lots of tongue fighting and sucking with combination with some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard, from head to toe
BBBJ: deepthroat with lot of slurping and tongue twirling, go around my dick head and shaft in up and down slow motion with strong suction

CIM: almost but never, but will want to make you CIM type
Painting: not sure, if she allow, never try
Moaning: long loud innocent moan
Facial Expression In FJ: young and very pain kind of expression
Fj: small size good to bonk, lift her up to bonk and try out all kinds of positions.
AJ: She does not do AJ
Swallow: Yes, at extra cost but i never try

Verdict
She is a nice lady with no complaints and is patient in serving you. She is sure worth the money to try. She is an ideal choice for those who fancies bonking a young, petite school gal type lady. She is leaving soon, be fast for who has not booked her yet.

Comments

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
Bro SK.
Old 24-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
Great FR,bro....I come around 530pm today and tried out Nuch.Just an inch to meet u....lol....planning to try her this week and hope she still around.

Here My FR for Nuch from Teeruklover

Looks : 70-80% similiar to pics....looks ok.
Body : slight tummy,slim and petite.Slight tan.I'm not good in spotting birth or stretch marks so can't help yours.
Boobs : the most B cup.
Pussy : Natural wet and tight pussy(No KY needed).Trimmed.
Fingering/Painting : Allowed.Healthty pink pussy with a sensitive clit.Can make her cum with just painting.
FJ : Natural moaning and accommodating to all my requests.
GFE : very ting tong,playful and talkative(fun characters).Her english ok level.She work at AGG at Pattaya.

RTF : Maybe but like to try Bel next.Saw her after bro Naka_Timo left and she better looks than Nuch.Definately better looks than the pics provided by the OKT at webs.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Date: 25/11/2016
Time: 2000hrs
Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Bel from Chiang rai, 20yrs
Tone: Thai tone
Look: got make up, really look like sec sch girl
Body: nice body shape,no stretched mark, got some tattoo front n back
Boobs: "pong chek" A
Finger: didn't try
French: she ok with it
Paint: smooth pussy n when u hit the right spot, she will shiver.
Pussy: nice pussy shape
Bj: didn't try
Comms: very very basic English. Need to use google translate

Support Bro SK afew times le. No problem at all

The deed: Bel is a very sweet n petite girl like sec school those kind. In bath room, she will slowly clean u up from front to back taking her time to do it, when back to room, mayb tired (4am wake up to watch soccer) and chem not there, I just lay on the bed n wait for her. She slowly come over to hug me and start cat bath me. Her cat bath not bad, won't straight away att ur didi, nipple n down n nipple again. Slowly arouse you.
Then when she wanted to bbbj me(if u got read all my previous fr, I won't go for bbbj)
I push her down and start cat bath her, while doing cat bath, I start touching her pussy but she seems uncomfortable with it so i cat bath n massage beside her pussy. Att her breast b4 going south to eat her pussy, she's sensitive kind, lick the right spot will shiver de. When I feel she's rdy, I ask for condom, cap me n missionary her, she give that pain look, I Juz keep banging her, the more I bang, the more pain she felt n can feel her legs tightened up.
After 1st shot finish, she clean me up and I ask her if she's in pain???

She reply yes and said that mine is too big n hers too small. So since I'm tired, I told her there won't be a sec shot. This makes her confuse n when I used google translate to make her understand what im trying to say, she replied me that she's ok for second shot even with pain. To me I oso 不忍心. So I Juz ask her to massage me and talk to her till time up.
She's going off in 3 days time.
Do treat her nice as she's really a sweet girl.

Go for Bel if u r looking for gfe feel.
Up me or zap me. Choice is urs
I only write what I do/see/felt
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
Fr on Nuch frm teeruk lover
Looks: 6.5, photos better cos got makeup
Boobs: small Bs
Body: not fat nor plump but also not what u consider slim
Puss: tight and easily wet
Fj: my type, non commercial and enjoys sexs, many tell tale signs of orgasm.
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 26-11-2016 at 03:53 AM.
Old 30-11-2016, 12:11 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
Well, this is not an FR.

this noon sms TL stable and asked for Focus. ask damage, ask location, and ask availability of the lady..

so everything confirm already, i asked, any reviews on her?

So I asked him 1 service that I need..

He said she does not provide. So decided not to go ahead with it.

Cuz no that service. I can't cum. Hahahaha. So skip lo

wa. heng ah. never proceed to book her.

but at least he is honest alright? some OKT say have this have that. got dragon got tiger..

but go there. become worm.

kudos to this stable. and offered first blood for Jeab. not to my liking though...

any takers?
Thank You For The Feedback On Our Stable. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 30-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
FR on Bel from teeruk lover.

Focus unable to do what I needed. So OKT intro Bel to me.

He say confirm won't regret one la. And decided to take the plunge. And go for her.

Since I can't get her first blood. I got her last blood.

Service wise. Is very good. As what I was promised. That I won't regret trying bel.

So indeed. I didn't regret.

I decided not to give any points. Because even I give 100 points. We Bros also can't book her le. She is going back Thailand liao lo.

Honest OKT. promised this and that. And definitely I will get it from the lady that I booked.

On a side note. I saw focus there. Really quite chio.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Nuch Teeruklover

Had a session with Nuch from Teeruklover yesterday,

8/10 Looks better than pics posted for sure. The current photos does not do her justice.

8.5/10 Slim body with nice pair of boobs. Not fair Not dark. Normal tan tone

8.5/10 Frenching allowed. Catbath was ok and soft tongue roaming around.

9/10 Bbbj was good and lots of head licking and balls licking which makes me high. Service very orientated.

8.5/10 Fingering & Painting allowed. she seems to enjoy her clit being licked. she seems to reach a climax during my tongue licking session. keke.

8.5/10 FJ started off in missionary without any KY being used as natural lube is good enough and can feel those hot hot sensation even thou wearing a rubber. probably horny already hehe. Tried a few positions and she was willing and moans were great face expression was those CFM type. her moans actually quite good TBH. seems to be enjoying herself as well.

9.5/10 GFE was really good she can really chat even thou limited english and she is smiling always. Really 2 thumbs up for her GFE. hidden gem in dome 1 really. and for the $120 price tag really worth it.

Will surely RTF 1 more time before she leaves. she leaving in a few days and if bros in dome 1 are interested do not hesitate to try her out.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishme82 View Post
First time booking w trl. Decided to go for focus even though no FRs.

Location: quite central but directions a bit confusing. small matter. Shared toilet. Room air con was strong and adequate.clean towels provided as per sop
Looks: 8/10 w make up done nicely.90% close to pictures posted, quite accurate. Fair and indeed SYT.
Body:8/10 SYT, tight skin. BMI 22-23.height is accurate also at 1.6m. not the super slim kind. Has nice round butt for those who like to doggy. Did I mention that she's fair again?
Boobs: 8/10. A to small b cup w Brown protruding nips.
Bbbj: did not try but she initiated
FJ: quite tight and good moans w nice expressions. Did not try AR though.
Service: 9/10. Very willing to please. Provided good massage and will clean u thoroughly during shower.
Overall good bonk w nice gal who likes to chat. For bros who like fair, SyT, not boob lover, gal w nice butt and not the skinny type can go and try her. Place has 2 bedrooms and saw nuch on the way out who looks not bad and for 2 shots for 120 can certainly try. Photos for nuch also quite accurate w the bottom pic having more resemblance. Alright hope my fr helps.
Thank You For The FR On Focus. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestiny View Post
A short FR for Nuch TRL

Alright guys i will keep it short and simple as i dont really follow the standard format. i just type what i feel.

Looks wise is same girl as pic as stated by OKT no shock or disappointment. Body is slim and normal skin tone not fair not dark and nice body shape and skin.
Always smiling and willing to please. Service is good above average and non-commercial feel. Feels very comfortable when with her. Takes care of me very well.
Frenching is good to go and services stated all is provided without any rejections. Her bubbly attitude and willing to please character is whats makes me even a happier man after service. GFE bound to be there. A rare gem with the great KC GFE & ISO service standard and $120 is definately more than worth. Bros should give her a try since she is going back in 2 days time. CHEERS and BYE.
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 30-11-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:03 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt1999 View Post
Focus From TeerukLover

Looks: 9/10 exact same girl as pic, very pretty and sweet young thing
Boobs: 9/10 B cup boobies. nice pair of handful boobs
Kissing: light pecks on cheeks. no tongue fight. maybe my mouth smelly
Autoroam: sensual catbath with tingling feeling. soft tongue great feel thou.
Pussy: 8.5/10 fingering and painting allowed. natural wet.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 wet and lots of tongue action and sucking.
FJ: 8.5/10 willing to do several postions very accomodating. Sexy moans and face expression makes me feels like cumming but i hold it there. she got a nice butt for doggy by the way.
Massage: 8.5/10 She provide great massage. not too strengthful and not too soft. just nice for me
GFE: 9/10 A really chatty girl and her english is moderate. this is her 2nd time to sg and her first time was under other stable.

I hope my FR would help bros here to make a better decision in making a choice. saw the other 2 girls Noi and Sai as well. Same as pic advertised and cheers to OKT for using live pics and his friendly & chatty attitude. Shall not mention much bros try for yourself and you will know what i mean.
Thank You For Your FR For Focus. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icer View Post
SAI - TRL

Looks : Same person as advertised but abit more tanned
Boobs : Enhanced D
Body : very nice sexy curve body with meaty nice butt ( the piak piak sounds can makes u fly )
GFE : Understandable Eng, very willing to accommodate and hardworking gem
BBBJ : right suction and good tongue actions
FJ : was like having a sex stamina race with her.... willing to go for different positions and can feel her totally wet while she was riding on top of me. Non stop actions throughout leaving 2 of us perspiring and panty at the end. Her light but seductive moans and the way she looks while she is riding is a +++++ point for the whole FJ.

Quite satisfying overall service from her and confirm is a rtf option.
Thank You For The FR On Sai. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kempfen View Post
had a session with Sai from TRL

thanks bro sk for the arrangement. very responsive and friendly.

looks: have a pretty face that will grow on you
body: curvy with nice smooth skin though tanned. a bit of tummy and some tattoos (doesn't bother me)
boobs: dont know what the sizes are but they look huge to me
bbbj: one of the better ones i've had. great sucking action going on and she knows how to use her tongue.

used up my 1 shot on bbbj so no comment on fj. Sai is a hardworking girl so treat her well and i'm sure she will do her best.
Thank You For Your FR On Sai. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Focus - TRL

looks as advertised and she works as a b2b masseur back home so her massage is of pro level.
Thank You For Your FR On Focus. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonTanWei View Post
Recently tried Sai from Teeruk TRL. First time with this stable. Easy to make arrangements with OKT.

Location: Discreet and convenient, easy to find. Shared detached bathroom, comfortable room a decent size.

Sai: 80% like photos, pretty face. Tall and womanly body, not skinny. Bit of tummy. Tanner than photos. Tattoo on stomach, wears braces. BMI 22 according to that chart. Probably heavier than stated 48kg (I would guess 55 kg) but by no means unattractive. Unshaven but I think trimmed.

Boobs: Enhanced Cs, nice and soft though, great shape and nice to watch and grab in cowgirl or when she's over you BBBJing

Painting and fingering: Excellent, she's very responsive to the things different things you do and in a completely natural way. Not fake or theatrical like some ladies which is a turn off. If you do the slightest thing differently she actually responds immediately vocally and with her movements to it, so you know she feels it. Nice and wet with just 10 minutes of foreplay. No lube needed. No smell and no taste - strange cos most ladies even with no smell, taste slightly salty.

BBBJ: Very good even though she has braces. If you give her an instruction she will do it until she's tired and she has great endurance. I had to stop her because I was worried she would get tired. She has a great tongue and uses it well. Later on CIM and she swallowed as per request. That was great except she stopped sucking slightly too early so the last spasm was frustrating vs the 4 or 5 before which felt like heaven.

FJ: Cowgirl is great, doesn't just grind like some girls. Instead bounces up and down which sets up nice motion for those wonderful boobs. Doggy was great too cos of meaty ass and thighs the motion is very comfortable and assisted by bounce in a way. Missionary really good too because you can really pound away comfortably. Her body feels great underneath you and you can feel all her curves especially her boobs. She's not like some girls that are visually super hot but bit too far on the skinny side such that it feels like you're laying over and fucking cardboard.

Only downside for me was slight smell in breath detected from right at the start of session, despite taking first slot of the day, so skipped frenching altogether. I don't blame her though because braces are really difficult to keep clean. I had them when I was a kid.

She's soft and gentle natured, soft spoken, chatty and hardworking. Her story about life back home is very sad and makes one grateful for what one has. Did double session with her and tipped. RTF no because I'm away on a long trip over the holidays.
Thank You For Your FR On Sai. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
Writing FR for Noi from TeerukLover as promised to Bro SK

Not your typical girl seen in Dome 1, best described as cute and chubby
This one is a 100% case of "One man's meat is another man's poison", so look elsewhere if you're looking for a supermodel.
Looks closer to second photo, very cute round face with slight blemishes. Curvy, meaty body but no boobs. I estimate 22-23 BMI. More cushion for the pushin'

What sets her apart is her top-notch attitude and great grasp of English, which makes chemistry very easy and natural. Right from the beginning, teased me by flicking up her dress to show nothing underneath. Very playful and sounds like she really, really enjoys sex. Frenching came naturally with us.

If any bro is tired of slim and boring young ladies or jaded MILFs with bolt-ons, and is interested in a less conventional experience, she's the one.

Shoutout to Bro SK for informing me upfront she's "a bit ba ba" when I asked for availability. Felt comfortable gambling with the one-shot price and didn't regret it. You're one of the good ones.

P.S. Buy new mattress pls. The springs very hard on my old-man knees LOL

Thank You For Your FR On Noi. ^_^
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 08-12-2016 at 12:32 AM.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:55 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyboykohan View Post
Trl focus
Pic is cfm her, just more chubby though.
Discreet location.
Very good bonk and she is friendly.
Manager is good, responsive and friendly too!

Will rtf this stable
Thank You For The FR On Focus. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyboykohan View Post
TRL focus
Discreet location
Pic 100% her, just more chubby.
Manager friendly responsive
She is good too, worth a try.
Great bonk overall.
Will rtf this stable
Thank You For Your FR On Focus. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemore View Post
Visited Noi from Teeruk Lovers last weekend.

Kudos to OKT. I had to change the timing and duration last minute (earlier and shorter) and he was not at all upset. I even offered to pay for 1.5hrs but he insisted I need not. I will be supporting him as long as vitamin M permits.

As for the girl, Noi is very friendly and she is very accommodating. She mentioned she works in a Japanese massage place in Bangkok but due to time constraint, I only managed to get a BBBJ, AR and a quick fuck. All of which was satisfying. She is not for a boobs lover. And she is on the 'Bah' side.

Enjoy
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukcas View Post
Noi from Teeruklover

First time writing Fr. My experience may not be the same as yours. I write this solely on the experience I got from her service.

Made booking 06/12/16.
Bro SK responsive OKT. Place not too bad with shared bathroom.

Looks: Fair skin with minimal make up. Cute as when she smile, you can see her dimple.
Body: To some maybe a little 'ba' but to me just nice. Good for hugging and cuddling.
Boob: not for boob lover
Kissing: passionate kisses with tongue play but not those aggressive frenching.
Catbath: Give a good catbath but it isn't really my thing.
Nipples: Super sensitive. Just 'tuning the radio', she gets high.
Painting/fingering: The best part for me. She helped to expose the clitoris for me. Just licking her nips and rubbing the clit gets her turned on. Made her cum.
Deed: Well lubricated from the fingering and painting. Like one of the bro mention, I think she like the FJ. Every thrust I pump, i can see her 'feeling high' expression that makes me want to keep pumping her. Moaning were good. Asked if it's painful, she said it feels good. Even more I want to thrust her.
CIM: Didn't try as it's isn't my thing.
GFE: Good. English not that bad as her work back in BKK requires her to talk in English.

RTF: Yes for me. Seeing her enjoy my every thrust just made the sexperience even more enjoyable for me. Oh ya, she told me she actually wanted to cum together with me.. I would recommend a bro to give her a try.

P.s. If you're visiting, bring her some food. She only has instant noodle and sardine to eat just now.
Bro SK.
Old 22-12-2016, 02:05 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Yesterday i had AUI first blood from TRL. Actually she calls herself AHLIN but cut to the chase, this 24-25yo lady's looks are above ave. and body chinese fair /smooth even tho she is of Isaan origin.

There's a tinge of nervousness about her, which is not all a bad thing cos it shows she's quite fresh to the dark side of life lol. Further confirmed by her unblemished body and pink pussy lips. Totally edible! She was also apprenhensive about being eaten at first but i don't give in easy and i got to paint that sensitive pink puss till she went limp and came a mighty orgas.

Anyways FJ was pretty much making out with a GND type but this time her legs came and instinctively locked mine in the missionary pose. Moans were natural but frenching was minimal.

Looks: 8/10 Almost to the point of her left most pic on her thread.
Body: 8.5/10 Medium size. Fair, smooth and natural. One small tattoo on shoulder blade.
Boob: B cups. Shiok to knead.
Bbbj: 7.5/10 Lips tightly wrapped around but half throat only. Room for improvement.
Paint: 9/10 Ref above.
FJ: 9/10 Wet but tight and she is sensitive. See her natural instinct and hear her sound when first inserting was great.
Gfe: 8/10 Takes good care of me but i would say its not the KC type of gal.
Place: Good, easy to find with car park and plenty makan below. But only one bath room.

PS. My 2cents about the pay first before service controversy is, it is not the girls' choice to collect payment beforehand so do not take it out on them. This policy was implemented by okts some time back when there was a rise in non payment cases by some totally shameless fellows. Some let the lady go toilet after fucking her and vanish after that and some say go ATM but never return of course. Given a choice, 9 of 10 girls would rather collect at end of session cos thats the norm back in LOS.
Thank You For The FR On Aui. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatzaiya88 View Post
Today tried Rin from TEERUKLOVER thanks bro sk for bringing in good girls

Age 21
Looks 8/10 ( cute and slowly grow on you, exactly look like the pic)
Boobs: not for boob lovers
Bbbj: 8/10
Kissing: very passionate and keep frenching
Fingering: allowed
Painting: allowed, she hit multiple orgasms, can rly see she is enjoying it
Fj: wet, very very wet and responsive
CIM: didn't try
Gfe: 11/10 Basic command of English is not bad able to converse

Rtf: DEFINITELY recommended to all Bros to try this SYT
Thank You For The FR On Rin. ^_^.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjames View Post
An overdue short FR for Aui of TRL.

Looks - cute with short hair n bubbly
Attitude - good but green in this field.
Body - should be b cup,body nice to hug
Services - not bad, accommodating and hardworking
Manager - bro SK is patient even though there is a few hiccups on my side. Thanks bro SK

Bros who wish to book may consider buying some food for the girls.
Thank You For The FR On Aui.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y.E.S View Post
Booked Aui Teeruklover 2 days back

Looks - Same person as pic, light make up as in pic. What i deemed as LIVE PICS.
Boobs - Big B natural cupper. Nice handful pair of boobs to grope.
Body - Fair skin and slim body. No tummy fat at all. 1 small tattoo at shoulder area.
Kissing - Frenching allowed and is quite into it as well. plus point for this.
Catbath - soft tongue which will make u tingle and BBBJ is good for me with balls licking. suction and lollipop sound effect.
Pussy - pink meat pussy which loves being eaten and damn wet till orgasm. she loves being licked.

Fuckjob - started off with missionary and french during sex and changed several positions throughout 1st set. willing and horny CFM face and sexy moans which makes me settle 1st set within 15mins of intense pumping.

CIM - 2nd set ended with CIM as i told her i was out of stamina after 1st set. Too long nv come out play and stamina not there anymore. Nontheless, everything was good and after 1st set we went to shower and i actually nap-ed for a good 10mins before she started stroking my dick and we started with slow frenching and catbath before the actual 2nd set of BBBJ cum CIM deed was done. BBBJ suction was good and therefore i told her i wanted CIM instead of FJ for 2nd shot.
even thou she wants FJ and i just fingered and lick through 2nd set on a 69 position. she jerked too and it's dripping. saliva or juice u guys decide.

GFE - English basic+ i would say and she really takes good care of me during the 90min session. Always putting on a smile on her side and would say she is the RTF material type.

OKT Bro SK responsive and confirmed the time slot after few msgs. Thanks and will re-visit before Aui retutns to LOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsolid View Post
Today free and it's been a long time since I chiong FL. After reading this FR, buay tahan straight away went to book.

Don't think need to elaborate further and I'm also not good at writing FR. Just want to say she's very good attitude and accommodating.

I saw AMP. Definitely a SYT, pretty, slim and very fair like local chinese. She's my prefer type but so far no FR for her.
Bro SK.
Old 22-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
Amp from TRL

Looks: Same girl as advertised. Very sweet girl GND type.

Skin: Fair white skin like china girl type with smooth skin texture.

Boobs: Small B's. just nice for her slim skinny body

Body: I mentioned she is skinny. No tummy fats. Those average sg girl body type. stats are accurate as advertised.

Frenching: Yes she allows frenching and is those soft frenching to mild intense when aroused. very great feel on this part.

Catbath: Starts by licking your neck after frenching and den down south will ripple with your nipples for a short while before BBBJ. sort of half dragon service.

BBBJ: Slurping BBBJ with balls licking enough to make you feel 'high'. great suction and tongue action while sucking. Thumbs up on this part.

Pussy: Natural 'quite' wet pussy with no smell. not much of fingering action as i personally do not really like fingering but prefer licking instead. While licking her clit and you can hear soft moans and mild jerks being felt after few mins of tongue action.

FJ: Started off in cowgirl initiated by her i think she is those quite horny type of girl as i think she gets turn-on quite easily and she rides so damn well man. changed several positions and after like 20 - 30mins of bed action i unloaded my first load onto her. She is 1 girl that i would like to give my max performance as he is horny and i hope to complete my mission by making her satisfied. she was gasping for breath after 1st round as she told me she 'finished' 3 times. We both showered after that as i was in sweat like i ran 4.8km just come back. Back to room was a relaxing massage by her and we chit chat a bit and hug then french and i told her my legs was jelly and opted for CIM instead for 2nd round and she handled it pretty well. she actually took me by surprise by putting on a CD and rode on me telling me 'i want'. rode for a good 5 mins and back to BBBJ and CIM-ED, unloaded my 2nd shot into her mouth.

She deserves a title from me - BBBJ Queen and Cowgirl Riding Queen. Great attitude and GFE and not forgetting her high level of horniness. Speak basic english and she took the whole session very well. 90mins well spent and thanks to Bro SK for making this possible. Thumbs up for the genuine stats and live photos advertised. Please keep bringing in this kind of gems.

RTF: What do you guys think? I think based on the Dome1 standard now, This is the best experience i had so far.

Saw Rin before session and Aui after session. Both looks good and nice as well. Same as pics and i think pics advertised does not do them enough justice.
Thank You For The FR On Amp. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeflotte View Post
Conducted recce on Amp today.

Thank you Bro SK for arranging.
Even tho I was late bro SK just say try to stick as close to original timing as possible.

Location: Central, got parking around for bros who drive. For bros taking public transport it's not so near to MRT, need to bus from nearest mrt.

Went up, knock on the door and Amp open for me.
Face resemble pic, but she didn't put make up I think. She's fair but in pics looks better.
Body wise she's skinny, not for boob lovers. Got a bush below.
Proceed to shower. Mostly SOP although she did take extra care of 2IC. Soaped thoroughly.

Back in the room, lay on bed and straight away cat bath begin.
Cat bath was shiok, that solid tongue of hers got me aroused fast.
Proceed to BBBJ. Using her tongue power she continue to catbath the 2IC before engulfing the whole 2IC. Even while inside her mouth also can feel her tongue at work, taking care of 2IC head with slurp sounds. Shortly after, 2IC couldn't take it and ND first round in her mouth.

Proceeded to clean up and as it was quite fast, AMP asked if I wanna go for 2nd shot straightaway.

We tried. But I think I was too tired. Or maybe need more training. Managed to let her work her tongue magic and she ride me for awhile. She rode me hard and fast and I could feel that she's tight. Didn't even use KY. But 2IC couldn't perform anymore so we stopped
She then offered to massage which was quite relaxing. Fell asleep and then she woke me up when times up. Showered, paid up and left.

Overall:
I felt she was hardworking and trying her best to please. Abit lack of chemistry with AMP, plus I was tired, so session didn't go as well as previous sessions.

Her BJ was solid. Maybe I should follow bro wpns, go for 2x CIM missions.

A for effort, I hope bros who visit her will take good care of her and maybe get more out of the session than I did.

P.S. While in the AO I noticed Rin and Aui and they look very much like their pics. Probably gonna target Aui next :P

Tl;dr

Body:Skinny, fair skinned
Boobs: Small
Cat bath Solid
BBBJ Even more solid
FJ She initiated with cowgirl, tight, wet, didn't need KY
French & Paint: Didn't try
Massage: more of relaxing than to rub aches away.
Comms: Simple English.
Thank You For The FR On Amp. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldermort View Post
tried aui from TRL

was easy to book thru bro SK. everything went smoothly. went for an afternoon slot since work ended early and it was a good bonk to keep me satisfied till the end of the day

went up and met aui. she looked simple enough. pretty and nice short hair. pleasant and always smiling. mini tattoo on her shoulder back. sop shower and proceeded to the room to bonk.

sop cat bath and proceeded with a simple bbbj before I took over the controls. capped and fucked her. moans were natural and she felt tight. she maintained eye contact with her cfm face and I came.

after we washed up, she laid down beside me and started chatting. her English was quite decent. can have a conversation than than asked her to massage me. massage was quite good.didnt expect that haha. than she turned me over and teased a bit and once Mari kita she said let's fuck.

bbbj was better during the second shot maybe cuz warm up alrdy after the chit chat. and she immediately told me to fuck her harder than the first round. and that's what I did and gave her in the many positions I could think off. hahahaha. upz zzzz

body - slim. petite. fuck able
bbbj - decent
gfe - she talks well like her best fren and shares quite a lot of stuff
FJ- good if u know how to take control. accommodating

My advise is for those booking her. spend a bit of time break ice and warm up with her and ur session will be much much better
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret View Post
A FR for Rin from Teeruklover.com

Face: Same girl as pic posted in forum, considerably fair with braces. pretty thai university girl look.
Body: Skin tone similar same as 3rd pic posted. Slim body shape with the curves at the right place. pretty nice slender thighs there.
Boobs: B cupper boobs just proportionate for her petite body.
Shower: Shared toilet but she will lead u in and clean you like a king and would ask you to "clean" her as well. playful girl i like.
Kissing: After drying up back in room and started with small pecks down to bed and frenching starts. a serious tongue fighter.
Catbath: Very sensual catbath with some serious licking on nips all the way down to blow my lil bro.
Pussy: Nice pink pussy with natural juices flowing. warm pussy nice to finger and lick. sensitive clit. Loves the way she reacts to it.
BBBJ: Blowjob was good and sensual with kinda deep sucking and great tongue action and balls roaming and sucking in between.
Action: Started off by frenching den inserted in missionary position. Very natural feel and no KY being used at all. Multiple positions done and willing to switch.
GFE: Since during toilet showering i already knew this is gonna be a great session and indeed. I WAS RIGHT. Just dont fall into her KC trap will do. Great attitude.

Summary: 1x FJ and 1x CIM done. 1st shot FJ. Frenching throughout the whole 1st shot and she has a nice ASS for doggy. so doggy lovers dont miss her. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl was good as well. Sexy moans with bit lips face expression makes things accelerate even faster. she will grab her own tits or your arms when she is feeling climax so watch out guys. I can even feel her warm pussy even i'm with condom so imagine how tight she is and ya she is horny guys. Smiles and giggles were on her face when 1st shot ended and we proceeded to shower. She is those shy shy demure xmm type. Lay down on bed and she asked "massage"? i nodded and she started massaging me and nothing much to shout or complain but kinda relaxing but her naughty hands slowly went down on my lil bro and TADA, i erected and she started fondling below and lick my nips and naturally came the 2nd round. THOU she has braces but i can confirm that her BBBJ is not those teething type but rather i should say it's even better than some FL's that i have booked before without braces. She BBBJ and the feel was damn good till i told her not to stop and continue with this momentum till i cum and she replied with a blink. Simply fantastic. Now i know why nobody write FR for her, All want to keep for own use. SIMPLY ONE OF THE TOP GRADERS for overall.

Thanks to Bro SK for the prompt replies and thanks for recommending Rin. Bro SK told me to try her saying her feedback by customers who booked her before say it's good. i decided to go ahead and yea, i left as a damn happy man. I will be back on Christmas eve to see her for the last time before she goes back.
Thank You For The FR On Rin.
Bro SK.
Old 27-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
redhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredhero12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

today Bro SK off day?
Old 30-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz77 View Post
FR - Aui at TEERUKLOVER

Contacted bro SK and got fast arrangment. When I arrived at the place, my mobile map located at wrong place, it took some more time to finally see Aui at the right place, it worths well

Face: 8.5/10 with nice make up, it is her on the photos, real person more beautiful than photot
Body: Slim and white colour skin colour and soft
Boobs: B/B+ cup, all natural
Bath: standard
Catbath: standard
BBBJ: standard
Fingering: 9/10, she reacted very actively, have to give high score here
Kiss: light kiss
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instructions, changed several position, due to her beautiful face, I came in very short time

RTF - Yes (Due to her good face, good skin and reaction)
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral View Post
Just had Rin from Teeruklover not long ago this is my FR not a bad session of 2016(alot of lousy bonks this year). So she is my better bonks here. This FR is written by my exp with her.

Face: 7/10 cute and fresh type looks grows on me over time
Body: 8/10 no fat no tummy type smooth skin with "thai" tanned
Boobs: 3/10 not for boobs lover definitely natural A
Paint/Fingering: 7/10 only on 1st shot allow she cum quite easily even grab my hair with arching back made her scare of round 2
BBBJ: 6/10 not bad just no deepthroat and lack of suction her type is those licky type
FJ: 7/10 not that tight just nice with good sound effect and expression she really likes to grab things when she is cumming
GFE: 8/10 even thou language was a barrier we did click quite abit as our hobbies match.
Thank You For The FR ON Rin. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
Christmas First Blood Session with Gigi of TeerukLover.

First and foremost, kudos to OKT for contacting me to clear up a miscom between me, him and the girl. Very good service OKT wise.

Location: Abit out of the way. Drivers will have a parking space nearby but for those taking public transport, did not notice any nearby bustops. Then again, the weather didn't really promote good visual ability. Also, bring a small umbrella. Just in case.

Looks: WYSIWYG. To me, seductive and sultry. Malay minah type skin tone. For me I like darker skinned gals.

Body: Nice firm C-Cups. Unsure if natural or not but was soft to touch. Has some tummy fat but otherwise very curvy. VERY nice ass for pounding. Trimmed down south.

Shower: SOP

BBJ: EXCELLENT. Not only can she deepthroat but she also sucks in the balls and the sound effects of slurping and sucking while she looks at you is simply AMAZING. She also concentrates on your sensitive areas and alternates between that spot to deepthroating to ball licking. Will also lick around the groin area teasingly before going for your lil bro.

Frenching. Good tongue fighter. She will initiate when you go near her lips.

FJ: First half, she took control. No KY needed, slipped in cowgirl style and her grinding is awesome before moving on to missionary. Her moans feel real and with the schlk and piak piak sounds, first shot went off.

She massaged me before going on to second half. Went on top of her and gave a soft facefuck then a tittyfuck before caps on. Went missionary then doggy then standing doggy. Her ass wiggling after each pound is a sight to see.

All in all, a great first blood. Good service with a willingness to please.
Thank You For The FR On GIGI. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Nana from TRL

Met this bubbly SYT yesterday and spent a fun Christmas night with her. She looked exactly like shown in the photo below.

Face: 8.5/10 - 100% as per photo albeit slightly darker Thai skin tone.
Boob: 8/10 - Roughly 32-33B sized natural boobs
Body: 8/10 - Young body with no sign of child birth; small dream catcher tattoo at her back.
Frenching: 9.5/10 - Love it when girls french affectionately with no restriction, started with light kiss but turned out to be a kissing fish
Catbath: N/A - Not into it, asked for a massage instead
Massage: 7.5/10 - Not piano type of massage; okay strength
Painting: N/A - No even need to paint, just by kissing and playing with her pussy is enough to get her love juice flowing like crazy
BBBJ: N/A - Not tried because was screwing her almost the whole session
FJ: 9/10 - Finished one shot but took a long time to cum because was teasing her many time, no complains about pain when I asked her. She just say Not pain, put in Changed various position without complain also
Attitude: 9/10 - A+ attitude, she will initiate position change and non commercial feel, much like bonking FWB.
RTF: Yes, why not

Started by talking cock with her to break the ice and she asked if I am going for two shots because she see that I looked kinda tired. I say one shot will do then she proceed to massage me and chat with me. We are talking like friends not long after, talking about various topics and I think she is quite a straightforward girls without hiding much things. Then suddenly we stopped chatting because we were talking about something that she don't know how to explain in English and went silent for a moment and our faces are just so near so I just went to Jub Jub her and she return with a tongue fight and we starting locking out tongue together.

Slowly, I unwrapped her towel and fondle her soft average sized boobs and she let our some soft moans and slowly work my way down to her bottom and oh boy she is already moist down there. Tease her quite a bit until she took out the CD and attempt to cap me but I say don't want wanna tease her more. First time she agreed but minutes later she never say anything and just cap me with us with frenching and pull my didi inside her without giving me change to escape by using her legs to lock me inside her. When I enter her can feel that she is very moist and the desire to get bonk is quite high maybe due to the long foreplay.

So for the rest of the time, we were screwing each other in various position and frenching like crazy. When I sense that she is becoming a bit dryer and ask if she feel pain, she just say not pain and ask me to put my dick back into her like she wanted it so much. After bonking for 30-40 mins, I finally cum and unload my soldier. She slowly and carefully take out my didi, CD and clean my boy up.

Overall, I have a fun christmas night with Nana. She has a great attitude and good customer service, she felt that she need to provide good service to me as a customer since she is working. Nowadays hard to find such service oriented girl already and hope she remains the same throughout her stay here.

TLDR; Resemble picture as shown above, service oriented girl, my guess about 23-25 age range, can talk about anything with her, decent english, good massage.

Have fun bros.
Thank You For The FR On Nana.
Bro SK.
Old 30-12-2016, 11:11 PM
Premium Advertiser
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naglene View Post
Tried 2nd blood for Ann Teeruklover

Face: 8.5/10 Sweet SYT type of face which grows over the session. I think OKT should change the pics as it does not do her justice.
Skin: 8/10 Normal thai tan skin tone with multiple tattoos.
Body: 8.5/10 As i mentioned tattoos and her natural 'B' cup boobs which matches her slim body.
French: 9/10 DFK wet and we kiss like long lost lovers. totally into it as i'm a frenching person.
Lovehole: 8.5/10 Natural wet and warm. Finger and licking no issue. Pretty sensitive. Jeez.
Catbath: 8.5/10 Sucking and soft licking of nips makes me high and mari kita very soon and she went down with the to blow my lil bro.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good sucking wet BBBJ with lots of tongue action in between. slurping BBBJ which almost make me CIM but i ask her to stop.
Action: 8.5/10 Started off with her riding on top of me and changed several positions in between. very initiative of her on this. stamina pretty good too.
GFE: 7.5/10 She can speak minimal english so G translator is needed. She seems to be abit shy and blur but it's pretty ok for me. After 1st shot everything seem to be back to normal. Need time to warm up. Offered a massage and 2nd shot went smoothly well as she was initiative.

RTF: Maybe. Too many selections from this stable. Located in east which is quite convenient for me. OKT response fast and detailed.

Thanks for reading and hope it will help bonkers in dome 1 make a better decision.
Thank You For The FR On ANN. ^_^.
Bro SK.