The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old 20-09-2012, 02:36 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 8
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Petain TCSS Thread

While I have always preached, to ignore those who zap you, sorry to say but this one I cannot ignore. It was worse!

No, I wasn't zapped, not my points. But I got zapped in PT! Damn, I don't even know how to begin! And I don't know what to feel. It is all mixed emotions! Should I be happy or sad? Should I get worried or mad? I got zapped in the worst possible way!

I don't mind being zapped, it's ok, it's only points, it's just for fun, no harm done. But you know what this Bro did? He printed out a copy of one of my FRs, having it ended up into the hands of the WLs! I was like, WTF?! Lucky it didn't spoil the mood of both me and the WL! I mean, Bro, whoever you are, what were you thinking?! That was a low blow! A cheap shot!

It really troubles me, sometimes scared even. Now, my hands are tied. I have a "gag order", for neither can I write nor post anymore FRs, in fear of being rejected by the WLs. They threaten not to take me in if I don't stop, if I don't shut up!

What am I to do now? I love sex, I love having sex! And I will continue to do so as this will not hinder my appetite to RTF, but rather encourage me more.

So, to the Bro who "tried" to sabo me, yes, the FRs may stop but not me having to RTF them WLs, because the more I will do so, that I guarantee.

Have fun in PT my Brothers, and always be safe!

Cheers.
Old 20-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 8
RAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
While I have always preached, to ignore those who zap you, sorry to say but this one I cannot ignore. It was worse!

No, I wasn't zapped, not my points. But I got zapped in PT! Damn, I don't even know how to begin! And I don't know what to feel. It is all mixed emotions! Should I be happy or sad? Should I get worried or mad? I got zapped in the worst possible way!

I don't mind being zapped, it's ok, it's only points, it's just for fun, no harm done. But you know what this Bro did? He printed out a copy of one of my FRs, having it ended up into the hands of the WLs! I was like, WTF?! Lucky it didn't spoil the mood of both me and the WL! I mean, Bro, whoever you are, what were you thinking?! That was a low blow! A cheap shot!

Cheers.
This Guy Sucks man showing WL your copy of FR's

Abbreviations & Acronyms Click here

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 7
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Hi chi ko peh ..Me Lau chi ko ...

BroTkongkia relax , just ignore them lah ..What goes around comes around ...
Me , Lau te ko , think we three can be bro liao ! Hahaha ! Pls Mr. Zapper dun come here to read our forum if u say is dirty . Mouth talk like god but heart like snake . Wahaha ! All de cheer to our bro here ! Hip hip hurray ! So shoik !
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster
Chat

RAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud ofRAMS75 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Me , Lau te ko , think we three can be bro liao ! Hahaha ! Pls Mr. Zapper dun come here to read our forum if u say is dirty . Mouth talk like god but heart like snake . Wahaha ! All de cheer to our bro here ! Hip hip hurray ! So shoik !
Lol ..haha you king of lau ti ko

I jus got zap this morning only ..well i just ignore ..

Reason : Becoz sukinder sent me some stuff which i cannot see ..and the zapper

says there's is 10 box ,Zzzz yeah agree some talk like god , but heart more like sissy hahaha

Old 20-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 6
bonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to beholdbonkning is a splendid one to behold

aiya brother, dun lidat say him la, let him zap lor, he is sexually frustrated
the only way he know is to vent it out in a sex forum..

we! count ourselves lucky hor, at least we can fuck until shoik shoik to let it all out... tioh bo...

gdnite brothers , must go rest after coming back from pt exercise, old liao...xiong but shiok...
Old 20-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
jacky43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool 8 princesses

Again we have the princess, before we go further let me get things off mine chests.

After 40 yrs we are telling the newcomers and FTs we were tough, we stood under the rains for 1 or 2 hours. Could shock them for a while, later on they would agree with locals that it is nothing to shout aloud. (It rained on our parade).

“You real person is much handsome”, WTF was that, non locals are curious. Actually the correct Mandarin term is, “You are handsome.” He is no transformer so how could he being not real?

Back over here, I pretty much saw a customer nick that would be, we had vision to bonk our sweethearts and celebrity. Paying sex in certain extents it fulfills our desire. However all make believe nothing more.

I present the girls not in running offers, have a good weekend and we might rub shoulder this weekend. For the new bits it is house followed by room numbers. Now I miss Audrey I mean Moon.

1 1611 Pat/ Zhou Ying
2 1404 Kit/ Constance Song
3 0205 Mun Mun/ Ann Kok
4 0905 Xiao Wei/ Niki Muller
5 1617 Moon/ Audrey Lim
6 0711 Carol/ Zhang Hui Mei
7 1012 Kico/ Andrea Chow
8 1106 Yan Yan/ Cathy Chow
9 0703 Cookie/ Gwendolyn Wan (a brother wrote, she must be pretty for me to spend 50)
10 1604 Ivy/ Chen Li Ping
Old 20-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster
Chat

Re: 8 princesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Again we have the princess, before we go further let me get things off mine chests.

After 40 yrs we are telling the newcomers and FTs we were tough, we stood under the rains for 1 or 2 hours. Could shock them for a while, later on they would agree with locals that it is nothing to shout aloud. (It rained on our parade).

“You real person is much handsome”, WTF was that, non locals are curious. Actually the correct Mandarin term is, “You are handsome.” He is no transformer so how could he being not real?

Back over here, I pretty much saw a customer nick that would be, we had vision to bonk our sweethearts and celebrity. Paying sex in certain extents it fulfills our desire. However all make believe nothing more.

I present the girls not in running offers, have a good weekend and we might rub shoulder this weekend. For the new bits it is house followed by room numbers. Now I miss Audrey I mean Moon.

1 1611 Pat/ Zhou Ying
2 1404 Kit/ Constance Song
3 0205 Mun Mun/ Ann Kok
4 0905 Xiao Wei/ Niki Muller
5 1617 Moon/ Audrey Lim
6 0711 Carol/ Zhang Hui Mei
7 1012 Kico/ Andrea Chow
8 1106 Yan Yan/ Cathy Chow
9 0703 Cookie/ Gwendolyn Wan (a brother wrote, she must be pretty for me to spend 50)
10 1604 Ivy/ Chen Li Ping
thnks bro for the list of WL..

Old 20-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster
Chat

Have a good friday and enjoy the coming weekend ahead

Last edited by RAMS75; 20-09-2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: link don't works ..
Old 20-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
jacky43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Petain TCSS Thread

It is mine honor to serve mine brothers, i am not talking on sex ha-ha! However for new bits, spend wise and allways ask for caps even if the girls pretend she forgot.

Cookie is indeed a tough nut to crack, she don't french which is mine favour. This calls for careful planning, probably mission will failed. I am at the cross road of visiting Moon or Cookie this weekend, if i make a trip.

Maybe if i used this, pass your fear to her it might work? We see how.
Old 20-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
It is mine honor to serve mine brothers, i am not talking on sex ha-ha! However for new bits, spend wise and allways ask for caps even if the girls pretend she forgot.

Cookie is indeed a tough nut to crack, she don't french which is mine favour. This calls for careful planning, probably mission will failed. I am at the cross road of visiting Moon or Cookie this weekend, if i make a trip.

Maybe if i used this, pass your fear to her it might work? We see how.
Thnks BroJacky43 for the advice ..

Old 21-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 8
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Petain TCSS Thread

Using microsoft internet explorer 9. Last few days very slow surfing sbf. very frustrating. some tech website says the browser got a bug. Must go PT and release without latest info. hehe.

support this sticky.
Old 21-09-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 7
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Petain TCSS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Lol ..haha you king of lau ti ko

I jus got zap this morning only ..well i just ignore ..

Reason : Becoz sukinder sent me some stuff which i cannot see ..and the zapper

says there's is 10 box ,Zzzz yeah agree some talk like god , but heart more like sissy hahaha
Bro we get use to it liao . they r jealous wit have fun here . where as they r so lonely out there . poor fellow . De only thing they can do is to goes round zapping ppl pt . lucky can't zap cock . be prepare to get zap again ! Wa ha ha
Old 22-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
winwin1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cookie H7R3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Cookie H7R3 is 31 yrs. Good services/look or age more important?? Cheers.
I confirm that she is 27 years old this year (passed her birthday in mid of the year), I saw her passport and IC personally, so it can't be wrong!
Old 22-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 6
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, I've had a look at Fong Yi H12R6 the last two times I've been to Petain. For me she is the sexiest WL there. I'm hot for her but the trouble is she won't let me in the door. The first time was after many passes waiting for her door to open. She was sweeping her floor and shook her head No when she saw me standing there. She said, "I no speak English." I said, "That's okay. I don't mind." She was nice about it but kept saying No so I gave up.

Second time I passed and saw her door open again. She was sweeping her floor again and this time smiled when she saw me standing there. I just stood there smiling back at her and she again shook her head no. I stood there for a few minutes, still smiling, hoping she would change her mind, but she wouldn't budge.

Too bad because I like her look more by far than any other Petain WL and according to her reviews she gives the kind of service I like. If she were to see me I would no doubt become a regular.

Any Bros here have advice or ideas on how I might get her to change her mind and service this humble, good-hearted ang moh? I've had other Petain WLs service me without hesitation. You all know these Petain WLs better than I. Is there hope or will I just be an annoyance if I keep trying?
Old 22-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Bros, I've had a look at Fong Yi H12R6 the last two times I've been to Petain. For me she is the sexiest WL there. I'm hot for her but the trouble is she won't let me in the door. The first time was after many passes waiting for her door to open. She was sweeping her floor and shook her head No when she saw me standing there. She said, "I no speak English." I said, "That's okay. I don't mind." She was nice about it but kept saying No so I gave up.

Second time I passed and saw her door open again. She was sweeping her floor again and this time smiled when she saw me standing there. I just stood there smiling back at her and she again shook her head no. I stood there for a few minutes, still smiling, hoping she would change her mind, but she wouldn't budge.

Too bad because I like her look more by far than any other Petain WL and according to her reviews she gives the kind of service I like. If she were to see me I would no doubt become a regular.

Any Bros here have advice or ideas on how I might get her to change her mind and service this humble, good-hearted ang moh? I've had other Petain WLs service me without hesitation. You all know these Petain WLs better than I. Is there hope or will I just be an annoyance if I keep trying?
Hey mate suprise to know that you ang mo ..lol

Maybe you should pick up basic chinese to impress her ,think theres still hope for you mate ..no worries