The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

Old 04-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moving deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H32 - Cat 80 thai (ex 1811)

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernoutback View Post
Haha bro you went in and G7 was available?
Everytime I go must wait....

Anyways yea G7 is for the SYT looks n figure.
Service wise very SOP, even though I visit few times liao haha
Yea.. We walk in and saw G7 and G11 only

Btw, how to join the WeChat group?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)
Chat

uncleokt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: L18H32 - Cat 80 thai (ex 1811)

very terified with G11 at l18h32 today

visit at 6PM and see some chio bu...choose G11...fat bald okt said she is a new thai chinese

she hold my hand walk up to stair case, she can speak chinese a little

do showering, fenching like normal...but after started riding 5 mins, she suddenly pop eyed, foaming at the mouth and even scratch to my face...fucking scary

i stopped cheong in the middle and go away, no time to shower

talk to both okt, they insisted on she was in period...not sure...may be crack or pins overdose...

still shocking...careful bros
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-01-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster (Premium)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1605 / Power: 26
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleokt View Post

visit at 6PM and see some chio bu...choose G11...fat bald okt said she is a new thai chinese

do showering, fenching like normal...but after started riding 5 mins, she suddenly pop eyed, foaming at the mouth and even scratch to my face...fucking scary

talk to both okt, they insisted on she was in period...not sure...may be crack or pins overdose...

Bro....u did the right thing to post here

Seems like quite afew thai wl might be using drugs
Old 07-01-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)
Chat

uncleokt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Bro....u did the right thing to post here

Seems like quite afew thai wl might be using drugs
the okt must know about that but turned a blind eye...one tried to convince nonsense to me and one go upstair beat the girl...

but at least they don't give back me money...they forgot who gave them their rice bowl...siao
Old 07-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 10220 / Power: 15
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

G7 pretty slim syt. Prettiest in this house. Busty. Boobs fake. Only kissing. No frenching. Bj with cap. Low gfe.

G19 pretty feminine fair. A bit big bone. Busty. Boobs fake. Only kissing. No frenching. Bj with cap. Above average gfe. Very humorous. She can speak a bit of Chinese. Look a bit like Sonia Chew

Missed the Retired Bobo g16.
Old 07-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 10220 / Power: 15
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleokt View Post

That's scary. I nearly book her the other day. Heng didn't
Old 12-01-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
DongGunZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah. Few months bo login and check. Now so happening arh. Really regret never support BoBo before she left. Haish. Now how's the geylang? Now Work doesn't permit me to have some cca ��