The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Regent Lust Image
Delivering the Ultimate LUST Experience!

Old 30-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 8
TeeRukLover99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeeRukLover99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeeRukLover99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeeRukLover99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ♕ TeerukLover ♕ ✌ Gallery & FR Reviews ✌

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as mine. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.
Part 1
Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please don't reading it
-All FR written by being modify from my previous or past

Stable

This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
-Trustworthy and honest stable with real picture.
-No switch and bait of ladies
-No last minute cancel or any pattern
-Operation style is organise and professional
-Experience stable which is not new
-Instructions was clear and easy booking
Ann

Description of lady
- Look similar as the one being advertise
- Pics orginal and non-edited
- CFM look and look like a local typical malay ah lian
Lady Background
-Ann was from one of the providence in Thailand called Issan
-This is her 1st visit to sg and 1st time working with this stable
-She has been working in a massage parlour back in Pattaya

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 27 Dec 2016
Time of Action: 1800 hrs
Total Shots taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ
Accommodation: Apartment (shall not comment too much)
(Please liaise with the stable directly when confirm your booking)
-Discreet but may not be easily accessible with various modes of transportation.
-Easy parking
Room Condition
-Room with no attract toilet and
-Cosy & Spacious.
-Small and just nice for a mattress and a small cupboard
Toilet Condition
-No bath tub
-Equipment & towel in good condition
-Small and simple looking
Thank You For The FR On ANN. ^_^.
Bro SK.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 30-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

TeeRukLover99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeeRukLover99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeeRukLover99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTeeRukLover99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
“A FR is to give bros a sense of idea of what to expect, good services must share, the style of writing and the pics are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination." Important thing is we share and we enjoy.

Part 2
This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.

Reader Take Note
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closer act both parties have performed
-If you think that this FR is fake, please stop reading it
-All FR written by being modify from my previous or past

身材/ Body
-Very tanned and dark skin tone with gold dye long hair
- Some tattoos and the front and back of body and arm
-Petite with no visible mark or scar on the body.
-Small boobs, not suitable for boobs lover
-Nipple was sensitive to touch
-Tight, wet and shave pussy

按摩/MASSAGE
- Experience, professional and skillful as is her rice bowl
- A very relax massage
-Good amount of strength from head to toe
-Know which muscles to bend and crack
-Nice massage on the ball area to make u wanna to fuck her
舌吻/ FRENCHING
-Lots of tongue fighting and sucking
-Frenching like BF and GF making love
-Cuddled tightly to exchange kisses
-Fast and furious passionate lips locking

慢游/ CATHBATH
-Lot of nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard,
-Lick my ear, neck area and then going all over my body
-Licking my lower body, tummy area, navel area with her tongue keep twirling on it

女友感/GFE
-Able to speaks English to strike good conversation
-Treat you like her lover with high KC level
-Willing to please, no rushing
-Accommodating and patient with no complaint
-Know how to satisfy a man with her seductive move

无套口交/BBBJ
-Mouthfucked her with no resistant
-Engulfed my whole dick into her mouth
-Suck and lick the ball furiously
-Lot of slurping and tongue twirling
-Lick my dick head in up and down slow motion
-Suck the shaft with strong suction
-Suck with pace and speed long with deep blow

做爱/Fuck Job
-Small size, able to carry her up to bonk different position
-Ride me and she was moaning and whining
-Tried missionary position, got the “piak piak piak” soung
-Begging of more kind of expression during FJ
-I thrust her deep in and out position facing her
-Alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster
-Bang her really deep and hard till i cum

再次光顾/RTF
-She is consider RTF type
-For those who like minah dark and petite type lady
-A satisfy session
-Support this girl you guys won’t regret on her

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
Bro SK.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 30-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spriteeee View Post
FR for Nana from TRL

Firstly thaNks to Bro SK who was prompt in replying and secured a slot nana. Booked the earliest slot so when I arrived at the location had to wait awhile outside the door before being let in as the girl just woke up hahaha. First impression was good as she was friendly and held my hand into the room. Looks are 70% similar to the pictures maybe because she just woke up with zero make up. However she still looked pretty. Went ahead and took a shower together. Her attitude was really friendly and we hit it off straight away. Her English is ok but I mostly spoke Thai to her so wasn't a problem for me. Her figure is really sexy with a nice ass. Boobs were small Bs but proportionate to her frame. Skin was slightly tan like the typical Thai tan. We proceeded back into the room after showering and laid on the bed. She gave me a short massage but she admitted she don't know how to massage but it was still actually quite good. Haha. She laid down beside me and we cuddled while chatting. As we got closer and closer midway through talking she gave me a kiss on the lips and it sparked off a tongue fight. She was really into the kiss and started stroking my little bro. I reciprocated by slowly moving down south and was pleasantly surprised to find that she's alr wet. Continued using my fingers to stroke her thigh and played with her clit. She went crazy and was really high once I started playing with her clit. She held on to my bro really hard at one point and for a moment I was worried she was going to put it into her pussy raw hahaha. Couldn't take it anymore and once she asked me condom? Mai tu Liao caps on and action began. Started with missionary and switched over to cow boy after. Man I love the way she rode on me and her moans were music to my ears. Can tell she wasn't faking it and that she really enjoys sex. Came shortly after and we both collapse on the bed panting. Took awhile before we recovered and went to wash up. Came back onto the bed and cuddled awhile before I left.

Overall it was one of the best sesssion I've had so far and her service and attitude is top notched. GFE definitely gao gao and I never once felt like I was a customer. Looks wise will grow on you after awhile and body is great with no tummy. Will rtf if I have the chance for sure! Please treat her well and she will return the favor ��
Thank You For The FR On NANA. ^_^.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icceer View Post
Tried Ning of TeeruK.

She is around 80% of the pics.
All stats of her are real.

Bath is SOP, proceeded to the room for the action
BbbJ is very good, bedroom action is even better.
Very accommodating to various positions.
French like no tomorrow.

RTF: why not? One of the better FL I've encountered.
Thank You For The FR On NING. ^_^.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papam View Post
Ann from Teeruklover99

Discreet and nice room with shared bathroom.

Looks is 85/100 as same to pic advertised.

Body is thai tan with some tattoos. does not affect me. service more impt. Petite slim type.

Frenching is allowed and and it's willing unlike some FL's half hearted..

Fingering and painting on clit is allowed with good soft moans.. Natural wet with non stop juices flowing.

Catbath ok nothing much over her. focus on nipple and chest. great soft suction.

BBBJ was good with tongue over the head and shaft with great suction in between. CIM-able standard if you do not stop.

Bed action was good with mutiple positions changing in between no KY needed good enough with just condom and her natural juices. during thrusting the sound due to the wetness was loud and clear.

GFE she can barely speak english so google translator would be a good tool to use. Nontheless she still takes care of me very well and always smiling attitude. during rest time will offer massage and hold your hand.

RTF Maybe because the stable have too many alternative choices to offer for me to try out.

Bro SK response was quick and fast so no hassle during booking.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee80 View Post
Ning from Teeruk lover

Was late but bro help me keep t appointment.

70% of pic. Thai tan. Braces. Tall. 165 cm, trim body with no fat. She is attractive. Couple of small tatts at back shoulder.

Shower. Sop
After in room. Pay money. Then action begins. She is like a gf. Non commercial. Happy and friendly. Basic english but professor in french.

Catbath: started with french then made her way down
Bj: awesome. With braces but can't feel.
Ar: had to tell her to stop. Great n deep!
Fj: tight. Various positions. Finished in missionary. Moans r sweet. Not commando type. Will french during t deed.

Overall. Great session. No rtf as there are many more to try! Saw May on t way hot. Pretty. N sharoe features. But a bit too dark for my liking.
Thank You For The FR On NING. ^_^.
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 30-12-2016 at 10:29 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Teeruklover Ann

Slim syt with superb skin and body.

Shaved and freaking tight.

Best part, super bubbly personality. Not so much of a "teh" gfe but like your fb who you can communicate well with. Speaks Thai only though.. English was hard to start a good conversation.
Thank You For Your FR For Ann. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post
Teeruklover. Macy

Picture is accurate.

Looks 7/10
Boobs 6/10 small not for boobs lovers
Bj 7/10 hardworking
Fj 7/10 accomodative
Attitude 8/10
She allows me to french her alot

She gives a very nice gfe feel.
Got some innocence and syt look
Thank You For The FR On Macy. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Was browsing the site this morning, saw a girl that was one of my favorites so far, thinking about her brings back memories from the previous time she was here. Immediately messaged OKT to ask him about her, and to my joy, he said she's available. When i got there, the look on her face when she opened the door and realised it was someone she met on her previous trip xD ah, pure bliss.

Here's a review for Macy from TeerukLover for you guys :3

Not a bad place, looks meh from the outside, but inside it looks pretty neat and organised, nothing to complain about

Communication: 8/10 for me
Broken English, but just enough for me to be able to maintain small conversations with her, i trust bros out here who can speak thai will be able to

Looks: 7/10
Pictures are accurate, she looks really cute in person, and her bubbly personality really brings out the cuteness in her.

Body: 8/10
Fair skin, short hair. she's slim but she's got the right amount of meat at the right places. Her curves are really on point and she's got a really bubbly ass for some great fun action :3

Boobs: 7/10
100% Natural, not big like some of you guys want, not small like an airplane that's for sure, but its just right for me, and it really fits her slim body too.
Sensitive nipples that get hard when she's aroused.

Catbath: 9/10
She's pretty darn professional in this area. Gives you kisses everywhere, from your face down to your chest down to your balls and onto your proud stick. Long and slow catbath provided.

BBBJ: 8/10
Great suction, her mouth feels warm inside and can feel her tongue darting here and there on your prized possesion. Able to change speed depending on your preference

Frenching: 9/10
Never have i once turned down frenching, and she is no exception. She likes it a lot. It depends on chemistry i can definitely tell you that so i'm not going to guarantee it that you will be getting any frenching with her :3

FJ: 8/10
Gets wet quite easily, she loves the FJ i'm sure. She loves it when you do her fast, least thats the vibe i get from her. Accomodating to your needs and always looks out for you if you happen to have any difficulty.

GFE: GFE QUEEN
Likes to talk, smiles a lot. Doesn't care about the time and she's quite easygoing. The way she smiles and squeals when she's happy just melts my heart whenever i see her. Feels more like your girlfriend that has come down to visit you and has so much to tell you about.

RTF: 2nd time today, Definitely going back, infact, she pestered me to return to her tomorrow, which i probably will

Secret 1: She's only gonna be here for 5 days, starting today, so please, if you've previously saw her on her previous visit but didn't get to go, please do so before she flies, i'm sure she'll appreciate it so much

It was awesome for me, i hope it will be the same for the bros who intend to support her.

Thank you so much bro, no worries about the miscommunication at the end but i'm sure it all worked out

Peace.
Thank You For The FR On Macy. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtiest View Post
Ning from TeeRukLover

Was supposed to have overnight session with her but instead I'm writing this FR from my home at 2am. Not as accommodating as advertised, got rejected when wanted to paint her. Excuse given was her pussy pain but would have inform me before session so I can seek other girls elsewhere. Paid her $20 for wasting my time and now thinking back I would have overpaid her.

Left the place at 1.10am wanting to try other girls. In the end, most stables not taking anymore booking for the day and I returned home disappointed.

Warning given; book Ning at your own risk...
Thank You For The FR On Ning. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Too long haven't write FR, tried Som on ytd aftrnn.

Look (most of time photo app makes the gals looks better, in her case opposite and makes her looks abit like ladyboy or Transgender, even asked bro 4-5 times to cnfrm not) Looks wise more accuracy will be 3rd photo showing body length, earlier twenties, less sharp minah milf looking with braces.

Body, 1.7M tall, smooth slim figure. Usual Thai tanned. Modified Boobs but quite soft to squeeze from 1+ year of massaging. Some cellulose skin marks around lower abdominal either from liposuction, but a tattoo across lower abdominal concealing surgery mark suggest otherwise, + when sucking hard at boobs u can actually still drink abit, thats how assuring she is 100% female.

Service wise quite good consider her occupation back home. Catbath, Frenching, Painting, fingering, BBBJ all can and automatic. Gets wet easily. FJ with quite some stamina thou not commando. Easy to comm as her english above average Thai FL, quite enthusiastic will play and joke along.

Selling point will be her semi deep throat BBBJ. Dunno whats her trick of doing it but seldom do I choose CIM instead cumming during pumping but this time I did.

RTF ... saw her other roommate as both was there standing when door opened, very contemplating to choose her roommate as she is more my type, maybe next time
Thank You For The FR On Som. ^_^
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 18-01-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:13 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 1
Imfirecracker is one of the Best!Imfirecracker is one of the Best!Imfirecracker is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeRukLover99 View Post

↪ We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide LIVE Pics By Models Themselves.
↪ We Strive To Provide All Bros With The Most Genuine Experience Ever.
↪ DO NOT WORRY ABOUT SHOCK & DISAPPOINTMENT UPON SEEING MODEL ANYMORE AS WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET UPON ARRIVAL.
↪ A FR Review For Our Model Is Deeply Appreciated To Help Us Go Further In This Industry.
↪ Register NOW @ Www.TeeRukLover.Com & Join Us Today.
Bro SK. Pls bring in more big boob (natural) ones and provide AR CIM gems. Looking forward to support you
Old 18-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Ning- TRL

Look same as photo just not so smooth complexion.she is from issan and quite fair if compare to may(which i happened to see her on the way)
Big boobs although upgraded but feel soft to squeeze
Was worried about her performance after a previous fr on her but turn out She is friendly and accommodating.

Most importantly is she is a tongue frencher. I skipped cathbath and bbbj as usual and service her instead.

She response by moans and body twisting show she enjoy being painted.

Initially i only wanted 1 shot as going to jb later and ask her to massage but after awhile while we were sleeping i was woken up by her movement i thought she having bad dream so comfort her by planting small kissing on her.that start the 2nd shot as she return fierce frenching.

Overall a good session for me.
RTF usually not for me.

Thank you.
Thank You For The FR On Ning. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
Fr on Som. Teeruk lovers.

Looks 7/10
Body 7/10
Bbbj 9/10
Catbath 8/10
Fj 8/10

Overall a very very very extremely disappointing bonk. Very sad about this bonk.

Reason? Cause she leaving soon. Then if I cant find a girl like her. How? Sibei headache.

Maybe she is acting about her gfe. But who cares.

Question is. Who can replace her?
Thank You For The FR On Som. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrterjim View Post
FR on Gigi (TeerukLover)

Had a fun time with Gigi. Need a bit more time to find out the location.

Pic Resemblance: 90% pic
Looks: 7/10, She looked like someone I know...Hehe
Boobs: 9/10 D cups as indicated. Firm.
BBBJ: 8/10 Nice suction.
FJ: 9/10, She can sure ride on top
GFE: 9/10 Very chatty. Her English okay.
RTF: If vitamin M permit, will want to try quickie tarma.
Thank You For The FR On Gigi. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Date: 06/01/2017
Time: 1630hrs
Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Gigi from Bkk
Tone: Malay tone
Look: square face n a bit manly
Body: Gigi is "big bone" type. Think she's around 1.65m. Got bit of tummy
Boobs: firm big C
Finger: didn't try cos she feel uncomfortable with it
French: very light frenching only
Paint: not ok with finger but still ok with painting.
Pussy: trim hair, can't see pussy well cos the room very dark
Bj: I told her I don't wan
Comms: basic English better than most cos she's a masseuse in Bkk. Got chance to speak to farang

Bro Sk is still the same. He's fast, responsive n reliable.

The deed:
start of with sop bathing. Gigi didn't join me but she did help me to bath. When I'm in the room, she help me to wipe my back n ask me to rest while she go bath. When she back, she start by giving me a leg massage n work slow to my lil bro, I told her I don't wan bj so she Juz suck my balls. Not long after, I told her it's my turn. I will do my usual frenching, sucking of breast then slowing work down to "Y" she aldy prepared KY by the side, but when I start my paint job, she's enjoying that moment n can feel her body responds to it.
Bros out there, I'm not sure how many got the mindset same as me. But it altered my mindset when I knw those girls r faking.
Fake moan ~ "since u wan to fake, I make sure later u kena from me"
Genuine moan ~ " wahhh super happy. Lik achieve target liao, got chemistry "
So when I feel that's she's rdy, cap on n pump her missionary. Actually today's fuck is very normal. Nothing much to share with you bros.
I ended my 1st shot n after that is all TCSS/massage session, but I learn a lot from Gigi as she tell me her experience with farang, saying their cock is long but soft, Asian is short n hard.
Sometime it's good to hear n know things that u might not encounter in ur life.
Mayb becos of the TCSS session, she feels comfortable with me n when she ask me for 2nd bath, back in room she was getting rdy for my 2nd shot but I told her 1 is enough as I'm oso rushing off to meet up with frenz.
Overall Gigi is a nice lady to chat with n she will tell u almost everything. She not my cup of tea as she's "big bone" type. She's goin back in 2 days time along with nana & Ann.

Up me or zap me. Choice is urs
I only write what I do/see/felt
Thank You For The FR On Gigi. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminative View Post
Koy (Teeruklover)

Looks: 8/10 Demure SYT GND type.
Body: 8.5/10 Fair Skin with tattoo on thigh.
Boobs: B cup. Just nice for her body and smooth skin.
Kissing: 8/10 Can french and really into it. chemistry build up++
Catbath: 8/10 Is good and will lick all way down. experienced.
Pussy: 8/10 nice clit and lots of warm love juice. fingering allowed. nv try painting.
BBBJ: 9/10 Good suction and licking of balls and shaft throughout. CIM 1st shot. feels too good.
FJ: 8.5/10 Multiple positions done. good and natural wet. No lube assist at all.
Good riding stamina she has too. and panting soft sexy moans.
GFE: 9/10 Good clean up after deed done and always smiling and google translator to assist in communication. hugs and pecks given throughout.

She is those Demure and guai guai nu type. SYT confirmed. so those who loves those innocent girl can go for her. OKT fast and detailed in response.
Thank You For The FR On Koy. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
FR for JOM from TRL.

Think this is my 3rd bonk a this stable in 3 weeks.

Look : 70% look like the photo. Probably with heavy makeup or its a old pic. She should be in late 20s or early 30s.Abit disappointed with the look.very plain looking gal. Quite tall with super long dirty nails. I quite concern abt her scraching me with those nails.

Location : Very ulu and out of place for those who do not drive. Drivers good cos got ample parking space. Very old apartment with (1 shared toilet at kitchen and 4 rooms i think, okt can confirm if other room got toilet??). Imagine i goto walk across the rooms and narrow "hall" to the toilet 2 times. Bump into one bro who came out from room and he talek back to his room upon seeing me. Haha.

Boobs : B+ to C. A handful but definitely not busty. Abit saggy but acceptable.

Shower : Pretty SOP but i keep on attacking her. She was game to suck my nip and give me a breast massage in the toilet. Little french is allow (she not into it)

Back to room. Slow and steady. No GFE though but she kind of just go thru momentum. She told me i'm her first customer here and she just reach this morning flight. Benefit of doubt, first blood doesn mean anything to me (unless its real first blood virgin, haha). She work in the same line in thailand. Slowly she catchbath me. She doesnt enjoy fingering too (keep holding my hands tightly when i attack her with my finger). Manage to finger her for a while inside but seeing her no into it, i took my finger out. I must say she is quite expreince and work hard. Then come the highlight of the bonk. She spend more than a freaking 15min on my crackhole AR me till i song until jurong. Not deep insert kind but its a good long AR. I goto stop her and ask her to put condom and bonk. Missionary and within few minutes i release.

Shower again, and saw 3 ladies outside this time. Wah man this place house all 4 ladies and i do a quick glance at all their face, boobs and attitude. And back into room i took out my phone and surf sbf to compare what i see to the pics. Locked on one gal with bursty boobs (likely enhanced) super chio and syt with full back tattoo and slutty look too. There other gals i will give it a pass. Not my cup of tea for sure.
Massage me for a while and attack me again. I gave her a wicked smile and direct her to my crackhole again. Another good 10mins AR!!!! Seldom gal do AR nowadays. I'm in heaven now. Turn her to doggy and bonk bonk bonk then explode. My legs are jelly and panting. Her moans are pretty real and she is quite wet and surprising tight (though she is in this line back in thailand)

Show again. This time i saw 4 ladies outside including one going home today. Took my time to slowly examine every of the gals and confirm my locked on target. Gave her a smile and wink and she return me with a nice smile. Oh man locked on liao though i do not like enhanced boobs.

Go back to room, dress up and tip the gal that service me. RTF probably not unless my crackhole is itchy. End of commando trip without any FR.
Thank You For The FR On Jum. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntailan View Post
Just finished wity Nan from TRL. Copied format below from another bro.
Face: 8/10. Same person as photo.
Body: 8/10. Nice perky ass and got cushion lah
Boobs: 7/10. Pair of bolt ons which were nicely done
Skin: 8/10. Tan n smooth
Braces, can sword fight and light green hair highlights
Pussy: I don't paint but not hairy
BBBJ: 8/10. Lick with lots of tongue. Held my tool like long lost lover
FJ: 8/10.
1st Shot – had to tell her to stop bbbj. Had her cg. Good moaning like real. Can't tell. Took her fr9m behind and good cushion to grabe and light smacking 😉 finished missionary with her legs wrapping my body, hands on the asset and hair. My wife also never do that
2nd Shot – was having a nice nap b4 my IC called. 😓 straight missionary only this time cos and quickly finish.

She wears glasses and maybe Bros who yate the glasses fetishis can request for her to put them on.

All in all , a good adventure after a disappointing experience in 2nd forum. Improvement can me made for the place. For the price....no complains.
Thank You For The FR On Nan. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 18-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 3869 / Power: 13
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I can find one CIM babe from this stable for my CIM MISSION

My latest contributions

My CIM FR

Japanese Voyeur

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( at min 8 pts)
Old 18-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jieqian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit Rei from Teeruklover

ended first shot, saw blood. I was like WTF.
Girl reaction gave me the impression she knew it was coming. Not apologetic at all.

Very terrible and bad experience at teeruklover

Hope all the stable boss who read this review will manage the girls better
Old 07-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
FR in bowvy TRL

Looks 6/10 just abit older from pictures
Body 6/10 when we taking off our clothes. She switch off the lights. In total darkness sia.
Bbbj 8/10 slow and steady
Fj 8/10 due to her petite size. My kuku seems bigger then before.

Overall a satisfying bonk. A mild minah tan. Petite size. More on a crazy side of person. Those who love girls to be abit ting-tong. Can try her.

I went for 1 shot. Because I know I very hard to cum type. In my sexual history. No ladies manage to bbbj till cum. Neither did she. Lol.

But I did mention to her. I very hard to cum type. So need Frenching and lots of foreplay type. Not fuck and go type.

So during Fj. Is like army style.

Missionary position change
Doggie position change
Spoon position change
Standing position change.

Change until I very chuan. But she insisted my kuku need to vomit out. So change until my kuku give me some face and decided to vomit. Haha.

After the deed. Refuse to shower me. Tell me long time never encounter such size and stamina. I know la. Don't KC me. Lol.

Ask me go for 2nd round. But I say I only pay 1 shot. She say still got time. But I say no. I very tired. So black face go and shower me. Ask me come back asap.

KC level very high. U have been warned
Thank You For The FR On Bowvy. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactor3230 View Post
Rei Teeruklover

Superb fair skin girl. Looks 85% as pics advertised. GND & friendly look.
Slim body with small 'B' boobies. Tight body.
Tongue fighting allowed. Catbath good. Shower SOP.
Trimmed pussy. Fingering and Painting no restrictions. Great moans during FJ and painting.
BBBJ suction is great like Jthose AV with lots of tongue action and licking of balls.
FJ without lube. Natural wet juice flowing. Started off in missionary and change several positions and she was initiative too. Very service oriented.
GFE was superb as she used to work in 1 of the MP back in thailand. Got no issues on service and GFE. in fact was over the meter.

Location east with big and spacious apartment.

OKT swift and fast replies and requested a FR for her and there it is.
Will RTF before she goes back.
Thank You For The FR On Rei. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batamgolfer View Post
Tried Fon from TRL yesterday and had a great session. First time for me to try this stable.

She met me at the door wearing a tight black dress that looked amazing with her slim body and big boobs. Short chitchat with laughter and hugs then I took off her dress and WHAM her boobs are amazing. Big and enhanced but shapely and very soft. Some frenching and a quick shower and ran to the bed. More DFK then I painted her for a long time, then she blew me and said she wanted to fuck. Many positions with tight hugs and intense frenching. Ended with CIM.

Fon is experienced but this is her first visit to SG. Definitely one tosee for boobs and good service. I will rtf next week!
Thank You For The FR On Fon. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
Had Fon of TeerukLover for Bfast today.

Location: Same location as my previous FR on Gigi from same stable.

Looks: Pics show heavy makeup. But when I saw her, she was Au natural and still looked cute as hell,

Body: Nice firm C-Cups. Told me they were fake but to me still very soft and firm.

Shower: We both soaped each other up, her focusing on my little bro. Rinsed off and I jokingly said my lil bro not clean enough so she did a quick BBJ there and then

BBJ: Ok i guess. Had Gigi previously for comparison so would kinda unfair to rate her badly. Enough suction but hardly any variety unless prompted. Will lick your balls to high heaven though. Can Deepthroat.

Frenching: Speaks fluent French. Will be more intense the more high she gets

FJ: First Half, I let her do all the work. BBJ me first then went in to cowgirl. Riding and grinding me for a good 10 mins before we got in the lotus position and I frenched and fondled her boobs. Near climax pumped her hard and fast in missionary.

In between sessions, her GFE is top notch. Will initiate conversations while tracing her fingers all over. Woke my lil bro up with all the teasing.

Second half, she gave me a BBJ while I stood up. Could see her playing with herself. Facefucked her abit. Caps on did standing doggy while she was in her heels, cos height difference. Right in front of the mirror too, so could see her face. Supple ass for doggy, and she moans when spanked lightly. Went to bed for the missionary position where i positioned her legs over my shoulder. She apparently like it very much cos she tried to cover her face in that cutesy "don't-look-at-my-O-face" kinda way. Also in this position felt very, Very good and 2nd shot done. Highly recommend this position

A overall great bonk. She will leave around next week guys so book while still available. i know i will.

PS. When she greeted me, she was in this tight fitting black dress. But her underwear tho. DAMN. Lacey black and pink bra and thong set. Would really wanna fuck her in missionary while she wore those.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLKM View Post
Pink from teeruklover

Looks - 7.5/10 gnd, quite pleasant after a while. Quite near to pics.
Body - 7/10 quite fair, smooth but a little baby fats here and there
Boobs - 9/10 small c, natural and definitely nice to suck on
Frenching - 9/10 as much as u wanna
Bbbj - 7/10 average, she's quite shy and new to this I think
Fj - 9/10 accommodating, I did her nice and slow for 30 mins, she didn't complain
Gfe- 8.5/10 she's a nice girl who tries her best

Overall 8/10 - I would say worth a try, young and busty gal next door.
Not for those expecting to blow your mind off like the latest one jo or xiao jie a few mths ago.
Okt is friendly and prompt as well.
Thank You For The FR On Pink. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Had Rei from TeeRukLover. http://www.teeruklover.com/showthread.php?t=74

Looks is pretty 7.5. I don't know why the pictures show her face a bit sulky. OKT should post better pictures. She is actually full of smiles and I could feel her warm personality. Boobs are not big but perky and nipples are sensitive pink. Body is petit, slim and no tummy fats. Her skin is one of the best parts, can be considered FAIR and SMOOTH even by Chinese standards. I kept touching and hugging her body even at the end of session because she is just so adorable. Everything is not surgically modified and no tattoo. Legs and arms are slim. Backside is fair and smooth (loves smacking those butt cheeks, she loves spanking too haha ).

Anyway, the whole session has high GFE level. So many hugs and french kisses though her english is limited. BBBJ is ok only but her licking of the groin and balls are pretty arousing, made me squirm on bed. Surprisingly, she is initiative to go cow girl first. I followed up with missionary. She seems to enjoy sex because she kept pulling me closer in order for my cock to penetrate deeper. After pounding her a moment, can feel her pussy start to grip stronger and her moans turn louder. She also moan the thai word "siao" which another samster taught me that it means something like shiok. Made me "siao" also then I climaxed.

We rested together on the bed but it did not take long for my cock to stand after caressing her body and face. Had the second round, showered and left. By the way, she takes very good care of you during shower as well.

What a gem! RTF is a yes for me.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
the other day I dreamt Haru from Teeruk Lover

it was my first time with this stable

OKT: all went flawless

I actually wanted to taste Fon's ass, but she was busy
so I dreamt Haru instead

Haru: just as per pictures
proper SYT (for once no cheating on age)
with a very nice and tight body
A cups
no tattoos
very little english
not very experienced (I would say)
but fun, accomodating, eager to pleasure and relentless
All services were provided
quite a lot of licking, AR included
massage piano type
all in all 8/10
Thank You For The FR On Haru. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Went for a late afternoon session today with Nong from TRL. Promised Bro SK will write a FR on this lady so a promise is a promise.
Nong is from Khon Kaen and is currently residing in Krung Thep, somewhere in Don Muang. If I heard correctly she's only here for 7 days.

Location/Operator: 7/10... A famous and old estate in the central area... not very convenient for me but there are alot, and I mean ALOT of nice cheap hawker food there for eg. Chwee Kueh. Not the 1st time I engage Bro SK and he's no newbie hence booking procedure and instructions were clear and swift.

Looks: 6.5/10... Most resemblance to the 3rd photo. The rest are probably not so recent as the hairstyles differs. Typical thai tan.

Body/Boobs: 7/10... Tall and slim. No stretch marks. Yant Ha taew on her left shoulder blade and a dreamcatcher tatt on her upper back. Natural and nicely shaped Bs with light brown nipple which turns red after sucking.

Pussy/Painting: 6/10... Hairy on her nether region with no funky smell. Painting allowed and gets lubricated easily.

Kissing: 6/10... Can kiss.

Shower: 6/10... SOP. Notice she likes stroking my dicky with soap like performing HJ in the showers... haha

BBBJ/HJ/CIM: 7/10... BJ with HJ combo focusing on the head and will play with my crown jewels. Gave a long blow on the 2nd shot and I CIM a bit as she withdraw the moment I erupt. She continued to milked every drip of juice I had left in me before releasing her grip.

FJ: 7/10... Accommodating to any positions and accompanied with soft moans. Pussy felt tight but KY not necessary. Pumped her for a good 15 mins in various position and finally unloaded while missionary.

Overall: 7/10... From our conversation Nong sounds like a very down to earth kind of girl who doesn't fake. However I think there was a lack of chemistry between us... Other bros may have a better luck than me with her. Still it was a good bonk for me.

The above FR is plainly my experience. YMMV.
Thank You For The FR On Nong. ^_^
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Tried Pink from TRL

Very adorable girl with C cups, told me that she is only 21 years old. Very shy girl who can do according to your wishes, wonder why there is no FR about her. I was quite apprehensive at first but once entered the room, everything is different.

Good location with ample parking
Girl services are good only that I can't speak Thai
Fair girl with C Cups, not slim but bah bah kind, good to hug

Overall 9/10.

Thanks Bro SK
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illkid View Post
Zom from TRL

Slutty look girl who used to work at thai clubs in sg before. this is her 1st time in sg working as a FL.
Pics does not do her justice. OKT should get better pics.

Slutty looks and CFM face makes you wanna bang her harder. Bitch looking. really those thai club slut models.

Foreplay is good as she is hardworking. A great frencher and she gives me the GF feel as well.

BBBJ is those slurping type with balls covered. great suction down below.

Trimmed pussy with nice lil clit and she likes it being licked. horny pant moans.

Action on bed was good with positions change. she likes it on cowgirl alot. she seems to enjoy it alot. quite commando during action. lots of frenching during missionary.

She can converse in english with minimal singlish and she takes the whole session very well. Not a time watcher and she takes care of you well.

OKT Prompt in response and saw the other 3 models in house. Thanks OKT for bringing such gems to bonk over this CNY.
Thank You For The FR On Zom. ^_^
Bro SK.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocen View Post
Pink TRL,

First time trying TRL, Bro SK response and instructions was quick and clear. Thumbs up!

Though struck at the door for 5mins before going. Maybe door too sturdy, all the knockings cant hear inside

Location: not very accessible by public transport. those who drive there are ample parking space.

Look/body department: First glance at Pink got the GND feeling. The extreme left photo most resemble her, abit bak bak cute cute type. The more you look at her, the more she grows on you tat type. not good at judging boobs size, so I agar it at big Bs?

Service wise: Standard SOP shower, catbath, BBBJ, painting and tongue fighting actions. FJ wise accommodating to any position. In between shot 1 and shot 2 have a massage and cuddling session. I must say bak bak nice to cuddle . Overall she is eager to serve.

GFE Wise: me unable to speak thai, her English is like elementary. GFE took a hit, but her service compensate it.

RTF Wise: Maybe not, too many choice in the market to try

All in All : 8/10. Her service attitude is good. Not alot FLs can make me complete my shots in 60mins.

Disclaimer: 1 man meat maybe 1 man poison. Above FR is purely my opinion/observation.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
Rei from Trl
Face: 7.5/10, very cute with a village girl look.
Body: 8/10, just nice for me with meat at the correct places
Skin: 7/10, not that fair
Boobs: 9/10, B cup. Nice to hold and suck. Really like it very much
Ass: 9/10, meaty and nice to hold during doggy
Pussy: 8/10, hairy
BJ: 6/10, gives nice BBBJ, but not strong enough.
DFK: 7/10, Yes, only kisses.
DATY: 8/10 No smell and really juicy.
Fingering: Yes, and felt very tight
FJ: 9/10, excellent. Round 1 : Started with missionary as I raised both of her legs up to my shoulder and churn in deeply. Continue to pound her for at least 10 minutes. Then change to side way as I raised one of her leg up and entered her. Keep on pumping her and my hand squeezing her boob. Due to the high horniness level, could not stand longer and shot my load ..

Rtf: no cos my main mission cim swallow or at least cim. But still recommend her to bro can give it a try.
Bro SK

Quote:
Early morning my little bro marikita. Txt two stable and one responded within minutes. Kena suan by him that i finally showed up again after MIA for a week bonking other stables gems. Damn i'm still nursing my wound for not able to bonk the full back tattoo girl and end up bonking a disappointing gal from another stable (aka my worst bonk ever). Decide to camp in sbf for FR and dont commando those without FR.

After some tcss with bro sk while having my breakfast. Decideded to go for pink from TRL who had numerous FR recently (even though she do not provide AR) Immediately after breakfast, zoom down to destination. Familar place where i last bonk the AR specilist.

Door open by a stunning black dress lady (after that i found out her name is fon). Oh man, she is damn sexy and chio. Her pics in the net look like a shit. Totally different in my opinion. I cant recongise its her and need to confirm with okt after the session. Unbelieveable pics can be deceving but in this case real person look sp chio but pic look so chui. Damn sexy and good command of english. I chatted with her while waiting for pink to be ready (she just woke up, sorry me super early and hungry, bro sky let me in the apartment early too). Fon oftered me a drink and tcss with me for a while, and we were join by rei few minutes later. Rei is super gfe gal who hold me hand previosly when i was leaving the place after a bonk. This time she hold my hand again!!! I have never bonk her before. And we just chatted while waiting for pink to be ready. I was happily chatting with the two gals and pink came out and lead me into her room.

http://www.teeruklover.com/showthread.php?t=387

Look : 90% look like the one in pic. Abit bah bah type

Boobs : Natural C cup. She keep saying hers is small i really dunno why. Tell me others is bigger etc. Its definitely more than wat my hand can grip.

Bath : SOP without much action. Some cuddling and frenching. When i came out in a towel, saw the two gals gigging at me and heard Fon say "Wah"..... i asked her if she like what she saw and she gave me a very naughty look. Damn it. KC gao gao.... super cheeky girl and immediately i know who will be my next target to bonk.

Service : Blur blur innocent kind. Dunno how to start or what to do. Super demure innocent face. U goto guide her and give her hints here and there. Good hardworking. Good painting from top to bottom. Too bad no AR!!! I tried my luck to ask her to go down after bbbj but she stop there and politely say no to me. Tubro fingering her while frenching. Think she is not into fingering initially but after awhile she is asking for more and squeeze her own boobs while i finger her.

FJ : Doggy missionary and cow girl. She love missionary and again seeing her squeezing her own boobs make one excited. No KY needed. Naturally wet.

RTF. Unlikely.Too demure for me. I prefer wilder ones and already lock my next target. My 2nd time in this stable who i lock my next target while bonking another gal, and even thought of asking bro sky is i could swap but i did not. It definitely not etical for me to do so.... i know okt challenges and mutual respect for them.
Bro SK

Quote:
Today early morning i confirm my slot with her after seeing her in person yday and cannot forget her. Damn sexy and cheeky gal Fon from TRL.

http://www.teeruklover.com/showthread.php?t=379

7 early 8 early msg okt and confirm the breakfast slot. Dash down to location and door open. Amazing stunning black dress again. She remembered me and thought i book pinky again but i told her i had booked her!!!

Immediately she smile and hug me. Fast hand fast leg push me into her room. Yes PUSH me. Engaging in some wild frenching and cuddling. I took off her dress and expose her large D boobs and gstring butt. Boobs seems enhanced by i cant find any scar and its soft. Butts abit saggy but still nice to slap. She love slapping her butt and somehow turn wild. After some foreplay and she rush me to go bath. Super hungry and horny type.

In the toilet. I try to attack her but she stop me saying we play in room cos many pp waiting for toilet. (Shared toilet with 4 gals). So quick bath and proceed to room. Wah man amazing catbath. She use her boobs to massage me and move up to french me... then move down to bbbj me. Up down up down than 10 times and i buay tahan liao. Thruout she is looking into my eyes with that cfm face. I try my luck and ask her if she does AR. She say no but she gave me an amazing teasing with her finger on my crackhole and licking my balls.

I flip her over and my turn to service her. Oh man she enjoy it and keep looking into my eyes. I tried to finger her but she stop me and say prefer to have my harden rod into her. Dunno real or bluff, i did not continue to finger and asked for cap.

Nice cowgirl and her boobs bouncinh up and down. Her cfm face make me buay tahan and i goto look away in order to control early release. Flip her over and missionary. Then i saw the mirror in her room and ask to doggy her infront of the mirror. Nice and amazing round 1 finished right there.

Usually after round 1, we will bath right? But she told me do not waste time if i do not mind. Skip the bath and she continue to attack and cat bath me. This gal is really wild and out of norm. My little bro cannot stand up anymore. 5 bonks in the last two days. I told her forget it but she continue and continue trying her best to make it stand. After a loooong time i finally manage a semi erection and cum in her mouth.

Pic doesnt do her any justic. She is damn chio and sexy. Those who like wild minah, check her out and i'm sure u will not be disappointed.

I swear i am totally depleted and going to hybernate for a while before my next bonk.

Those who like my FR pls up my points (actually i also dunno points are for what but its a recognision or encouragment for me to write FR) cos there are few idiots out there who zap my points dunno for what reasons. This is a real account of a paying customer who enjoy bonk and ktv!!!

Happy bonking, tnn and happy new year to all bros
Bro SK
Old 07-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Fon from TeerukLover

Looks 6/10
Heavy make up, above Average Milfy look, slight tanned

Attitude/GFE 9/10 :
Very Chatty personally and GFE gao gao, her english is good, lots of teasing during shower and will talk to you alot to break ice

Body/Boobs 10/10 soft C Cup :
About 1.6m and slender body, Big soft boobs, Sak Yant tattoo at her back
abit stretch mark on tummy

Shower 8/10 :
lots of teasing during shower, frenching action during shower

Frenching 8/10 :
Very light tongue fighting, more of munching on lips

BBBJ 3/10 :
Not much suction in this part and repetitive action

FJ 8/10 :
Started of in cowgirl, lots of moaning and she know how to use her asserts, while pumping she will moved her breast back and forth on my body, switch to doggy style and begin to grab her huge soft jugs while pumping

RTF : Maybe
Other than BBBJ, this is an above average Bonk
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satos43 View Post
Had a session with Bebe. OKT was very responsive and provided clear instructions to location. Location-wise, it's a bit of a walk from the nearest MRT but many buses easily connect you to the place so it's convenient.

For Bebe, first impression is that the pics definitely are her but probably older ones. She's still gorgeous but looks a bit older.

She is hardworking though and her massage is great. I'm not much of an expert but I find her massages are really good. Not just piano style too. Twisting my arms and legs too haha.

Ratings:
Looks:7/10
Body: 7/10 (not for big boobs lover but still nice to hold)
Massage: 9/10
BJ: 8/10 (I opted for condom BJ)
FJ: 8/10 (Hard worker and did bonk her till we both were sweaty and exhausted haha)
RTF: Maybe but I'm not a regular chiongster
Thank You For The FR On Bebe. ^_^
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Went for Haru from TRL today.

https://sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=639255

Just went in 'blind' cos no FRs for this girl yet, but her photos are way too cute to ignore.

Looks & Figure -- it's her in the photo but add some blemishes, maybe due to the hot weather here. She comes from cooler climate in north thai and it really shows ... fair skin like a PRC girl. Slim figure, with soft A cuppers, the whole SYT package.

BBBJ -- along with her other sex skills, there's a bit of inexperienced feel, but on the plus side, she allows CIM with none of the squeamishness. Know how some girls quickly withdraw or stop sucking once they feel that you have cum, or make a big deal of spitting it out? Well, she didn't do that - took it very calmly and made sure i really 'finished' each time before letting me go (and discreetly spit into tissue ... ... too bad )

Paint -- can savour her shaven abalone. Throughout our action she made a lot of moans, i don't know what is fake or real so i stop after a while. No cue whether she likes or not.

FJ -- being SYT, she wins this hands-down easily. What's not to like? Pussy very tight and even with lube, took a moment to break in. She seems accommodating, and maybe need some guidance - it's ok, goes with the whole SYT image. Switched into a few positions and i already cannot tahan liao, lost to her tightness ... asked to finish in her mouth. Still ask me, "ok mai kha?" Most definitely!

Later, 2nd shot, i think my dick kind of fainted from the ecstasy of the 1st one, cannot revive in time, so just ask her for HJ and finished with CIM again.

Funny how time felt so short in between shots, we just cuddled and google translate. Can't comms with her much as she doesn't speak english beyond the necessary stuff. Told me she's been here 4 days already, now 21 yrs old, and helps out in her family farm back home (yeah right, still sooo fair skin).

Overall the bonk was worth the $$$. Nice that the amount allows the girl to get some extra by default (who would pay to the exact $125 anyway??)

First time trying out this stable and looks like this is another SYT specialist, from the girls i saw inside there!! Location is also stealthy enough for my liking.

When first stepped in the place, and Haru asked who i was looking for, there was another girl, about same kind of fair-skin looks, reclined on the sofa. Is this Pink?? She gave me a bold, confident once-over. Stunned there for a while, cos i was thinking if i could switch booking to the 'sofa girl' instead
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dookie888 View Post
Stable - Teeruk Lover
Girl - Nong

Friendly lady with a smiling attitude. Chatty girl, knows how to twist around her words. A little clingy, follows you where ever you, even when i went to pee she followed and waited outside. Lots of gfe. The only commercial feel she gave was due to the condom and ky.

Looks : 8/10 had make up on. Kinda cute. Slight tan. Not a girl that turns heads but definately screw-able.

Body : 8/10 proportionate body. Non enhanced boobs. Soft and smooth skin. Enjoyed her boobs. Not big not small. Handful, enough to grope.

Fj : 8/10 she isnt the wild kind. My guess shes still new. Can feel she putting effort to make me cum. She did most of the job worth my every penny spent.

Bj : 9/10 most ladies will complain about jaw tired la throat pain la this and that after 5 mins doing it. She went a full 30minw without whining. Kudos to her for that.

Gfe : POWERFUL! Lots of cuddling before and after session. Chatty girl talking about everything under the sun and quite cheeky with her words. End the session due to time up. Gave a peck on my cheek before i left.

Location : 9/10 5 mins from mrt. Nice place dont have the fish sauce or pala smell from their thai cooking. Nice bed!!! Eh super good ah brothers out there. This bed new one. Soft and springy. No noise pollution from bed. Was shocked that the bed condition so good. Why dont have full points is cos dont have attached bathroom for my slot. But definately good la. Have warm water for shower.

Okt : 10/10 swift prompt replies with very little delay. Can be considered as almost instant reply. Friendly and resposive. He even went the extra mile to find out what my preference is and which particular service i am more interested having. Experienced okt with good customer relations. Easy to read instructions too.
Thank You For The FR On Nong. ^_^
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
Fon - Teeruklover

Quote a few good review so I've decided to check it out myself

Looks: 7.5 milf looking girl, good looking but not really my type
Body: 8/10 slim with enhanced boobs, very sexy when shes in towel and when she welcome you at the door
Frenching: speak french and quite fierce
BBBJ: 8/10 good bj and very service oriented
FJ: 8/10 good service, even though I am quite tired, she is patient and willing to serve. Can't complain at all.
GFE: 7/10 she speaks English quite well and we chatted a lot in between. Smiley and nice throughout the session.
Overall: 7/10 was a good session but probably because I am tired after work. Other bros have written better reviews and I am can understand why
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
After viewing around, finally decided to try Bebe...

http://www.teeruklover.com/showthread.php?t=391

Body: not skinny not fat and still consider slim
Boobs: B
Looks: 7/10 (not model look but still ok)
Kiss: 7/10, din try French
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: 7/10 (no smell but no finger inside)
FJ: 8/10 (tried many positions and no complaint)
GFE: 8:10 (very friendly)
Massage: 8/10 (strong and good)
RTF: maybe coz may want to try others. Saw Pink and Haru and both are SYT.

Enjoy lar, Huat Arghhh!!
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
FR for Haru from Teeruk

Location : 8/10 Discrete and Easy to access place via car. But if u swe someone walking with a phone here, its likely u know he is here to bonk too. Pray u dont see anyone familar here. Haha.

Looks : 9/10. Exactly same as pic. Chio syt with small boobs.
FJ. Tights and watery. Like bonking a jc gal. Inexperience and need to guide her.
RTF. Guess too many gems out there. Why will ypu bonk the same gal. Looking for new excitement.

Happy new year to all bros out there.
Bro SK
Old 07-02-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Quick FR on TRL's Haru

Location: Central apartment type with shared bathroom, bed spring is a pain.
Face: 8, she's cute but has blemishes on her face, maybe due to hot weather
Body: 9, very slim with almost no tummy and fair skin
Boobs: 8, small b, very soft and still can cup
BBBJ: 10, she just loves it
Painting: 8, no smell, could have been 10 if she is shaved
Frenching: 9, not a fierce toungue fighter but she won't hesitate also
FJ: 9, only did few positions as she is very tight and will make you cum easily for sure.

She has very limited english but there's still gfe. If only her english is tad bit better, would have been a better experience.
Overall she is a great bonk and left a happy man
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Last week, I came and tried Bebe and then saw 2 Pink and Haru who are both SYT. After reading this FR, I went today and book Haru. Really SYT who is 21. First time come here.

That's explain why she is so demure and inexperience. Plus her innocent look and kawai eyes, really can melt many hearts.

Even though she is not so experienced, she still tried to please and did whatever I asked.

Boobs is not big but still can cup. B

Final verdict... Di mak mak!!
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
The other day I dreamt Zom from Tee Ruk Lover

she has already left our shores

Booking smothless
Apartment same as where I dream Haru previosly
convenient access
clean and simple, but with proper bed
Zom is a very nice and friendly Thai Lady
All serviced were rendered flawlessly, but AR which she doesn't practice

Very nice session which I enjoyed a lot.
8/10

RTF? Probably, but too many targets
Thank You For The FR On Zom. ^_^
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Did a consecutive quickie for 2 of TR girls.. bebe and pink.
Both look just like the pics shown. Close to 85%.

Bebe is slim and slightly slutty. Nice pointed nipples for sucking but cathbath could b longer. A good bonk but wun rtf as no chemistry w her.

Pink is really a syt w a meaty body v good for hugging. Cant stop fondling her c busts. Will try to rtf before she returns.

Overall TR stables r good but i think that day is long for both girls. Can feel job slightly rushed.
Thank You For The FR On Pink & Bebe. ^_^
Bro SK
Old 07-02-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
Been a while since i chiong Thai in Singapore. After browsing through the sites, i took my pick on Haru.
Stable

Contact
Okt: Bro SK
Respond Time: 1 Minute<
Attitude: Friendly
Service: Professional and willing to answer questions asked
Organizing: Very good with no longer then 1 minute respond time when reached destination. Instructions clear

Accommodation
Type: Apartment
Accessibility: Easy
Security: Low
Hygiene: Low - Bed and towels need improvement. Guys you may need knee protectors while doing doggy on bed.
Bathroom: Shared but clean
Room Size: Small for Haru. Seen larger ones on my way in
Sound Proof Level: Low

Lady

Name: Haru
Picture Authenticity: Yes it is her. Difference in amount of makeup. But definitely is her.
Body: Slim with good proportions. Xiao mei mei type of body.
Skin Tone: Normal SG tone.
Skin smoothness: Not that smooth i think because of the bed. Nevertheless you can feel it is young fresh meat when touching her.
Height: Around 155cm to 158cm.
Boobs: B. Fit my hands perfectly with a little extra. Nice nipples to suck on.
Tattoo: Dont remember i seen any.
Pussy: Trimmed.
Attitude: Very good. Willing to please, automatically asked for 2nd shot, able to communicate with translator and body language but English is minimum. Hardworking during sexxion.

Services Provided
Shower Together: Yes
Tiger Bath: Yes
Frenching: Yes
Painting: No try
Fingering: Yes - Extremely easy and quick to get her wet with only 1 finger.
BBBJ: Soft and sensual i like.
Massage: Soft.
HJ: Yes
FJ: Yes - Very tight. Good rider. Sexy moans.
AR: No try
CIM: No try
AJ: Not in menu.
GFE: Medium
Date of departure: 5th Feb
RTF: Will like to but cannot fit schedule.

Conclusion

Haru is a very nice lady who is great to be with. I am happy that what i saw is what i got. Young and fresh. Though there are still improvements but this is what young and pure looking girls should be. Btw she looks like Hebe from S.H.E in certain angles. Thanks Bro SK for arranging this wonderful sexxion.

Lastly please remember this FR is just a reference of what i experienced. Yours may differ.

Happy Chinese New Year Bros.
Thank You For The FR On Haru. ^_^.
Bro SK
Old 07-02-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster (A)
Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by durex27 View Post
FR for Haru from TRL

Face: 8,
Body: 8, slight tummy but slim figure
Boobs: 8, small but satisfies me, not for boob lovers
BBBJ: 10, soft and sensual, very good with stimulating the head, had to ask her to stop if not I'd CIM
FJ: 7, very green and needs u to lead.
Bro SK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsausage View Post
Visited Pink trl few days back:

Location: quite far from MRT, parking also a bit hard during peak period.

Looks: 7/10. Not as chio as the pics, a bit chubbier but expected as per other bro's FR thats why i choose to book.

Boobies: B+/small Cs. A bit saggy but very soft and cute.

Body: Bah Bah type as mentioned by previous bros, tummy and thighs quite huge even for my standards.

Frenching: takes a while to warm up too. at first resistant but when she warm up can be quite a lot. Even with chemistry can tell she don't really like

BBBJ: 7/10 Quite inexperienced i would say. But she is very hardworking and very wet and sloppy. Only thing is keep sucking, no licking or using her hand.

Painting: No smell juicy abalone. only prob is she don't shave so the hair a bit gao wei.

FJ: 7/10 I must say not very tight maybe cause she serving bro after bro haha.
But very accomodating. At first tell me she don't like to ride. but she see me tired alr then she also end up riding. her riding is not bad.

GFE: Very shy at the start, prob because she is new to this biz.

RTF: maybe not, too many nice ones out there to try
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Get ready for long grandmother story bros. Late last night I was feeling quite horny, needed some release so after looking through dome 1 saw teeruk bebe look quite pretty, from picture looks like sg poly gal, decided to book. Due to unrelated circumstances i was quite sian by the time I reached, parked somewhere and contact the okt bro, who gave me the directions to the place. This stable from experience the location not so atas, but very discreet and okt also very careful and safe. knock on the door and the gal open the door

Looks 90% to the picture, except not super fair, but still like typical sg sporty gal, face is same as picture, she really look like a sweet GND, she has that cheeky and sweet smile that is so addictive.

at first she was confused and asked if I booked her or pink, so I said of course her lah, pretty girl I like (although pink also looks very pretty, fairer skin). led me to the room, which was nice and big and we undress, her body to me is just my type of gal, slim with no excess fat, but also not skinny type with nice butt. boobs are b cup but i'm not a boob guy so no problem.

she washed me down SOP and let me touch touch during shower and giggle while I touch (SO CUTE) and make small talk with me, her English is really quite good compared to many others I booked.

back to bedroom she zhi dong started the session with sensual catbath, bbbj quite standard but let me play with her pussy (just cannot finger too much), cap on and we bonk in multiple position, bebe is very accommodating when it comes to fj, nice and tight and her butt is perfect for doggy. her moans are really cute and such a turn on, finally release in missionary and she clean me up and showered together again.

when we came back she initiated nice massage, not superb but still quite good considering she say she's self taught, we chatted throughout the session like good friends, she's very friendly if you treat her nice. initiated second shot, but I too tired so cannot make it, so I told her just cuddle together and relax and chat. she's older than stated, above 25 years, but she really doesn't seem like to me, honestly thought she was below 25 plus she no tummy fats.

all in all she really made my day after the unrelated mishaps earlier that night, she's really like the sweet poly gnd gf that you bonk as her gfe quite good. I scared I get swept off my feet by her, do treat her well bros, and thank you bro teeruk for arranging a great session.
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by shntiew View Post
Visited TerukLover house in one CNY afternoon, looking for Bebe....

She looks alike in the photo, and looked younger than her actual age. Cut short the standard thing, no issue in getting me hard and release my first load easily.

After shower, she massage for me, quite a decent job, hardly found in FL nowsaday. She even play some English song, lying on the big bed, feeling relax in such a nice afternoon. Can communicate well with her in English.

After massage, she starts to roaming around my body. She blows on my ear and neck, just like a horny office lady.. bloody hell... making me hard again... hardly any FL can make me hard the second time so easily. And of course give this horny OL a good f in all positions.

Forget to mention, when I entered the door, saw a super slim and pretty SYT.. haru.... should book her as well.............. thinking if to book her....
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Date: 01/02/2017
Time: 1615hrs
Stable: Teeruklover
Girl: Bebe from Chiang Rai
Tone: Chinese tone.
Look: pic in red dress is closest.
Body: not fat, not too thin, juz nice
Boobs: confirm A
Finger: no issues with fingering
French: Deep Frenching with me. If u lik frenching, take her.
Paint: this time nv try
Pussy: trim hair
Bj: I told her I don't wan
Massage: not piano, got effort but not pro kind
Comms: very good English

Bro Sk as always, fast, responsive n reliable. No problem with me so far.

The deed:
Bath nothing happening, but she scare the water touch her hair n face (got makeup), help me wash n I too help her hold her hair. Lolx
Back to room, she say she cold becos of Aircon, I told her later I'll make her hot. Mayb I'm feeling playful today, keep talking n disturb her, she start by kiss/licking my nipple, I let her do it for 1-2min then i grab her n pin her down n show her who's the boss
I grab her hand, lick her nip n start frenching. When I'm licking her A boobs, she tell me she don't have silicone. I too put her hand to my little bro n tell her mine oso no silicone.
From small peck to frenching then she wanted to bbbj me but I told her there's no need. She give me a thump up, I joke with her saying I scare later she can't close her mouth becos of mouth cramped. She cap me n start by riding me, then change to missionary cos she tired. I cover her with blanket but she push away saying she's hot le. Hahaha
After 1st shot, we proceed to clear ourselves n she offered me massage, halfway into the massage, i told her I prefer to cuddle n talk. She's very open, tell u where she's been, her previous experience in sg and she can really joke too. TCSS awhile le then we start with small peck again to start the ball rolling, this time round, I bang her till we both exhausted n sweaty but I still can't shoot (still hard-on ok). She ask me: you got problem is it??
I take her hands n touch my hard-on.
Me: u think got problem??
But I tired le so ask her to HJ me while I finger her. Oso can't come. So bo pian, told her to stop n go bath.
Think my refractory period slower.
Next time must eat more zine b4 going.

Summary: she's a nice & experience girl in this field. Her gfe is super good, can keep laughing n talk abt anything.
Pink n haru looks better (saw them when going for my bath)
She told me she got abt 5 customer each day. But when I come here to see b4 booking, no FR leh. Those bro pls contribute leh.
"This FR is 2days late"

Up me or zap me. Choice is urs
I only write what I do/see/felt
Thank You For The FR On Bebe.
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
FR for Haru from TeeRukLover stable

Been quite a few FR on her already and have to say that they are mostly accurate. Pretty, slim and fair syt with the right amount of the innocent cute look (I find her shy look is extremely arousing when she is cat-bathing or blowing me). Highlight as one bro mentioned before is that she is very tight. Usually I have problem with the second shot but not in this case. I skipped the message as I not a message kind of guy and we spend the time between shots cuddling and talking through the help of translator app (her grasp of the English language is limited). From what I learned, her parents are farmers and she helped out when she is in Thailand and that she is in this to earn the extra cash to support her family. Anyway, the only thing that prevent her achieving a perfect 10 is that I don't think she like to french. I don't think she will refuse but I just don't like forcing it especially when I can tell that they are uncomfortable with it.
Bro SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencelaulan View Post
Bebe~{TRL}
She is really fun and very service-oriented. She tries to feel what your wishes in the sexual activity are and responds to them as much as she can.
Very comfortable to spend time with.
Skin: smells fresh and is very clean
Hair: smells clean, as well
Paint : Didn't try too hairy for me.
BBBJ: oh yeah, that is done perfectly!
HJ: just like i do when masturbating, very correctly done
Bro SK