The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 4
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Wah heng ah, I wanted to go to Venus Spa this afternoon but eventually decided not to... Heng, otherwise I would have made a wasted trip...
I'll be signing up for Venus membership. Despite someone posting the membership fee for 150k, I bbm'ed then and manage to get it at 100k.

With my new travel arrangement (free Majestic Ferry tickets, just pay tax), it will be 100% Batam Center for me now. So, Venus spa do make sense.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
dkdk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

All Bros please be very careful when chiong in during this period.just encountered a snatched thief on motorbike. Luckily all he managed to get was my girl's phone charging cable cause he dropped the phone.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kardinal05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I'll be signing up for Venus membership. Despite someone posting the membership fee for 150k, I bbm'ed then and manage to get it at 100k.

With my new travel arrangement (free Majestic Ferry tickets, just pay tax), it will be 100% Batam Center for me now. So, Venus spa do make sense.
Sorry my bad it is 100k all along... i took double hj back then and miscalculated the membership fee.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 4
miumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiumiu6464 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardinal05 View Post
Sorry my bad it is 100k all along... i took double hj back then and miscalculated the membership fee.
I see.. No wonder when I bbm them, they confirmed that it's still 100k per year.

But, seeing as New Spa had introduced their membership price at 100k per month, there's no stopping Venus from doing the same thing. For 291k after discount and with the facilities + massage, it's still quite affordable.
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
m600 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
I'm gonna try my luck here too.. Anyone ever booked the following FL before..?

Her name is Mitha and it says on her profile that she's 21 years old. Looks damn good and is definitely my kind of SYT... Super tempted

Anyone try before and can offer any feedback..?
Hi Bro hawkeye007 ,

Any update ? how is this girls?
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old Today, 03:33 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 9
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
Hi Bro hawkeye007 ,

Any update ? how is this girls?
Haven't tried her yet...
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal