The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 15-05-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went King Spa twice last week ,got the same ml.Lazy to request for change as counter guy is really rude and seems nonchalant as well as their business is thriving. Overall I would rate them 4/10 now as compared to the past due to drop in standard.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-05-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster
Chat

Rossi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster888 View Post
Went King Spa twice last week ,got the same ml.Lazy to request for change as counter guy is really rude and seems nonchalant as well as their business is thriving. Overall I would rate them 4/10 now as compared to the past due to drop in standard.
Ks making too much $ until their attitude from bad to worst....counter uncle name AH SOON
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-05-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster
Chat

Rossi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
From their Facebook account, seem like KS2 has already open. Saw familiar faces like no. 2 and 36.
Its their old girls from ks1..nothing new.
Old 21-05-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 2
Montigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KING SPA near pelangi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbaggio View Post
Heard that the famous 29 no longer working there. Gone back for good?
Is it true?
Visited KS2 just now, confirmed she no longer working. The thai lady at the counter said she married already now go back Thai. Don't know true or bullshit .. lolx.

Anyway, the price for 1 hour oil massage is RM75, thats RM10 more than at KS1. The girls are the same from KS1, some use back same no. and some use new number.
Old 21-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster
Chat

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Jerry101089 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KING SPA near pelangi

any no. Recommend?
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal